Are most men struggling to get healthy weight women?

Page 26 of 31 [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:08 pm

I may be thinking dirty of a woman, but deep down inside I prefer women who are sensible and kind. Mainly because I want her to be my friend, and to also be someone who I can wrap my arm around and talk to all the time. Someone who could call me sweet nicknames, and also someone who doesn't look at me like I'm her younger brother, but rather her badass boyfriend. More importantly she would be someone I can romantically lean on, and spend money on without the fear of being a constant drain to her.

That type of girl does exist, and some day I will find her. I prefer a woman who is sensible and kind more so than a woman who would offer sex upfront. Besides, from what I heard, one night stands lead to shotgun weddings that are traumatic, and I don't want one.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:26 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:
So. No single healthy weight women in my real world (they are all taken) and online dating makes me feel like worthless ugly s**t.
Yeah. Even the obese ones think they're too good for me.

How did the market become so heavily tipped in their favour that I need a degree while they don't need to maintain a healthy weight?

They have other things to offer

Oh God, I missed this one! Can't stop laughing! :lmao:

Why? Can you explain?

Because you assume that it's because of some quality they have. And why would the guys with the degree have no qualities?

I never said that you just assumed. He said why should he have a degree, how can a fat girl want more. Well if she has more to offer than she would want more.

If she has a degree, a good job or a great personality then of course she is going to want more :roll:

I will have to explain I think. She probably gets a lot of messages on the dating site, also from healty-weight guys with degrees. So her expectations and self-estimation grow. That's was he was saying, I think.
If, for example, a 6/10 girl is used to getting messages from 8/10 guys, then of course she won't regard the 6/10 guy much. And even if they are the same number on a scale of 10, she is right because she can get 8/10 easily.
If a fat girl with no degree succeeds at getting healty-weight guys with degrees, she will get used to that. Who in this world, male or female, would be like, for example, "I can get a hot partner whenever I want but since I am not hot I will settle for less, even if I don't have to". And I am not talking about guys who like fat girls, that is different.

It does not matter what you are, but what you can get.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:33 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:
So. No single healthy weight women in my real world (they are all taken) and online dating makes me feel like worthless ugly s**t.

How did the market become so heavily tipped in their favour that I need a degree while they don't need to maintain a healthy weight?

Why? Can you explain?

Because you assume that it's because of some quality they have. And why would the guys with the degree have no qualities?

I never said that you just assumed. He said why should he have a degree, how can a fat girl want more. Well if she has more to offer than she would want more.

If she has a degree, a good job or a great personality then of course she is going to want more :roll:

I will have to explain I think. She probably gets a lot of messages on the dating site, also from healty-weight guys with degrees. So her expectations and self-estimation grow. That's was he was saying, I think.
If, for example, a 6/10 girl is used to getting messages from 8/10 guys, then of course she won't regard the 6/10 guy much. And even if they are the same number on a scale of 10, she is right because she can get 8/10 easily.
If a fat girl with no degree succeeds at getting healty-weight guys with degrees, she will get used to that. Who in this world, male or female, would be like, for example, "I can get a hot partner whenever I want but since I am not hot I will settle for less, even if I don't have to". And I am not talking about guys who like fat girls, that is different.

I'm not saying that either.

Weight isn't the only scale on which people are judged so my argument was she has other things that may make her able to go for people who are "better".

I'm fully aware that guys have talked to.to me because I have a pretty face and am smart even if they aren't attracted to big girls because I have other alternative things to offer. In theory why would I go out with someone who doesn't have a degree and is overweight? (Disclaimer: my fiance is a factory worker with minimal education I'm just making a point).

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:00 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

Why? Can you explain?

I'm not saying that either.

Weight isn't the only scale on which people are judged so my argument was she has other things that may make her able to go for people who are "better".

I'm fully aware that guys have talked to.to me because I have a pretty face and am smart even if they aren't attracted to big girls because I have other alternative things to offer. In theory why would I go out with someone who doesn't have a degree and is overweight? (Disclaimer: my fiance is a factory worker with minimal education I'm just making a point).

It's not about other qualities, it's just how dating sites are. Gotta avoid them like the plague.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:11 pm

Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

Apparently, an awesome f*ckboob requires an awesome degree in return.

Wow falling into the old stereotype that men only think with their cock much :lol:

I meant she could have an awesome degree :roll: It's funny that that didn't even cross your mind you immediately assume sex

Nope, I fall into the old stereotype that men tell mindless sex jokes a lot.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:36 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

Wow falling into the old stereotype that men only think with their cock much :lol:

I meant she could have an awesome degree :roll: It's funny that that didn't even cross your mind you immediately assume sex

Don't be so shallow, Boo! Maybe some guys saw her profile and were like "Whoa, her degree is awesome! Gotta message her!".

As an interesting side note, some believe the Latin word mentula, which means the male sexual organ and has an unsure etymology, to mean "little mind" (mens, mentis+ diminutive ula). So yeah, that stereotype MIGHT be quite old, perhaps.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm

Well, strike my comments from the record. When you meet someone with a personality you're attracted to, how hefty they are is not actually that important. A good aura is just a good aura, fat or thin.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 5:48 pm

Peacesells wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

Don't be so shallow, Boo! Maybe some guys saw her profile and were like "Whoa, her degree is awesome! Gotta message her!".

As an interesting side note, some believe the Latin word mentula, which means the male sexual organ and has an unsure etymology, to mean "little mind" (mens, mentis+ diminutive ula). So yeah, that stereotype MIGHT be quite old, perhaps.

Are you taking the piss out of me?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 6:18 pm

^ This is a gross question - if you think about it.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 11:22 am

Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

What? When I said "her profile" I meant the same hypothetical woman you talked about in your post.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 2:16 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

What? When I said "her profile" I meant the same hypothetical woman you talked about in your post.

but are you taking the piss out of the fact a woman can be valued for having an awesome degree? (actual question). Why is an awesome degree a reason to message a man but not a woman if that is the case?

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:07 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometime World wrote:

but are you taking the piss out of the fact a woman can be valued for having an awesome degree? (actual question). Why is an awesome degree a reason to message a man but not a woman if that is the case?

Because men generally don't care about income when choosing a partner.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:40 pm

Closet Genious wrote:

and that sucks because I would rather be judged on my achievements (also awesome degree ≠ income)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:51 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

and that sucks because I would rather be judged on my achievements (also awesome degree ≠ income)

How much is your salary?

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 3:58 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Why is an awesome degree a reason to message a man but not a woman if that is the case?

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

How much is your salary?

0 thats why i said income does not equal degree. I am currently working in a lab unpaid because i am a postgrad research student. I assumed that when he said income he was referring to the degree