Making a personal dating profile

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 6:10 pm

How do you make a personal dating profile, not literally as in an online profile, but so I can keep track of myself and what I want from a partner.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 6:46 pm

Apologies bit I don't quite understand could you explain a bit? I don't want to give you advice that's not needed :oops:

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 7:02 pm

How do I write down on paper what I'm looking for in a partner?

I do know a few things off the bat are:
> Self-esteem (chronic anxiety, low body image, etc. are a major turn-off)
> Shares my sense of humor (it's tricky, I'm afraid if we didn't share our type of humor, we'd fail in a relationship)
> Physically attractive (though I can't really quantify a certain degree on a scale from 1 to 10). Also, that probably eliminates the first one as far as low body image goes.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 7:02 pm

You can always create a spread-sheet. Keep track of the categories that are important to you.

K_Kelly wrote:
How do you make a personal dating profile, not literally as in an online profile, but so I can keep track of myself and what I want from a partner.

For example, I need a lady who is ultra-clean, able to keep the house spotless and organised to perfection. I know for a fact that she would be completely incompatible to live in the same household as me if she cannot clean up after herself or put things away after she's done using them, especially if she scatters everything everywhere (automatic-disqualification for her).

A lady who has a habit of argument is also auto-disqualified from being allowed to associate with me in or as a relationship. I put forth a hell of a lot of time and effort into my research, and if she is the type to automatically argue or disagree without doing any amount of research or homework of her own, also an auto-disqualification.

Another thing that I will not tolerate is a dishonest lady who makes excuses for her dishonest/lazy behaviour. Auto-Disqualifcation.

I know what I will accept in a lady and, regarding appearance, whilst I may be highly attracted to physical-beauty, I eventually came up with a great idea of having her cos-play into a bunch of different animé-character girls so that she can take on the appearance of lots of extremely beautiful/sexy animé-girl-characters when we have sex together, letting me have sex with lots of different women this way, even though she is the only one, resulting in a win-win where she knows that I have no need/reason to have affairs on her since she can take on the appearance of any other lady with whom I may wish to have sex.

I also know that she needs to not be stubborn. A lady who is stubborn is auto-disqualified. I do not need lazy, arrogant, willfully ignorant, uninformed, brain-washed sheeple-types who are so easily deceived and blindly follow the masses into being manipulated by corporate-controlled mass-media promote war-mongering corporate-interests.

Bonuses for her being able to understand/speak foreign-languages. Additional bonus if she shares other interests/skills, such as martial arts training, para-normal research, awareness of mind-control phenomenon, has a willingness to learn something new, does not arrogantly adhere to superficiality, etc. I will stop at these descriptions for now since that Cloud-Thing is going to make me re-click a bunch of stuff to prove that I am not some sort of robot or Artificial-Intelligence...

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 7:07 pm

^ Were you ever in a bad relationship with a woman who had all the qualities you hate. I feel you, man.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 7:15 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
You can always create a spread-sheet. Keep track of the categories that are important to you.
K_Kelly wrote:

For example, I need a lady who is ultra-clean, able to keep the house spotless and organised to perfection. I know for a fact that she would be completely incompatible to live in the same household as me if she cannot clean up after herself or put things away after she's done using them, especially if she scatters everything everywhere (automatic-disqualification for her).

A lady who has a habit of argument is also auto-disqualified from being allowed to associate with me in or as a relationship. I put forth a hell of a lot of time and effort into my research, and if she is the type to automatically argue or disagree without doing any amount of research or homework of her own, also an auto-disqualification.

Another thing that I will not tolerate is a dishonest lady who makes excuses for her dishonest/lazy behaviour. Auto-Disqualifcation.

I know what I will accept in a lady and, regarding appearance, whilst I may be highly attracted to physical-beauty, I eventually came up with a great idea of having her cos-play into a bunch of different animé-character girls so that she can take on the appearance of lots of extremely beautiful/sexy animé-girl-characters when we have sex together, letting me have sex with lots of different women this way, even though she is the only one, resulting in a win-win where she knows that I have no need/reason to have affairs on her since she can take on the appearance of any other lady with whom I may wish to have sex.

I also know that she needs to not be stubborn. A lady who is stubborn is auto-disqualified. I do not need lazy, arrogant, willfully ignorant, uninformed, brain-washed sheeple-types who are so easily deceived and blindly follow the masses into being manipulated by corporate-controlled mass-media promote war-mongering corporate-interests.

Bonuses for her being able to understand/speak foreign-languages. Additional bonus if she shares other interests/skills, such as martial arts training, para-normal research, awareness of mind-control phenomenon, has a willingness to learn something new, does not arrogantly adhere to superficiality, etc. I will stop at these descriptions for now since that Cloud-Thing is going to make me re-click a bunch of stuff to prove that I am not some sort of robot or Artificial-Intelligence...

That's a really interesting list, do you have ocd with cleanliness?

Also it may be a hard list to achieve but good luck :D

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 7:29 pm

Less OCD and more because it's related to my levels of motivation/productivity.

Alliekit wrote:
That's a really interesting list, do you have ocd with cleanliness?

Also it may be a hard list to achieve but good luck :D

I dislike wasting unnecessary time and, when the kitchen is scattered with a bunch of dishes and papers, and office-work is extremely disorganised, I regard it as an extremely inefficient use of time when there are so many other important things to do that I need to be able to allocate time for, instead of cleaning up after others all day.

Also, I am now old/ancient (even though I still look like a teenager to many people) enough to have gained the necessary knowledge/wisdom to know how to be comfortable by myself, knowing that I value the time that I can have to myself instead of needing to engage in social-interaction, and "qualifying" a lady can be easily done simply by finding something that needs to be done, and posting an ad to hire for said position (sometimes a girl will apply for the job, and in rare instances, she may actually turn out to be compatible to potentially transition into a LTR, and this sometimes depends on her situation that ends up leading into such a transition).

A lot of women have had obvious interest in me but I know what I would need if I wanted a LTR and know exactly how to get it established if I felt like allocating my time/resources to that end.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 7:48 pm

OK so I have a few physical ideas in mind:

> Natural blonde, kinky curly hairstyle (too bad, I think the adult population of natural blondes are dying very quick I hope that's wrong :(

> Athletic body type

I have a girlfriend right now, but I'm ending my relationship with her soon. Why? Well, she's very sweet, and other people told her she is very beautiful, but she has some emotional maturity issues, and I am not sexually attracted to her on top of that. It sucks. :(

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 8:01 pm

In general try and stay away from the negative on a dating profile and frame things in the positive instead. Giving physical preferences is generally frowned on so if you do mention it do so in passing like, "I'm active and prefer someone who is also active", just don't obsess on the physical, it's fine to give a brief mention but make it a few sentences and an after thought.

Grischa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2016, 1:24 pm

Agree with the last post. Besides being to specific about physical features, I would also be careful about mentioning specific character traits. What about focussing mainly on activities or interests? Like favourite hobby, book, movie, actress, in a way that people can deduct what type of person you are and you are looking for.
In my dating days (glad I'm done with that), there were many profiles with interests as: football, basketball, dancing, karate, cars, riding motor bike, all kinds of sports and other "menly" activities. I tried "travelling, reading, daydreaming". Especially "daydreaming" attracted the right type of dreamy persons that do not like sport like me
(actually only two, but still enough; besides some 10 or more golddiggers from countries like Nigeria, skipped that)

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 7:42 am

I'm a neat freak.....................................

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 7:46 am

So I wish he could take care of his place clean and organized, but it's not a deal breaker if he's not. It's just a wish list on my potential dating profile.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 9:24 am

^ What about.... him showering you?

You know, since he's a neat freak, and not because of something else. :mrgreen:

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 12:28 pm

Tom,

or anyone else for that matter, relationship is a mutual partnership, so basically you have to consider girls have their own preferences as well. If you want an athletic girl you may have to face the fact that girl would like to date only athletic guys too...

And if you think about getting another GF while you still have one, ahh that's a bad sign (think long term). So... one by one, first decide whether to end your current relationship then plan ahead.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 3:11 pm

K_Kelly wrote:
OK so I have a few physical ideas in mind:

> Natural blonde, kinky curly hairstyle (too bad, I think the adult population of natural blondes are dying very quick I hope that's wrong :(

> Athletic body type

I have a girlfriend right now, but I'm ending my relationship with her soon. Why? Well, she's very sweet, and other people told her she is very beautiful, but she has some emotional maturity issues, and I am not sexually attracted to her on top of that. It sucks. :(

So why don't you actually break up with her before looking for another relationship? And next time don't get in a relationship with someone you don't like...neither of those things make you seem mature.

Otherwise you may as well mention that you already have a girlfriend and are looking for someone better on your profile, then at least women will know what they are potentially getting into so they aren't too shocked when you do the same to them.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2016, 5:00 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ What about.... him showering you?

You know, since he's a neat freak, and not because of something else. :mrgreen:
8O I want to shower you Boo.