Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

RoseThorn13
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2019, 9:32 pm

Discuss your dream man/woman here!

For me my dream man is a good-looking older guy who is the fatherly type to take care of a young guy like me. I want him to be hard-working and able to take care of me and help me move away from my controlling mother. I want him to be kind to me and kind to other people but also strong enough to stand up for me. :D

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2019, 9:38 pm

I don't really hypothesize about people, I'd rather see what I've been dreaming about on their terms. I made a big rambling thread about it right under yours.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2019, 11:00 pm

When looking for an ideal partner, I would like to at least have a few interests in common with them, but I mostly try and find a girl similar in nature to my favorite mare, Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Namely, someone who's kind-hearted, soft-spoken but also capable of standing up for herself, and who I feel would make for a good mother/wife. If she happens to have a beautiful singing voice, I consider that a bonus, but it's not necessarily a deal breaker.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Feb 2019, 4:54 am

Sense I'm in a romantic realtionship I'll say my current girlfriend & I would of picked both my exes when I was with them. If I was asked this question when I was single I would of said the iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove. I had a mega huge crush obsession on her. Realistically I would of said most any girl who doesn't have kids, isn't much older than me, & is willing to give me at least half a chance & actually put some effort into making a relationship work with me instead of it being one-sided(at times I felt like things were one-sided with both my exes). Other characteristics I could pick are very affectionate, dependent(or codependent), needy, clingy(I'm that way within relationships myself & I get along alot better with people like me than people who are different) & someone who others would consider less smart(I'm NOT an intellectual, I struggled majorly in skewl, my 2nd girlfriend was smarter than me & I felt like she didn't value my input in our relationship cuz of it, plus things women do that can be considered stupid I find really cute & funny). Seemed like a younger women would more likely be a lot better for that.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Feb 2019, 11:27 am

RoseThorn13 wrote:
Discuss your dream man/woman here!

For me my dream man is a good-looking older guy who is the fatherly type to take care of a young guy like me. I want him to be hard-working and able to take care of me and help me move away from my controlling mother. I want him to be kind to me and kind to other people but also strong enough to stand up for me. :D

and strong enough to change the water cooler bottle its so heavy,, ..

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

21 Feb 2019, 12:14 am

Long Curly Hair or Black Wavy Long Hair has been a must for me lately but most importantly someone who can truly understand my life with Aspegers. (also doesn't mind my edgy humor)