How to get the girl - inspired by apes

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 9:14 am

Interesting video on attraction and also contains tips how to attract and win over a mate :) vid also shows that alpha males aren't always the most popular and that nice guys get the girls hahaha

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 9:27 am

You were too late: viewtopic.php?t=308256

Me alpha got it first. Ho ho ho!

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 9:45 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You were too late: viewtopic.php?t=308256

Me alpha got it first. Ho ho ho!

Actually it's a different video about attraction and not alphas and actually shows alphas are not necessarily more attractive

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 9:48 am

Ow...my mistake, the same intro made me think it was the same :p

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 9:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ow...my mistake, the same intro made me think it was the same :p

No worries :) actually reading your topic is why I started watching the series again hehehe

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2016, 9:58 am

So girls...lesson of the day for you: When you want to approach a guy, do it when you're ovulating.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 6:36 am

Alliekit wrote:
Actually it's a different video about attraction and not alphas and actually shows alphas are not necessarily more attractive

I guess that depends a lot on the species and countless variables, but you don't need to be more attractive than a rival if you can forcibly drive him off by beating the living s**t out of him. Force trumps attractiveness, whether the female likes it or not.

On the other hand, all else being equal, females should be expected to evolve to find tougher males more attractive, simply because those who do will have better chances to reproduce successfully than those who don't.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 7:31 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Alliekit wrote:

I guess that depends a lot on the species and countless variables, but you don't need to be more attractive than a rival if you can forcibly drive him off by beating the living s**t out of him. Force trumps attractiveness, whether the female likes it or not.

On the other hand, all else being equal, females should be expected to evolve to find tougher males more attractive, simply because those who do will have better chances to reproduce successfully than those who don't.

If I someone were to beat up the man I was with in order to win me all it would achieve would be me being completely put off! I would want my potential mate to be agressive as that would be a bad trait to pass on to offspring. I've been in alot of situations where men have tried being too alpha and it just makes me think they are an idiot.

Men that show desirable traits such as intelligence, practicality and caring for young are going to be much more desirable in evolutionary terms as humans are apes which have evolved to life in groups :)

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 6:16 am

lets go to the gym and work on defenses. nah kidding.

TentofMot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Mar 2016, 6:24 am