Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2015, 8:57 pm

How do you know if a guy was flirting? I wouldn't know if a guy was flirting or checking me out if I was blind, I do wear glasses, I need glasses for the internet & watching TV. Anyway, I went to my second coffee house to get a sandwich & I brought my third coffee, I brought a Peppermint Mocha.

There this guy who works there & I think he been flirting, but I'm not sure. He's very cute! I don't know how flirt too good, but I did flirt when I went to a Bryan Adams concert, I was in the first row & I flirted with Bryan.

If men in my town were flirting or checking me out, I don't know if they were looking at my face or looking at my chest.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 1:25 am

I feel obliged to look at the face, chest, butt and etc because they are beautiful..nothing to do with how I feel about them at least for me.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 1:35 am

I can't even begin to guess how males would go about flirting. Or females for that matter. Flirting is just complicated and weird. :|

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 1:43 am

When my nephew was a baby, he was flirting with the waitresses at a restaurant.

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 9:55 am

Guys will do everything from look into your eyes deeply, to smiling at nearly everything you say. They'll do their best to find time to spend with you and ask questions about your personal life in order gauge the kind of person you are. The shy ones like myself will usually hold back a bit and try to analyze the situation before moving in. As long as you seem open though most guys will make their intent fairly clear quite quickly.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin