Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Nov 2016, 6:11 am

I used to have some energy for talking to people online and at least some willingness to try and battle through my social and emotional difficulties when communicating in person. I haven't been in very many relationships and all of them started online but I didn't used to mind because it was always a possibility.

Now I just can't. My mind goes numb at the idea of trying to communicate. Every time I do talk to someone and start to feel close to them I end up getting burned and so now I can't even try and get close to a person for fear of that happening again. I ignore people but I feel painfully lonely all of the time. Also I'm only interested in dating aspies in general so there aren't many of these opportunities in the first place. Months pass without a single fulfilling, stimulating exchange; just hollow, robotic politeness to force my distance.

Anybody relate to this?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:14 pm

Yes. It's the weekend. I should be using this time to get stuff done but instead I'm wasting time on the internet.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 7:26 pm

Yep. Im Terrified to message girls or open up to them. I get attached and then they drop off. I also have no ideal what to talk to them about and they won't suggest topics or even tri iniating conversations.