A Self-Made-Man girl discovers that life as a man is harder

Page 7 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 19  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:09 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I like how these posts always go in a direction in which you'd think there are no autistic women...after all, all women are the same even the ones with autism and other neurological and/or mental conditions have it 100 % easy, all they gotta do is look pretty and a viable boyfriend will come along...obviously this is how it is for all women.

Anyways remember there are autistic women and women with other conditions who struggle just as much if not more with relationships than your typical male. And what the f*** is a self made man girl? Did she undergo a sex change...or just dress like a dude....maybe her uh 'costume' wan't very convincing and that has something to do with the difficulties she found in picking up females whilst digusied as a male. Sure historically it has been males who make the first move, that trend can be seen even today...though its not unheard of for a female to initiate anymore...but its been ingrained in society so long its still more or less a 'norm'.

Sure might be hard for your typical autistic male to find a model quality, drop dead gorgeous blonde with lots of friends and an impressive social life that wants them for a boyfriend, but no it is not impossible for autistic males to 'get girlfriends' might not get one that will serve to hide your akwardness and raise your social status by being 'hot' but you could look for someone with some common interests you actually enjoy spending time with or attempt to meet people in venues that cater to your interests.......But of course I know many guys would rather have a drop dead gorgeous blonde with large boobs who dresses sexy and is ready to drop them as soon as something better looking, with more money or offers a better time comes along then someone they really bond with who maybe isn't as visually 'satisfying'. Of course i am generalizing some...but this thread is already full of generalization.

O.o

nurseangela wrote:
I agree. If men didn't mainly go for looks, women wouldn't be doing all the cosmetic stuff they feel like they have to do in order to compete with other women and it gets exhausting and expensive - highlighted hair, fake nails, boob jobs, high heels, makeup, getting every hair plucked from their body. Men say they like the "natural look". So then how did Marylin Monroe get so popular? And the Victoria Secret Models? Playboy Bunnies?Sports Illustrated swimsuit models. Every guy wants a good girl mixed with a naughty girl in the bedroom. Gotta tell you, it's darn hard to live up to all of that. Society and advertisements are what cause this to happen and it is impossible to live up to.

women here have said they do it because they enjoy it not for men.
also men have to shave and get our hair cut short for women. male models wear make up as well. men also have to have a six pack abs and thin body, a body that to many men is impossible to do without drugs or expensive protein shakes.

the looks thing goes both ways. or do women not like firemen/police calanders of half naked men, or lifeguards running around shirtless. ever watch a soap operal show? its like pretty much hot half naked guys showing off their abs.

why do you think gyms are so popular with men?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:10 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I also prefer men who show their emotions as well. I've found that there were too many of the manly men who don't show any emotion except anger, so I turned Gay. Than again, it doesn't really matter if I end up in a relationship or not due to the fact that I'm transgendered.

women say that then when men show emotion they say we lack confidence and confidence is attractive. women don't really want men to show emotions. I was raised by women to such ideas, but women don't find emotion showing men attractive. its a subconscious mind controlling regardless of what their conscious mind thinks they want.

No Escape
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Jul 2015, 6:20 pm

goofygoobers wrote:
No Escape wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Anyways remember there are autistic women and women with other conditions who struggle just as much if not more with relationships than your typical male.

No there aren't lol. Make a dating profile with a woman like this and then one with her male equivalent. Compare their results and get back to me.

But it's true. Aspie women have trouble with dating too. You make it sound like the problems aspie women face don't matter, when they do.

It's not true and nothing you said supports it being true. "Aspie women having trouble with dating too" doesn't mean that they "struggle just as much if not more" than men when you make a fair and equivalent comparison. Like I said, make a dating profile with a woman like this and then one with her male equivalent. Compare their results and get back to me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:23 pm

It really doesn't matter who struggles "more." What matters is that you struggle. The only solution to this is to try to find a way to struggle less.

It's like: who suffered more--The Jews in the Holocaust, or the Africans during the Slave Trade years?

No Escape

16 Jul 2015, 6:25 pm

nurseangela wrote:
No Escape wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
No Escape wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
No Escape wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
The truth of it is that men want looks and women want security (be it money or muscle). It has never changed and it will not change. We should just accept it of each other and move on.

Looks are important to women.

Not as important as money. Why do you see old farts going out with younger women? You think it's their wrinkles the woman is interested in? And the same goes for the old farts - they go out with the youngest women they can find (and they usually aren't ugly) and that's because they can. They know what women want and they have it - money.

You almost never see an old man in a relationship with a girl in her prime in real life. Celebrities and the super rich are completely irrelevant outliers.

And society never sees an older woman going out with a much younger man - celebrity or not.

This does not contradict anything I said. The 'And' you started with implies you agree with me, so I'm glad of that at least.

Which leaves us right back at the beginning.

Beginning of what? Please be clear.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:28 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It really doesn't matter who struggles "more." What matters is that you struggle. The only solution to this is to try to find a way to struggle less. It's like: who suffered more--The Jews in the Holocaust, or the Africans during the Slave Trade years?
The Native American people since 1492.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:40 pm

No Escape wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Anyways remember there are autistic women and women with other conditions who struggle just as much if not more with relationships than your typical male.

No there aren't lol. Make a dating profile with a woman like this and then one with her male equivalent. Compare their results and get back to me.

See, not only do autistic women struggle with relationships, we also deal with this "lol no you have it easy" bullsh1t, and the expectation that, as women, we should have fantastic social skills and instinctively know what to do in a relationship.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:44 pm

I believe anybody who's succeeded as a moderator on WP for five years or so must have GREAT social skills! :P

No Escape

16 Jul 2015, 6:49 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
No Escape wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

See, not only do autistic women struggle with relationships, we also deal with this "lol no you have it easy" bullsh1t

You do have it easy compared to an equivalent man and that's certainly not "bullsh1t".

Quote:
and the expectation that, as women, we should have fantastic social skills and instinctively know what to do in a relationship.

Notice how the relationship is already assumed. This is another major difference we are dealing with.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:55 pm

sly279 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
Simple as it may sound, "putting yourself out there" has proven well beyond my ability so far.

Jacoby wrote:
Men are the disposable sex, if we cut the male population by half and it wouldn't make a difference and would probably increase the quality of life for the remaining men.

That's what war is for.

Pretty much. I heard someone say that war is inevitable in any country when the ratio of men becomes to high, maybe that's what should really scare people about China.

Getting off the subject a bit....
We talked about this in my IR class. Maybe they should think about letting women lead some of these nations. I think we have too much testosterone running these countries and the main way that men show how strong they are is to fight. Unfortunately, we're not dealing in little fist fights - they're dealing with the big guns (literally). So if they decide to go nuclear (as in crazy), then we all go nuclear.

German is lead by a woman last I checked, they still went to war. women fight all the time, in fact they fight dirty. men don't scratch at eyes or pull hair. on another note, women say if they get full power they going to castrate all men at 13 on castration day where men walk the street nude for women's enjoyment then the deed is done and men will be known to be worthless as women see them. so no thanks. women ruled world sounds more bloody then this one.

also what happens when the female leader of England thinks the female leader of France is cheating with her ally the us. ask a few women here if they think women can be very mean and backstabbing to each other over thinking something happen. listen to how women talk about even them as friends when they aren't around. I wonder why do they keep them as friends if all they ever do is say horrible things about them. o.O

Women are more nurturing. Leave the kid rearing to men and it probably wouldn't happen. More women aren't proguns or prowar. Men are used to hunting. Testosterone is known to increase anger and aggression and men have more testosterone. Men don't scratch eyes and pull hair because most men don't have nails or hair. They just punch you smack dab in the face or do a choke hold. Nothing bad about that. (Jeez) :roll:

And who said anything about castration?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I believe anybody who's succeeded as a moderator on WP for five years or so must have GREAT social skills! :P

Nah,I just know how to deal with sperginess. :P

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 6:59 pm

Speaking of sperginess.

Quote:
Notice how the relationship is already assumed.

What I meant was "assuming we can find a relationship to start with.".

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 7:01 pm

I prefer soft Mick Avory types over men with 6-packs. When is the Gender Binary going to die, already?

No Escape

16 Jul 2015, 7:05 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Speaking of sperginess.
Quote:

Easy to say that you 'meant' it in retrospect.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

16 Jul 2015, 7:07 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I prefer soft Mick Avory types over men with 6-packs. When is the Gender Binary going to die, already?

when we upload our consciousness to machines probably

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2015, 7:14 pm

No Escape wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Speaking of sperginess.
Quote:

Easy to say that you 'meant' it in retrospect.

Easier to assume I'm lying than to admit you can't make basic inferences.