Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

DDknight
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Oct 2015, 5:41 pm

hi guys
well il get to the point for around a few weeks now one of my room mates has caught my eye more than the others. i live in a flat with four other including her we all get along well enough. but over the past week or two ive noticed a few weird things for example the other day i was feeling well sad family stuff the girl i am interested in who i wont name came up to me and asked what was wrong i told her. now usually she would just talk and talk but this time she just listened keeping eye contact with me through out. then later on about a few days later she came back from the shops with a bar of dark chocolate she exclaimed that she must have got the wrong one as she does not like dark chocolate but here is the kicker it was my favorite brand Bornvile. so since then i have been juggling around the idea of asking her out but i cant make up my mind i also want to thank her for her kindness any suggestions
thanks
Rai

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 9:01 pm

Are you a female? If you are, does she know that you're attracted to the same gender?
And do you think she's open to the relationship with the same gender?

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 9:08 pm

DDknight wrote:
then later on about a few days later she came back from the shops with a bar of dark chocolate she exclaimed that she must have got the wrong one as she does not like dark chocolate but here is the kicker it was my favorite brand Bornvile. Rai

Maybe she is being honest, and eats the same brand chocolate as you (which is good), or maybe she did it intentionally. Either way, this shows you that she is giving and caring towards you (which is also good).

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 9:36 pm

If you're a male, what I can tell is she feels comfortable and safe being around you, which is very desirable for any woman, which could also possibly lead to a serious relationship in the end.

DDknight

16 Oct 2015, 12:47 am

drawer how many girl do u know that are called Rai and i am most definitely a guy. the chocolate thing really threw me i know she more or less hates dark chocolate and my favorite brand that's more that coincidence thats intensional. i hope it ends in a relationship i get along well with her :)

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2015, 1:05 am

Hehe I know "zero" girls who are called Rai, I failed to read the last line of your post..sorry.

And good for you! I think getting along well is the very basic but hard to get. Make her happy and laugh!