Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 9:50 pm

I really believe that women are failing at knowing the term of being friends with someone before going on a date with them. it sucks to see. i find it very depressing. one girl i talked to at jewel was that way. saying she's dating and has a boyfriend ect. i was asking her if she wants to hangout and do stuff. she says she needs friends like she needs a hole in the brain. i was just trying to being friends and she toke it the wrong. like i said women are weird now. it used to be better a long time ago. but now society is dumb and ret*d. why are we failing now? is there a reason behind it? the answer should come one day. maybe god is doing a magic gimmick on us just to challenge how we react to situations.

it takes a stick and knowledge to get to the end of the road. my own phrase i made up.

zooguy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2012, 10:07 pm

aspie and proud to be so - how about this - once upon a time man was dedicated to his work, family, this was simply the way it was and survival and that was how it was - now man is dedicated to play his video games, smart phone, computer, sports, movies and the list continues - family o that's in there somewhere - dedecation to work are out of your mind - I think this creates a start to the fountation for what you are thinking about