Can't disabled women be sexy and independent?

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 3:27 am

I feel like all I'm going to date are women with disabilities as far as I'm concerned. Which is okay, but what bothers me is that I want one who happens to be sexy, and independent. For me, that means somebody I find attractive, and who can act/dress the way she likes (sexy clothes/tattoos/etc). I know that society tries to dictate what disabled women should dress/act/look like. Also, many past girls I talked to who had some kind of disability, were very dependent on their parents as far as dress/act goes.

I hope you understand here, my standards.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 3:36 am

Oh boy, can't you stop making such threads?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 3:57 am

Quote:
I want one who happens to be sexy.

How sexy are you?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 7:29 am

Stop! Make this stop!

Cringe cringe cringe *cringes*

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 7:39 am

My advice to you is would you date opposite sex version of yourself? if not improve yourself, because opposite sex version of you is your league and who you should be dating for the highest chance of a happy and successful relationship.

My dream girl is basically opposite sex me, with a few small differences in personality and values that neither add nor decrease her attractiveness because we wouldn't be fully compatible if we were too similar.

Even this makes me feel like I'm asking for too much.

I wouldn't mind dating extremely disabled girls at this point.

She could be facially deformed, or burn face victim, or wheelchair-bound, cerebral palsy, blind AND deaf, I'll learn their fricken method of communication, braile I think to communicate with her, mute I don't mind the silence hell I love shyness already, downs syndrome, ANY kind of cancer as long as it's not too bad, amputee, multiple personality disorder, heliophoba (fear of SUNLIGHT of all things, we'll hang out at night), ETC.

As long as I like her for her, she for me, she has a high survival chance, isn't hospital or bed bound, not mean/cruel/severely depressed/suicidal/mentally unstable/close to having a nervous breakdown, why does anything else matter?

Be careful what you wish for, I guess. Because having such low standards could mean I end up with a girl who's actually a big responsibility when her parents and carer aren't around to give her assistance...

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 9:24 am

There are plenty of women with disabilities, both mental and physical, who are sexy and independent.

BenReilly
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jan 2017, 10:59 am

No-one but the OP said different. Delete the thread someone please.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

Now you are asking people to delete my thread?

What if improving myself to a certain point simply isn't possible or realistic for me? Please, I hope not.

I was referring less to just looks, but I basically meant somebody who isn't too reliant on their parents, at least as far as acting and behavior goes.

Hey outrider: Sorry if I sound ignorant, but wouldn't dating a person with Down Syndrome sound like crossing the line into illegal territory? I don't know. I also don't want to be a caretaker.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 11:41 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Stop! Make this stop!

Cringe cringe cringe *cringes*

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 10:59 pm

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 11:01 pm

When will the nightmare end?

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 1:57 am

K_Kelly wrote:
Which is okay, but what bothers me is that I want one who happens to be sexy, and independent. For me, that means somebody I find attractive, and who can act/dress the way she likes (sexy clothes/tattoos/etc).

There's a lot of sexy and independent disabled women, but they may want a sexy and independent boyfriend.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 6:00 am

If you look like John Banner, give me a call. :wink:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 8:15 am

I've met some "disabled" women who are really sexy.

It's the INTENTION of the person much more than the so-called "sexiness" of the person.

Zed90230
Raven
Raven

30 Jan 2017, 10:22 am

Hmm... maybe the OP is pining for a hot dyslexic? (smirk, smirk)

"Disability" is in the eye of the beholder, so is independence... I've been living alone for 8 years, I have a steady job and run my own homestead, but I have AS and I'm dyscalculic... go figure.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2017, 2:11 pm

I don't know I'd be considered 'sexy and independent' per say but I certianly am not reliant on my parents for my personality and clothing style or interests. I consider myself a metalhead and I like to wear t-shirts of my favorite metal bands...with jeans/not blue jeans but I have jeans of other colors), cargo pants or cut off shorts. So yeah I'd say my style is a bit androgynous, for the most part, I also don't wear make-up aside from a bit of eyeliner sometimes. Not everyone finds women with an androgynous style sexy I don't think.

As for independence, well I am not entirely financially independent that is for sure...as I am on SSI, and wouldn't be able to afford where I live without room-mates and my boyfriend but realistically its similar even for people my age who don't have any disability. But aside from that I certainly wasn't molded in to the person I am by parents or family members.