Asking randomly how I improve my appearance.

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 11:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Btw beakybird, I am not having lack in sex or casual encounters; but they are mostly Asians; for some reason they chase me (and no, they never asked for money nor they want to marry me for visa - they simply find me attractive), problem is they never stay here - they are either tourists or within a work contract then they leave back to their countries, so having a long term with any of them is logistically too difficult.
It's with the local caucasian girls that I am struggling to attract (except Meghrebians for some reason...but are tad darker than caucasians here).

To put it simply: most asian girls find me attractive.
Most local caucasian/or white....don't.

Fair enough man. I'm not judging you in any way. I'm just sharing my own opinions, observations, and experiences with you. I don't know everything.

Are you yourself caucasian? If not, there are still many people who aren't attracted to people of other races no matter what you wear, how you do your hair or how you act. I mean personally, I am caucasian and with the exception of a small handful of light-skinned Hispanics, I've never seen a non-Causacian woman I've found to be attractive. I know my wife is very much the same.

I had a similar issue to your Asian issue when I was in HS. For some reason some black women just loved me. I had really long, straight, well cared for hair and this was a magnet for them for some reason. Even though I was a very horny teen, a virgin, and socially awkward I could not accept the very forward advances of many black females at that time. It's just not my thing. I see nothing wrong with interracial couples whatsoever, before anyone jumps on me for being "racist". I'm not saying other races are ugly, or that they shouldn't mix I'm just not personally attracted to them

My point is perhaps that's an obstacle.

I did just notice you are in Lebanon, and to be frank I know very, very little about your culture or it's racial makeup. So it's possible some of my opinions are colored (no pun intended) by my own cultural biases.

I guess, to sum up my view more concisely than I did yesterday, by changing your appearance for someone else you are almost "tricking" them into being attracted to you. I do understand that this is quite typical in the dating world. It seems to be the normal thing to do. I am also out of touch with that world and have very idealistic views when it comes to relationships. I can only share what was successful for me personally as a man who's in a 12 year relationship. That may not be what's successful for you.

Hopefully I didn't come off the wrong way. I just hate to see people feeling forced to not be themselves because of some set of made up rules that people tend to blindly follow whether they realize that's what they are doing or not. My intentions were completely to be helpful or encouraging. Just want to be clear there.

Sincerely good luck with your search.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 12:01 pm

Yes, I am Caucasian myself- even if many Europeans don't seem to see me as White (I've been in Europe few times). Black Africans often message me too, but there aren't many around.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 12:05 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Yes, I am Caucasian myself- even if many Europeans don't seem to see me as White (I've been in Europe few times). Black Africans often message me too, but there aren't many around.

Oh, ok, it was just a thought. I wasn't sure.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 1:19 pm

I don't think I'd trust the advice of a random stranger in a chat who can hardly type a coherent sentence.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 1:38 pm

Stargazer43 wrote:
I don't think I'd trust the advice of a random stranger in a chat who can hardly type a coherent sentence.

Excuse me? Was this directed at me?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 2:16 pm

beakybird wrote:
Stargazer43 wrote:

No its directed at the woman who sent boo the list.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 2:23 pm

Ok sorry. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 6:38 pm

beakybird wrote:
Stargazer43 wrote:

No it wasn't at all - I'm really sorry if it came across that way! It was about the person in the original post - it was almost painful trying to decipher what she was saying.