What are the benefits of dating women abroad?

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 5:11 am

I want to know if in the US and UK if people experience any benefits of dating women abroad compared to domestic women. I love women of every race (it's hard to be attracted to only one "type") and I also wonder if it's because there are more of an abundance of available attractive women in those markets.

Also, the inevitable question. Where do you look for these women besides obviously traveling to foreign land?

MissToad
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Oct 2015, 5:18 am

K_Kelly wrote:
I want to know if in the US and UK if people experience any benefits of dating women abroad compared to domestic women. I love women of every race (it's hard to be attracted to only one "type") and I also wonder if it's because there are more of an abundance of available attractive women in those markets.

Also, the inevitable question. Where do you look for these women besides obviously traveling to foreign land?

De facto and actual hookers? Desperately poor women in desperately poor places who covet green cards and if that requires sucking up to gross old pasty foreigners so be it? Domestically, women who are poor or desperate or undocumented who can't really afford to have standards?

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2015, 5:26 am

K_Kelly wrote:

well, they usually make the first move, which is a godsend for me.

do you live in a town with a large university?

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2015, 5:28 am

MissToad wrote:
K_Kelly wrote:

De facto and actual hookers? Desperately poor women in desperately poor places who covet green cards and if that requires sucking up to gross old pasty foreigners so be it? Domestically, women who are poor or desperate or undocumented who can't really afford to have standards?

okay, where does Japan and Germany figure into this? (3rd and 4th richest countries in the world?)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 5:29 am

MissToad wrote:
K_Kelly wrote:

As long there's no organization is selling them as wives, then no, they are not defacto hookers.

Why it becomes suddenly unfair if a woman can't afford much standards while it is ok if a man cannot really afford to have standards within his country?

Besides, she can always afford to marry an equally poor or less poor man in her country and live a poor life in some tent or can house, but she is seeking to live abroad a different life, doesn't that mean that she is seeking for a higher standard that what her local men are offering? So see? she does have standards...and much higher than her local peers. Your logic is faulty.

And even If both can't afford to have much standards, and they mutually agree on the benefits - then kudos for them.

Also, even a "desperate" poor woman in a "desperately poor place" would be able to have several foreign suitors if she applies to one of those mail bride services; so she won't be obliged to pick one option and she would be able to set some standards.

In fact, usually the women who seek for foreigner suitors are not doing so, because...oh...they are "desperate and have no standards", but because their standards are too high for their local men, so they seek elsewhere.

Neotenous Nordic
Toucan
Toucan

15 Oct 2015, 6:31 am

Almost spilled my coffee there, seeing the obvious case of sour grapes.

It's like a knee-jerk response every time someone implies a man could or should have any sorts of preferences when it comes to dating.

I've been celibate for many years. Simply because I have the option to decide if a woman lives up to my expectations or not. It is my right as a human being to say no and to decide who I get romantic with.

So far, I have not me a woman who fits the bill for me. If I was set on getting together with someone, I would have no qualms looking abroad.

Men aren't allowed to have standards, but women can have a laundry list for their prince charming, unrealistic and unattainable. Rich, handsome, charismatic, neurotypical, well endowed, nice car, nice house, nice job etcetra...

Somehow that is okay though.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2015, 6:47 am

There were two main benefits of dating women in a foreign country.

1) Being an American, I was automatically more interesting to them. I've seen the same effect by foreign men on American women - foreign is different, and different is better.

2) Being from a different culture than theirs, my quirky Aspie behavior was "cute" instead of "weird".

It helps to dress well, mind your manners, respect their customs, and to be capable of traveling on your own.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

realitypill
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2015, 11:00 am

As a normal guy, you’ll be able to attract hotter women than you would in the Anglosphere. Sometimes much, much hotter, depending on the location. Plus they act more feminine and love to please their men. This is because the dating market in countries like the U.S. and the U.K. is incredibly dysfunctional; foreign markets simply allow you to get with women who match your objective value as a man. The naysayers will say it’s all about money, and in some cases it is. But a lot of the time, there’s actually mutual attraction.

For example, a few years ago I managed to get with a sexy fob Filipina who’d just moved into my neighborhood. She was slim, 27 years old, and had curves to die for. It was a sunny afternoon. We talked for a 10 minutes before I asked her to come over and watch a movie with me. She obliged. No resistance whatsoever. Can you imagine getting even that far with an American girl? Lol.

Anyway, I walked her to my bedroom, turned the T.V. on, and had her lie next to me on my bed. I inched closer periodically. Brushed my hand against her thigh. Then, after 30 minutes of having known each other, I went for the honey pot. Rubbed her girly bits through her half-sheer yoga pants. “Stop it. You’re makin’ me horny, mayne,” she faux objected while crossing her legs.

“You’re making me horny,” I retorted, looking down at my now fully engorged self poking through my track pants.

“No, you lie,” she responded. Obviously made no sense but is hilarious nonetheless. I continued rubbing her down under, and her legs parted like the Red Sea. She swiftly reached into my shorts and gently kneaded my testes. I responded my tearing all our clothes off and getting her into missionary. “Oh God, it’s so big,” she said, as I stuck the head in. Keep in mind Filipinas are quite tiny. I kissed her affectionately, almost as if to assure her she was safe, and she gobbled up my face. I took this as a go-ahead and plunged deeper, about halfway. This time: “Oh God, [my name], it’s SO BIG!” She whimpered hornily, thrust her hips up to meet mine, and caressed my back.

This continued for about 15 seconds before I realized a) I wasn’t wearing a condom (stupid, I know) and b) I was so turned on that I was about to bust. I immediately pulled out and we just lied there cuddling. She started acting very lovey-dovey, tucking herself into me and telling me how beautiful my blue eyes are. She expressed concern that I was a lothario and wouldn’t want to see her again. I thought to myself, “Are you kidding? I can’t believe my luck that a girl like you is even talking to me, never mind wanting to date me.” I just kissed her and told her she’d make me a very happy man.

I realize that story makes me sound kind of manwhorey, but I'm really not. Definitely a romantic at heart. I only told it to demonstrate what kind of options a guy - even an incel like me - will have with foreign women. Remember, I didn't even leave me home soil. Imagine if I actually went to the source.

Last edited by realitypill on 15 Oct 2015, 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

KoalaAardvark
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2015, 11:21 am

realitypill wrote:
As a normal guy, you’ll be able to attract hotter women than you would in the Anglosphere. Sometimes much, much hotter, depending on the location. Plus they act more feminine and love to please their men. This is because the dating market in countries like the U.S. and the U.K. is incredibly dysfunctional; foreign markets simply allow you to get with women who match your objective value as a man. The naysayers will say it’s all about money, and in some cases it is. But a lot of the time, there’s actually mutual attraction.

For example, a few years ago I managed to get with a sexy fob Filipina who’d just moved into my neighborhood. She was slim, 27 years old, and had curves to die for. It was a sunny afternoon. We talked for a 10 minutes before I asked her to come over and watch a movie with me. She obliged. No resistance whatsoever. Can you imagine even getting that far with an American girl? Lol.

Anyway, I walked her to my bedroom, turned the T.V. on, and had her lie next to me on my bed. I inched closer periodically. Brushed my hand against her thigh. Then, after 30 minutes of having known each other, I went for the honey pot. Rubbed her girly bits through her half-sheer yoga pants. “Stop it. You’re makin’ me horny, mayne,” she faux objected while crossing her legs.

“You’re making me horny,” I retorted, looking down at my now fully engorged self poking through my track pants.

“No, you lie,” she responded. Obviously made no sense but is hilarious nonetheless. I continued rubbing her down under, and her legs parted like the Red Sea. She swiftly reached into my shorts and gently kneaded my testes. I responded my tearing all our clothes off and getting her into missionary. “Oh God, it’s so big,” she said, as I stuck the head in. Keep in mind Filipinas are quite tiny. I kissed her affectionately, almost as if to assure her she was safe, and she gobbled up my face. I took this as a go-ahead and plunged deeper, about halfway. This time: “Oh God, [my name], it’s SO BIG!” She whimpered hornily, thrust her hips up to meet mine, and caressed my back.

This continued for about 15 seconds before I realized a) I wasn’t wearing a condom (stupid, I know) and b) I was so turned on that I was about to bust. I immediately pulled out and we just lied there cuddling. She started acting very lovey-dovey, tucking herself into me and telling me how beautiful my blue eyes are. She expressed concern that I was a lothario and wouldn’t want to see her again. I thought to myself, “Are you kidding? I can’t believe my luck that a girl like you is even talking to me, never mind wanting to date me.” I just kissed her and told her she’d make me a very happy man.

I realize that story makes me sound kind of manwhorey, but I'm really not. Definitely a romantic at heart. I only told it to demonstrate what kind of options a guy - even an incel like me - will have with foreign women. Remember, I didn't even leave me home soil. Imagine if I actually went to the source.

The dating market isn't dysfunctional - most people manage to pair off and get married. Most people find partners who are roughly their equals in terms of intellect, appearance and income.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2015, 1:39 am

KoalaAardvark wrote:
The dating market isn't dysfunctional - most people manage to pair off and get married. Most people find partners who are roughly their equals in terms of intellect, appearance and income.

Yes, but those people don't spend all of their free time bashing aspies on internet forums. Don't worry Katy, you'll find someone too. :)

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2015, 4:05 am

realitypill wrote:
Dear Penthouse,
A few years ago I managed to get with a sexy fob Filipina who’d just moved into my neighborhood. She was slim, 27 years old, and had curves to die for. It was a sunny afternoon. We talked for a 10 minutes before I asked her to come over and watch a movie with me. She obliged. No resistance whatsoever. Can you imagine getting even that far with an American girl? Lol.

I realize that story makes me sound kind of manwhorey, but I'm really not. Definitely a romantic at heart.

Sincerely,
Mr. Realitypill

FTFY.

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2015, 5:11 am

I think that if you can be a good and effective english tutor to a female foreign student, you can not only become familiar with a stranger while meeting for a mutual purpose and maybe even getting to know each other since questions are simply part of the lesson. Also it might just prove therapeutic on some levels, if you are jaded from dealing with women here, you can meet one from aboard and find them pleasantly fresh and new. if also just might help with some social anxiety. the reason I am not suggesting starting a relationship, is because these students seldom stay for more than a year, so unless you are going abroad too, just use the opportunity to get over some of your own jitters and heal old negative re-enforcements.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2015, 5:33 am

I have had casual encounters with Filipinas and Indonesians before - they did not want something serious, they did not ask for any money, they did not ask for any favors; they were just hungry for sex lol, and their main concern was a good and safe sex. We didn't even date, I didn't even pay for any dinner. It was all discreet too and there was no prestige involved.

Since they often work here as private nurses/maids, only one day off, they don't have much time for dating and therefore often feel deprived from sex - and many of them simply find foreign men very attractive...sexually. Local women might slut-shaming them because of that..meh at them, their bodies their life.

So it's unfair to stereotype them as defacto prostitutes who always talk to caucasian men with a hidden visa/money agenda in head; the ones I've slept with never wanted any of this. In fact, many think marriage is headache if cultural/religious difference is too wide.

The more serious of them, who want marriage, abstain from sex and ask for something serious, those are the ones who care and ask about man's job, try to probe how much he makes, what he own, his religion....but they are no different than the local girls who are seeking marriage in that regard.

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2015, 5:48 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I have had casual encounters with Filipinas and Indonesians before - they did not want something serious, they did not ask for any money, they did not ask for any favors; they were just hungry for sex lol, and their main concern was a good and safe sex. We didn't even date, I didn't even pay for any dinner. It was all discreet too and there was no prestige involved.

Since they often work here as private nurses/maids, only one day off, they don't have much time for dating and therefore often feel deprived from sex - and many of them simply find foreign men very attractive...sexually. Local women might slut-shaming them because of that..meh at them, their bodies their life.

So it's unfair to stereotype them as defacto prostitutes who always talk to caucasian men with a hidden visa/money agenda in head; the ones I've slept with never wanted any of this. In fact, many think marriage is headache if cultural/religious difference is too wide.

The more serious of them, who want marriage, abstain from sex and ask for something serious, those are the ones who care and ask about man's job, try to probe how much he makes, what he own, his religion....but they are no different than the local girls who are seeking marriage in that regard.

yeah, same with some of these students, unfortunately most of them are married and even if they are up for it, you don't want to f**k up her life.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2015, 11:13 pm

no. 1 benefit: they probably won't spread rumors about you to the women back home lol

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Oct 2015, 12:02 am

seaweed wrote:
no. 1 benefit: they probably won't spread rumors about you to the women back home lol

I'll take that. less pressure.