Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:18 pm

The cheek on them! How dare they I ask you?! :twisted:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:24 pm

Wow, men really ARE frightened of women not needing them! As if women ever really needed men, whether straight, lesbian, bi or asexual. Thank you so much for making me feel unwelcome on this site just for being female. It's who I am, thank you and good night. :(

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:34 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
Wow, men really ARE frightened of women not needing them! As if women ever really needed men, whether straight, lesbian, bi or asexual. Thank you so much for making me feel unwelcome on this site just for being female. It's who I am, thank you and good night. :(

Hey, I'm a guy and I was the first to refute the sentiment. Also give people a chance to get over their frustrations and emotions. People often say things they don't mean when they're hurt.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

"Wow, men really ARE frightened of women not needing them! As if women ever really needed men, whether straight, lesbian, bi or asexual. Thank you so much for making me feel unwelcome on this site just for being female. It's who I am, thank you and good night."

I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive. I've just more often than not had bad experiences with every single bisexaul or lesbian female I've ever been attracted to, that's all.

"Yes it's a given homosexual people are not into the opposite sex...but there is nothing to be done about that. Being angry at lesbians because they aren't into you because your male seems like a waste of brain power."

Of course lesbian women will never be attracted to a straight male, but it's those who thought they were bisexual and realize they are lesbian that may hurt someone, aka every bisexual female I was attracted to.

That's far more hurtful than 'She says she's lesbian. So she's not interested. Next.' because that's before a major attachment has been formed.

I would certainly be frustrated years after if I married a gay person rather than if I just dated one for a few weeks and they had to let me down gently.

"Also though people can't really know where they stand as far as sexuality or what they look for in a relationship without some experimentation. Hurt feelings suck, but they are kind of part of life...people shouldn't stay in a relationship just to not hurt the other persons feelings or get in a relationship just to keep from hurting someones feelings."

What's interesting is the fact that I have never hurt any female's feelings before and even if I experimented with my feelings have never had to reject or hurt anyone at all. Ever.

Having pursued about 40 females before, having had at least 10-20 females be attracted to me physically or emotionally, and having had 2 relationships and been on three dates with another girl; I've only the one that's ever been hurt.

I actually look forward to the day that I, for once, would have to reject someone because I'm not attracted to them, so for once I'm not always on the receiving end of it. Of course, I'd be friendly and polite about it, but I've always wanted to be able to say "I'm sorry, X, you're a really nice girl, but..." because I never have.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 8:04 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:

Some people think the world revolves - or at least it should revolve - around them. Everything others do is - or at least should be - about them, and everyone should behave and even feel accordingly. Actions, preferences and thoughts of complete strangers are often seen as a personal and deliberate insult. It's called delusion or solipsism.

Try not to take such aberrations to heart, you're as welcome here as anyone. Along with lesbian or bisexual women, I'm sure.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 8:49 pm

I don't know why it surprises you that lesbians don't fancy you, James.
At either rate, I doubt you are bigoted towards homosexuals (or at least I hope not) but simply misguided.

Try focusing on why straight women don't like you instead and then you will be one step closer to actually solving your problems.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 2:11 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

Wouldn't be that more power for women if it's true?

Anyway, I did hear similar complains from few women ie. "Why all sexy men are gays??" ...things like that.

Jamesy wrote:

... I have a right to say something about it

No.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 01 Apr 2016, 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 2:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

Wouldn't be that more power for women if it's true?

So? Plenty of people don't have power as their first priority.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

... I have a right to say something about it

No.

Sure he does, just as he has the right to make a fool of himself in the process.

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2016, 3:02 am

Drawyer wrote:
In my case, it's not gender thing but it's just I feel comfortable around certain people who are kinder, cuter, sweeter than others such as Katie, Kura, TheAP..

Men can be equally kind and good natured, it is just expressed in a different way. I prefer to judge people based on individual merit and not based on the label or gender they choose to identify with.

Anyone can have a sense of karma and morality, regardless of gender or choice.

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2016, 3:35 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

I can assure you that it isn't a consensus on this forum, do not allow one person to be the representative for "men".

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 5:07 am

lostonearth35 wrote:

Ridiculous, 'female' is not a f**ing identity its a sex, I myself am bloody sick of getting hated on because of being a straight female who doesn't fit the stereotype of a straight female by women who think I'm lessor because I hate make up, wearing proper 'female' clothing or having stereotypical female mannerisms. Don't mean to rant at you its more a general statement...but Its not just males that have created and enforce stupid gender roles for women. I have certainly ran into it more from other females than males.