Getting hit on by an Amazon, help!

Page 1 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 11:04 pm

So at my new job at google I have this lady who is almost as tall as me flirting with me she is 6 feet tall and asking me to carry heavy trays full of dishes for her even when there are tubs with not many dishes and I do it for her and she approaches me afterwards and asks me what my name is as she plays with her hair, what do I do? I have not been approached by a lady almost as tall as me and I do find her beautiful its all a first for me. When she walks up to me we are like eye to eye Im used to looking down because most woman are much shorter than me and this lady is tall about as tall as I am and Im tall im 6 ft 1!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 1:42 am

I'm not that tall, but I'm tall. I'm only a very few inches shorter than you. 5-8 to 5-10 depending on which convenience store I'm leaving. I'm guessing 5-10 because I'm much taller than my BIL who is 5-6. Also, most clothes are too short or the arms are too short. That being said....

Tall girls are usually limber and have really long legs. Thing about that a minute. We can usually get into positions that other girls cannot. And sometimes we will. Think about that too. I've dated guys my height and shorter guys lots of times. I've dated taller guys and some of the taller ones I was as tall as or taller in the big heels I like. So what? They loved it! Then again, there is the stuff from the beginning of the paragraph which I really urge you to take into consideration.

When you are tall, especially as tall as her, every guy is going to be shorter or as tall as you. You are a bit taller. Thats good. She may be in a phase where she only wants taller guys, or she may just like you. You are cute, I've seen your picture. Btw, where are you on my FB? You aren't there anymore. Refriend me. Do it right now mister! LOL. Anyway, what is your beef with tall girls? I'm not offended, just asking. Is it because you feel that you should be taller and people will think you are somehow less manly with a tall or taller girl? If thats the case, remember that most models and quite a few strippers are that tall. It's a plus for their job. Nobody is going to say that the guys who date models or the bikers who date strippers aren't manly at all. Also, her height is mainly in her legs so once you are sitting down she will probably be a bit shorter. I won't make a comment about laying down but I bet you are thinking about it because of my previous comments.

The important thing is, do you like her? Is she pretty? How is she built? Do you get along? Are you attracted, height aside? I once dated a boy who was about 5-5. We got along great and he was hot. I really liked him but he left for a career somewhere else. I didn't care that he was a whole lot shorter than me. Also, that big a difference meant I could make my hair as tall as I wanted and wear as high heels as I wanted because I mean, the barn door was already open, it was glaringly obvious I was taller. He loved my height. It was better for him to be out with a much taller girl than a slightly taller one.

So, whats the poop on this? Also, whats up with the FB?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 2:59 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
I'm not that tall, but I'm tall. I'm only a very few inches shorter than you. 5-8 to 5-10 depending on which convenience store I'm leaving. I'm guessing 5-10 because I'm much taller than my BIL who is 5-6. Also, most clothes are too short or the arms are too short. That being said....

Tall girls are usually limber and have really long legs. Thing about that a minute. We can usually get into positions that other girls cannot. And sometimes we will. Think about that too. I've dated guys my height and shorter guys lots of times. I've dated taller guys and some of the taller ones I was as tall as or taller in the big heels I like. So what? They loved it! Then again, there is the stuff from the beginning of the paragraph which I really urge you to take into consideration.

When you are tall, especially as tall as her, every guy is going to be shorter or as tall as you. You are a bit taller. Thats good. She may be in a phase where she only wants taller guys, or she may just like you. You are cute, I've seen your picture. Btw, where are you on my FB? You aren't there anymore. Refriend me. Do it right now mister! LOL. Anyway, what is your beef with tall girls? I'm not offended, just asking. Is it because you feel that you should be taller and people will think you are somehow less manly with a tall or taller girl? If thats the case, remember that most models and quite a few strippers are that tall. It's a plus for their job. Nobody is going to say that the guys who date models or the bikers who date strippers aren't manly at all. Also, her height is mainly in her legs so once you are sitting down she will probably be a bit shorter. I won't make a comment about laying down but I bet you are thinking about it because of my previous comments.

The important thing is, do you like her? Is she pretty? How is she built? Do you get along? Are you attracted, height aside? I once dated a boy who was about 5-5. We got along great and he was hot. I really liked him but he left for a career somewhere else. I didn't care that he was a whole lot shorter than me. Also, that big a difference meant I could make my hair as tall as I wanted and wear as high heels as I wanted because I mean, the barn door was already open, it was glaringly obvious I was taller. He loved my height. It was better for him to be out with a much taller girl than a slightly taller one.

So, whats the poop on this? Also, whats up with the FB?
I dont mind and find her very beautiful and attractive, its just that this is the first time a woman really close to my height has approached me who I find equally attractive she is also much younger than me I found out she is only 20 so it makes things much more awkward Im 32, as for the Facebook thing I almost never use Facebook I am more on Google+.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 3:27 am

My only assumption is that because I am tall and she is tall and tall women prefer tall or taller men and acknowledges my masculinity by allowing me to carry her dishes for her heavy or light claiming she cannot lift them she is giving me the signal that she appreciates my masculinity and strength. Women like as strong man and with her height it is much harder so options are fewer and I fit her description but this is just my guess, I am no woman lol! But I have observed tall women before and 95%of the time they are with a tall or taller man.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 3:36 am

*sigh* I guess I have no choice but give this tall Amazonian a chance and show her how sweet of a guy I can be, but I am so shy! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: This is so sudden and unexpected!This why I asked for help on this.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 4:57 am

It's hard to find a lot of guys taller than her. Many are taken and then out of the ones who aren't you have to take out the ones who are douchebags and then the ones who she's not attracted to, so she's not left with that many. My husband is taller than me, but height wasn't ever a thing for me.

I will tell you that she's "making herself smaller" by getting you to do the big strong boy things. Your help for her is coals to Newscastle and she knows you both know that but it's a signal to you from her to see her as feminine. It's sometimes hard when you are my height even, to be seen as feminine by shorter guys so she probably doesn't usually feel that she's seen that way. Offer to do stuff for her, treat her like a delicate little flower, but don't go overboard. You both know it's a game and you know you both know that so it's insulting her intelligence to go too far. Also, NEVER MENTION THIS to her. Let her bring it up if she wants to. DO NOT talk to her about her height. Don't talk about basketball even if you like it. Treat her like you would any shorter girl. I've done the very same things she's doing to you when I was after shorter men or guys my height.

Height may not be seen this way, but when you are face to face with somebody, to many men that will trigger a subconscious "challange" instinct, like this is another guy and I have to show him I'm not afraid or I'm better or whatever. The stuff she's doing is an unconscious way of turning that trigger off. Sometimes when the 'challange' trigger is turned on, a straight guy won't see a tall girl as a possible attractive mate. He may think she's pretty but something doesn't click. It's that instinct s**t. She's doing this to turn that off. I read about this years ago and it explained a lot of stuff. I didn't know why I did what she's doing, but lots of tall girls do it out of instinct it seems and it's for a reason. To turn that switch off. Once you have shown her, to her satisfaction, that it's off and you see her as feminine then she may stop a lot of that. Don't stop treating her feminine though.

So go for it son! Lets see what you can do playing in the big girls league now. :-) Updates please.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 8:12 am

Just let it happen, my friend.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 8:44 am

As a fringe benefit, you can experience death by snu-snu! :wink:

Anyway.......

Go for it. Tall girls rock (I'm the shortest female in my family at 5"10).

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 8:52 am

XFilesGeek wrote:

Anyway.......

And pants fit ok most of the time, lengthwise, right? You can get long enough pants but you play hell trying to get a long sleeve button cuff shirt to have long enough sleeves don't you? Those you can turn back or hide under a jacket but what I hate is that I can't wear any half sleeves with buttons. You know, the ones that are supposed to button a few inches below the elbow but not too far down. They always, ALWAYS button right at my elbow. I can pull them down and button them right below but it usually feels a little tight and stretched in length and even when they are long enough to button right below my elbow, they are too tight because they are made to go around a thinner part of the arm and that blows my mind because I'm very thin. I could pass for anorexic at times, but they are still too tight around that one muscle below my elbow. Also, forget having those cute fitted cut tshirts come to the top of your low rise jeans like they do on girls a few inches shorter. They will show that unattractive bulge that everybody but true anorexics and girls who spend all day doing crunches with a weight plate have. Those are my clothing pet peeves about my height. What are yours? Also, have you had any luck finding things you like in stores for tall ladies? I haven't. They only have generic casual wear and corporate wear.

One more thing, do you wear heels? I do because I feel like the barn door has already been not only left open but torn off the hinges and everybody knows I'm tall. I think the way my legs look in FMP's more than makes up for the extra few inches I have, even if the guy has to look up to me. Plus, my husband is 6 foot tall, maybe 6-1. I'm obviously not big on measuring here. But in heels I'm as tall as him and in FMP's I'm a little taller. He doesn't care though. Whats your thoughts on shoes? I knew tall girls who wouldn't wear heels or have big hair, but I do both. You?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 12:01 pm

She's tall, not a space alien. Treat her like any other girl.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 12:11 pm

One more thing. It relates to my suggestive comments, but I just thought of it and had to say it. When a girl who is shorter than you gets on her hands and knees and you get behind her so you two can play leapfrog, she's not quite high enough to play comfortable and it's a funny angle. When a girl close to your height gets on her hands and knees to play leapfrog we are the perfect height like we were custom made for you to play leapfrog with. No weird angles, no leg cramps, no constantly trying to lift us so you can get in position to jump over us. None of that. It's actually perfect. Also, you may notice that even those few inches and slightly different angle give you a different and better view. So, another reason to date tall girls, we are better at leapfrog.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 12:28 pm

Oh, speaking of "space aliens," I've always...never mind.

Yeah, I'd also say give it a shot and see where it goes. The age difference is a bit of a gap, but not too bad. Good luck!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

Be her Gargarean.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 2:30 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:

Anyway.......

8O

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 3:08 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
She's tall, not a space alien. Treat her like any other girl.
I guess she enjoys the weather up here too I suppose!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 3:11 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
One more thing. It relates to my suggestive comments, but I just thought of it and had to say it. When a girl who is shorter than you gets on her hands and knees and you get behind her so you two can play leapfrog, she's not quite high enough to play comfortable and it's a funny angle. When a girl close to your height gets on her hands and knees to play leapfrog we are the perfect height like we were custom made for you to play leapfrog with. No weird angles, no leg cramps, no constantly trying to lift us so you can get in position to jump over us. None of that. It's actually perfect. Also, you may notice that even those few inches and slightly different angle give you a different and better view. So, another reason to date tall girls, we are better at leapfrog.

interesting. but so you saying a 6'4 guy and 5' girl wouldn't' work out? most women are quite shorter then me. I can't afford to be picky and I also tend to like shorter women.