It is possible to simply not have what women want?

Page 16 of 17 [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 12:54 pm

auntblabby wrote:
my problem is that the folks i'm interested in generally put out "GO AWAY!" vibes that even I can't ignore or fail to see. I have been told in the past when I was more attractive, that there were people who were interested in me but their signals were so subtle that I had no hope of getting a clue.

I feel your pain in that regard. :( I am terrible at picking out subtle cues, especially from girls.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 1:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
my problem is that the folks i'm interested in generally put out "GO AWAY!" vibes that even I can't ignore or fail to see. I have been told in the past when I was more attractive, that there were people who were interested in me but their signals were so subtle that I had no hope of getting a clue.

And yet both men and women still use my single status as an insult. Me being single is not entirely up to me. I accept that. But using my single status as an insult implies that me being in a relationship or not is due to my actions and mine alone. It takes two to enter a relationship.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 10:36 pm

i'm glad i'm on the shorter end of the time curve.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2017, 4:19 pm

I don't know coz I've got this weird geeky friend that I adore. I only recently realised that people think he's weird. I really relate to him. But I think most girls overlook him.

The right girl will think you're awesome.

However, he is well groomed. Colour blind, goodness knows he can't put an outfit together, but he smells clean and has a nice haircut.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2017, 12:19 am

hurtloam wrote:
I don't know coz I've got this weird geeky friend that I adore. I only recently realised that people think he's weird. I really relate to him. But I think most girls overlook him. The right girl will think you're awesome. However, he is well groomed. Colour blind, goodness knows he can't put an outfit together, but he smells clean and has a nice haircut.

I hope to the dickens that you two individuals can become one couple. :bounce: :bounce:

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 1:13 am

Everyone possesses qualities that will gel fantastically with a crazy amount of the human race who could randomly cross paths and develop deeper connections with them, you can work on yourself to iron out perceived flaws and enhance yourself in areas you believe are useful and compliment your core, there is not a chance in hell you are a permanently cursed useless bag of skunk entrails who nobody can ever find a smidgeon of appeal within, unless you've done things that would make even the worst of the worst vomit into an airplane sick bag.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 11:56 pm

I don't. I'm not good enough for any woman even those worse off then me.
Only hope there isn't too many years left in my life. Hopefully it's suddenly though. I'd like not to suffer or have time to contemplate.i fear death but it seems to be the only escape I have. Sadly fear of death and pain means I can't do it myself, but with world way it is maybe city gets bombed or nuked.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 12:12 am

sly279 wrote:
Only hope there isn't too many years left in my life. Hopefully it's suddenly though. I'd like not to suffer or have time to contemplate.i fear death but it seems to be the only escape I have. Sadly fear of death and pain means I can't do it myself, but with world way it is maybe city gets bombed or nuked.

the problem with one's local environs getting destroyed, is that there is collateral damage.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 1:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

the problem with one's local environs getting destroyed, is that there is collateral damage.

Environ?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 1:50 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Environ?

IOW when you implied that you would not be upset if your town got trashed somehow, there would be many people aside from yourself who would suffer a nasty premature death in such a situation.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 3:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Environ?

IOW when you implied that you would not be upset if your town got trashed somehow, there would be many people aside from yourself who would suffer a nasty premature death in such a situation.

But we'd be dead, dead don't suffer. Thousands or more die every day, cruel world doesn't care and keeps going. Most of us are irrelevant numbers in comparison to the earth or universe. Not much any of us can do if war comes.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 3:38 pm

sly279 wrote:
Thousands or more die every day, cruel world doesn't care and keeps going. Most of us are irrelevant numbers in comparison to the earth or universe. Not much any of us can do if war comes.

If war comes, I'm with him :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2017, 5:08 pm

It is not up to you to decide other peoples' viewpoints pertaining to death.

YOU have to help yourself make life worth living.

What is making you think these sorts of thoughts?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 12:09 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Me?

I wasn't trying to decide other people's viewpoints on death.
My life isn't worth living. Besides having this job for two years my life hasn't changed in 10 years besides having more guns and lot more shaving stuff. Video games too I guess. Those things only bring temporary happiness. Only a relationship would bring long term happiness. Objects and hobbies are enough for me.

Then pointlessness of my life. The cruelty of the world toward me and millions of others. The cruelty towards me being mentally and emotional only, but so many others are tortured and killed. Sister killed her sister and laughs, boys filmed s disabled guy drown and mocked home while itnhappen, some guy beat a little girl to death to teach her life is cruel, isis kills people every day. History is destroy, erasing our pasts. Humanity is decaying. Morales and kindness are dying and being erased much like our history. Doesn't even touch on Iran and North Korea. Or the genocide in Africa.
It's too political to stop mass murder and so even though we swore never again after ww2 it goes on every day.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 8:35 am

That's not most people, though. Most people are not as cold and depraved as those people in the news.

Depravity had been around since the beginning of time.

You should read medieval and Renaissance history. Things were much worse then.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 8:53 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Me?

I wasn't trying to decide other people's viewpoints on death.
My life isn't worth living. Besides having this job for two years my life hasn't changed in 10 years besides having more guns and lot more shaving stuff. Video games too I guess. Those things only bring temporary happiness. Only a relationship would bring long term happiness. Objects and hobbies are enough for me.

Then pointlessness of my life. The cruelty of the world toward me and millions of others. The cruelty towards me being mentally and emotional only, but so many others are tortured and killed. Sister killed her sister and laughs, boys filmed s disabled guy drown and mocked home while itnhappen, some guy beat a little girl to death to teach her life is cruel, isis kills people every day. History is destroy, erasing our pasts. Humanity is decaying. Morales and kindness are dying and being erased much like our history. Doesn't even touch on Iran and North Korea. Or the genocide in Africa.
It's too political to stop mass murder and so even though we swore never again after ww2 it goes on every day.

What th....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: