i wanna meet this girl katie

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 8:09 pm

to all of you that are being mocked and bullied by her. let me know where she is at. i wanna know her. if you know about her whereabouts.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 8:56 pm

You wouldn't like her. She's at least twice your age.

And she doesn't like to be touched; she thinks all touches by men are potential rapes.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 9:03 pm

AHAHA LOL kraftiekortie sir I like the way you interpreted this post, as I took it the exact opposite way - that his goals are spiteful in mind.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 9:32 pm

You might be right; he might have nefarious intentions.

But what could the man really do? This is the Internet; he can't really do anything to her!

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 4:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You wouldn't like her. She's at least twice your age.

And she doesn't like to be touched; she thinks all touches by men are potential rapes.

She sounds like a hilarious troll-bait. How she manages to bully people here surprises me. If anything you'd expect her to be the one getting targeted, not her doing the targeting.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 5:35 pm

How are not all touches potential rapes?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 11:41 pm

I knew there was a reason I still come to WP :lol:

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 12:50 am

Am I missing something?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 1:37 am

Not much.

Katy was a troll who liked to tell Aspie guys that they shouldn't "dirty up" the "gene pool" by making babies.

Idealist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2016, 2:12 am

I have my doubts about this Katy person. I'm a Moderator on several Forums, it's remarkably easy to ban an IP Address, but not so easy to circumvent it. I think it makes more sense to imagine that would-be trolls have simply adopted the Katy moniker, that is if it is indeed always her.

Assuming the Moderators here are doing their job and banning her IP Address, how exactly do they know for certain that it is her. Does she have a secret call sign that she sends to the Moderators every time she reveals herself, or is just mass guessing, and looking for similar previously displayed signs. :|

Idealist wrote:
My Autism was cured/treated in late childhood (this makes me a walking, talking, contradiction to 90% of the Forum who all believe Autism is incurable)

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 3:40 am

I'm not sure why people care so much about obvious trolling. Don't feed the trolls. Those trying to cause trouble with ridiculous ideas such as those aren't worth worrying about.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 3:43 am

Real trolls are worth worrying about. If you don't believe me, ask Jason Fortuny's victims.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 3:48 am

The really serious ones are. Others who are only trying to piss people off through stupid statements ought not to be taken seriously.

If someone on here is being an obvious @ss for no reason, I will call them on it, then forget about it. They aren't worth getting upset about.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 4:09 am

How can you tell when there's no reason?

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 4:20 am

Unprovoked open hostility is enough for me. I won't take any arguments seriously if hostility, name-calling, nastiness, etc, is used in the argument.

I'm willing to work with people that treat me with respect. If they don't agree with any statements I make, that's fine. If they want to discuss disagreements in a rational and respectful manner, I'll listen.

I don't think there's any good reason to be an @ss. I'll get nasty if someone starts being that way towards me, but I see that as self-defense. Plus I try to keep in control of my temper.

I dunno. I'm tired and I'm starting to ramble on. I'm not sure I even know what I'm saying at this point.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 5:05 am

Isn't discussing banned members against the rules?

Anyway, this is probably the longest we've gone without any incarnation of Katy.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!