Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2015, 7:11 pm

I often have fantasies about girls I have a crush on at the moment, or even girls I don't, but think I might end up with in the future (like girls who are too young, for instance, when no other girls are available) pretending that I'm married to them and I have a daughter with them.... I lay in bed with my pillow, and kiss it, etc., then I get my other pillow and pretend it's my daughter coming in because she's scared, and me and my "wife" allow "our daughter" to sleep in our bed, or I just pretend that she is sleeping in "our bed" just because.... I take turns cuddling with the wife pillow and talking lovingly to it, and cuddling the daughter pillow and talking lovingly to it (I even named my "daughter" Ayse (pronounced Ayshe) ) and I was wondering if any one else did this or if this is too elaborate, considering I fantasize about actual girls, or that I fantasize about girls who are much younger than me despite them being too young.... or that I go too elaborate with the details....

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2015, 7:38 pm

It sounds like you're playing "house."

As long as you don't fantasize about having sex with very young girls, I don't see anything wrong with this.

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

12 Nov 2015, 8:25 pm

So long as you are not having sexual fantasies. . . .

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2015, 11:02 pm

Definitely creepy.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2015, 2:12 am

You should get up and make a Turkish breakfast for them.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2015, 6:04 am

Yeah...depends on what you fantasize about. If it's sex with very young girls then it definitely is creepy.

If not, then it just looks like you're just really, really lonely, and possibly have a schizotypal personality.

Chidy1776
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Nov 2015, 1:28 am

Ive heard of, and trust me have way more unusual fantasies myself. I don't think its such a bad thing but I think something that is important to note. While doing this you may be subconsciously building an expectation of what life with that woman or any woman will be like, and those expectations may be unreasonable. I cant say anything for sure, im not an expert in this field or anything, im just giving you my thoughts as a NT guy

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 12:53 pm

It's creepy and low, so keep it to yourself.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2015, 3:06 am

Oh s**t it's happening. Your sex drive is beginning to take off.

By 18 years old, you'll be a f*****g machine. Probably go all night...

You're 16 years old which means your sex drive is developing but it won't be at it's peak for another 2-5 years. So when you're 18 and your sex drive really starts taking off, you'll want to be ready. You need to work on your game with women now so by the time the college years come around, you'll be good with women and getting some p****. Your sexual prime is in your late teens/early 20s, don't waste those years.

You have some time kid.