Women often show major signs of interest then flake out?

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2016, 9:26 am

There is a woman that really likes me a lot. She hits on me all the time. I gave her my email and she was so happy. She always smiles and emailed me saying she was so happy to meet me and would love to meet up sometime. She even told me that my voice is so sexy last week. I emailed her recently about going on a date with me and suddenly she is saying maybe, but has to think about it wtf? I really don't understand women...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 9:31 am

Is she the same one that you've put your arm around her while thinking that she likes you?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 9:35 am

If she finds out your autistic, she will flake out faster.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2016, 9:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Is she the same one that you've put your arm around her while thinking that she likes you?

Nope, completely different woman. This woman has given me at least a dozen obvious signs of attraction.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2016, 9:38 am

AspieOtaku wrote:

That is the only thing that makes sense. Even if she doesn't know what autism is, she might pick up on the strange vibes I give off subconsciously...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 9:43 am

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Nope, completely different woman. This woman has given me at least a dozen obvious signs of attraction.

Check this forum: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavi ... maybe-mean

It's better than L&D, why? because NT people respond there, and they are very realistic (both women and men talk in gender-wise way without anyone accusing them being doing sexist generalizations or something) - not idealistic like us here.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 1:30 pm

I wonder if men thinks all women are the same, fake & stuff.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 2:13 pm

Lots probably do. But there's likely also lots who don't. Mean there's lots of women who'll sex on first meeting. And lots of women in between the two extremes. Also depends on the men. Aspie men get women who are fake and stuff towards them. I have a bad opinion of women based on how they treat me, sure "real" men have different opinions based off how women love them so much.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 2:44 pm

Neo Redpill 101 wrote:
There is a woman that really likes me a lot. She hits on me all the time. I gave her my email and she was so happy. She always smiles and emailed me saying she was so happy to meet me and would love to meet up sometime. She even told me that my voice is so sexy last week. I emailed her recently about going on a date with me and suddenly she is saying maybe, but has to think about it wtf? I really don't understand women...

She said your voice was sexy, huh? Wow.

Unless she was just having fun flirting with you but never thought it would go this far?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 2:54 pm

People are entitled to change their minds.
Guys who are physically attractive but socially awkward may attract lots of initial interest that quickly fades.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:06 pm

Neo.

I think you were like "Wanna go out on a date with me?" a question to which the girl who wanna play hard to get may respond with "maybe"(it could be yes or no, according to the girls' opinions in that other forum).

What to do instead:
If you know what are her interests, search for a nearby event that matches one of her interests.

Tell her instead during the conversation something like "Btw, I am going to this event X on sunday, I know you like this stuff too, let's go together".

If she says no, then you can be like "oh well, I am going either way, tell me if you change your mind- I am sure It will be fun" :lol:. ---> This is a sous-entendu that it translates to :"I don't need you to have fun in my life, the door is open for you to join but I am not begging you.".

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:11 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Neo.

I think you were like "Wanna go out on a date with me?" a question to which the girl who wanna play hard to get may respond with "maybe"(it could be yes or no, according to the girls' opinions in that other forum).

What to do instead:
If you know what are her interests, search for a nearby event that matches one of her interests.

Tell her instead during the conversation something like "Btw, I am going to this event X on sunday, I know you like this stuff too, let's go together".

If she says no, then you can be like "oh well, I am going either way, tell me if you change your mind- I am sure It will be fun" :lol:. ---> This is a sous-entendu that it translates to :"I don't need you to have fun in my life, the door is open for you to join but I am not begging you.".

That's not too bad, Boo. The problem is finding what her interests are and having that same interest in town happening at this same time.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:19 pm

Quote:
That's not too bad, Boo. The problem is finding what her interests are and having that same interest in town happening at this same time.

Well, he should search for something broad, if she likes dogs for example, he may search for an animals-related event; if she likes cooking, he may search for any food-related event...and so on.

He should be able to find something remotely close to one of her interests unless he lives in a small town or village, (or unless he doesn't know anything about her then it's not the right timing to date her anyway, it would mean that he knows nothing about her yet).

Exhibitions/workshop/fairs events are great and safe places for getting to know someone, I use sites like this http://www.lebtivity.com/ to know the coming events in my area.

Yes, I did it before, few times.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 14 Apr 2016, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hmk66
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2016, 3:21 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

Or she will playing tricks. She may laugh at you, thinks of you that you are a creep... behind your back.

I never fully trusted girls for that reason. They were not honest. I respected girls and young women when they refused me. They are honest; they don't play tricks. You can count on them. It is sad, but you are not fooled after all; they are honest. That cannot be said about women that fake flirting.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Well, he should search for something broad, if she likes dogs for example, he may search for an animals-related event; if she likes cooking, he may search for any food-related event...and so on.

He should be able to find something remotely close to one of her interests unless he lives in a small town or village, (or unless he doesn't know anything about her then it's not the right timing to date her anyway, it would mean that he knows nothing about her yet).

Exhibitions/workshop/fairs events are great and safe places for getting to know someone, I use sites like this http://www.lebtivity.com/ to know the coming events in my area.

Good idea for a lot of NT women. It wouldn't work for me, though, I'm more of an indoor girl. What do you do for those kind? Ideas?

Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:27 pm

nurseangela wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:

Good idea for a lot of NT women. It wouldn't work for me, though, I'm more of an indoor girl. What do you do for those kind? Ideas?

It worked with me for very indoor girls - exhibitions are not considered much of 'outdoor' activity - it's something stationary in one zone.