Are you single, or are you in a relationship?

Page 8 of 12 [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

MagmarFire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 May 2007, 8:22 pm

Single. Have been for about three years straight. I'm getting kind of sick of it. :wink:

Still waiting to find somebody. *Final Jeopardy! theme plays*

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 8:25 pm

I haven't seen anyone else from your area
here, so it's going to be tough. :P

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 10:13 pm

Single,and i'm deciding if i want a girlfriend or not...

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 10:44 pm

i cant even deal with myself lol

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

zombie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 11:47 pm

Im not single anymore :D yay for me

Donate to the Help make a Film Foundation
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 11:50 pm

I was in a relationship until a month ago with a girl 3 years younger than me....I also think she's Histrionic....

But I have a date set up for early next month. The girl is grounded at the moment though. (I'm 18, and she's 17). I'm hopin' it goes well.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2007, 11:58 pm

Good like Cy' you deserve to be happy.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

23 May 2007, 10:36 am

im single. looking for somene who is exactly like me, obviously

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 11:45 am

singer an dutterly miserable and lonely because of it :(

Spot17
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2007, 8:27 pm

I'm single. Just had a really bad experience with a guy and need to recuperate.

I think I've come to realize what I want though. I want a guy I can be friends with and comfortable with. A guy who gives me space and who I can trust. A guy who's probably a bit of a geek and likes science and history. A guy who isn't critical and who is consistant and has integrity.

The problem is I'm 33 and everyone my age seems to be married, an ass, or looking for a mommy substitute.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 8:28 pm

richardbenson wrote:

Another male?

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2007, 8:30 pm

calandale wrote:
richardbenson wrote:

Another male?

Clone.

space_cookie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Aug 2007, 6:13 pm

I've been in some really sh***y relationships, both with aspie and NT males. The relationship I have with my current NT boyfriend though is the best in the world. He is my first full on serious relationship, as he is the one I have set up a household with and had a child with. Although he finds my aspie ways a frustration sometimes, he is the only NT who has ever tried to understand me and my aspergers. On the bad days where I wished I didn't have aspergers, he's lifted me out of my grief and told me if not for how 'interesting' I seemed to him when we first met as friends, I wouldn't be the woman he loves so much and makes his life with now. We tell eachother that we love one another everyday and both wake up and delight in seeing the big smiles my baby makes at the both of us.
To any aspie who is single and lonely, there is a person out there for everybody now matter how impossible it may seem to you. No matter how long it takes, you will find a person who will take you for who you are and love you to death for it.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2007, 7:28 pm

I am currently single, and aspire to always be. :) I'm not relationship material, and I hope to never forget that and waste more time trying to be a boyfriend or husband.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2007, 7:36 pm

space_cookie wrote:
I've been in some really sh***y relationships, both with aspie and NT males. The relationship I have with my current NT boyfriend though is the best in the world. He is my first full on serious relationship, as he is the one I have set up a household with and had a child with. Although he finds my aspie ways a frustration sometimes, he is the only NT who has ever tried to understand me and my aspergers. On the bad days where I wished I didn't have aspergers, he's lifted me out of my grief and told me if not for how 'interesting' I seemed to him when we first met as friends, I wouldn't be the woman he loves so much and makes his life with now. We tell eachother that we love one another everyday and both wake up and delight in seeing the big smiles my baby makes at the both of us.

To any aspie who is single and lonely, there is a person out there for everybody now matter how impossible it may seem to you. No matter how long it takes, you will find a person who will take you for who you are and love you to death for it.

That's a sweet story and sentiment, but your final paragraph isn't true. Some lonely Aspies will find someone, and some will not. False hope can twist people up pretty bad -- I speak from personal experience -- and in such cases it's better that people simply accept the reality of their situations.

Eric_C
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Aug 2007, 3:57 pm

Me, the 2 S's.

I'm Single and Scared.
Hopefally I might meet and Aspie girl at my college. Then I'll finaly have someone to understand and someone to understand me.

_Eric ;)