Are most men struggling to get healthy weight women?

Page 30 of 31 [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 6:49 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
drwho222 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
You don’t have to find anyone attractive. But assuming you deserve better than what you don’t like is pathetic. A lot of the men here are unable to see how grossly unattractive their personality is, yet expect a thin woman because they’re not fat themselves.

It doesn’t work like that. Being a healthy weight means nothing if you have nothing else going for you.

No one wants a healthy weight guy with a crap personality and no social skills. It’s just not realistic.

My Aspie wife, who is smart, kind, sweet, and wonderful, had no boyfriends or other romantic partners before we met. In HS she was a punching bag for NT bullies even more so than I was, and this left lasting psychological damage. We click together like we were made for each other. :heart:

This is very nice to hear. Congratulations on your happiness.

Thanks. I guess my point is, for people like us its not looks and its not necessarily a bad personality. Just one that is not compatable with that of an NT person.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 9:06 pm

drwho222 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
drwho222 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
You don’t have to find anyone attractive. But assuming you deserve better than what you don’t like is pathetic. A lot of the men here are unable to see how grossly unattractive their personality is, yet expect a thin woman because they’re not fat themselves.

It doesn’t work like that. Being a healthy weight means nothing if you have nothing else going for you.

No one wants a healthy weight guy with a crap personality and no social skills. It’s just not realistic.

My Aspie wife, who is smart, kind, sweet, and wonderful, had no boyfriends or other romantic partners before we met. In HS she was a punching bag for NT bullies even more so than I was, and this left lasting psychological damage. We click together like we were made for each other. :heart:

This is very nice to hear. Congratulations on your happiness.

Thanks. I guess my point is, for people like us its not looks and its not necessarily a bad personality. Just one that is not compatable with that of an NT person.

A lot of people here are very focused and fixated on looks and the superficial. You seem to be a person who I would enjoy chatting to over a coffee. Interesting and deeper.

Maybe people think women are superficial because they are. I see people for the person, and respect and befriend people based on that only.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 1:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:

I don’t expect to get a thin woman or any woman for that matter anymore.
They are more sexually attractive though. Can’t change that. My limited experience with women fat women are more comfortable to cuddle with then thin women.

Those guys here are no better then a lot of women who expect men who have stuff they don’t. There’s also a lot of fat women who don’t excercise who demand a thin athletic guy. But say such men must accept them how they are, they like to eat. They won’t accept fat men wh like to eat how they are. Wouldn’t they have more in common with a fat guy who likes to eat then a guy who doesn’t eat much and works out a lot? So it’s a human thing I guess. People expect a SO whose better then them. I’d just like a equal.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 2:05 am

sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

They are more sexually attractive though. Can’t change that. My limited experience with women fat women are more comfortable to cuddle with then thin women.

Those guys here are no better then a lot of women who expect men who have stuff they don’t. There’s also a lot of fat women who don’t excercise who demand a thin athletic guy. But say such men must accept them how they are, they like to eat. They won’t accept fat men wh like to eat how they are. Wouldn’t they have more in common with a fat guy who likes to eat then a guy who doesn’t eat much and works out a lot? So it’s a human thing I guess. People expect a SO whose better then them. I’d just like a equal.

There is a difference between not accepting or wanting to date someone as they are and being a total dick about them.

Take sometime world for example. He spoke about fat women like they were things, not people. How does someone that twisted expect people to like them for what they are when they cannot even treat someone that they’re not attracted to like a human being? That man is disgusting and I’d be quite shocked if he even has any friends.

This is why self proclaimed nice guys are f****d. They only treat people with respect if they’re trying to date them. They’re s**t people pretending to be nice, and being respectful only when it suits them. They’re just scum.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 4:02 am

hale_bopp wrote:
sly279 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

There is a difference between not accepting or wanting to date someone as they are and being a total dick about them.

Take sometime world for example. He spoke about fat women like they were things, not people. How does someone that twisted expect people to like them for what they are when they cannot even treat someone that they’re not attracted to like a human being? That man is disgusting and I’d be quite shocked if he even has any friends.

This is why self proclaimed nice guys are f****d. They only treat people with respect if they’re trying to date them. They’re s**t people pretending to be nice, and being respectful only when it suits them. They’re just scum.

I dont know. I don’t like it when men call fat women cows or pigs, my old friends use to do that when they’d see a fat woman. Bunch of women don’t treat me like a human either , so it’s certainly not just a male thing. Such people tend to be more popular with people though. Human race seems to like cruel people.

I wouldn’t know I try to be nice to everyone. At most I ignore people who don’t like me or are rude to me.
Perhaps it’s part of why I’m forever alone, I’m too kind. Took the gold rule literally.
I joke with people on games but they like” I know you wouldn’t ever do anything.”
And it’s true I wouldn’t do mean things or hurtful things. Others don’t have that issue.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 4:50 am

hale_bopp wrote:
That man is disgusting and I’d be quite shocked if he even has any friends.

You'd be surprised. I've seen all manner of people like that have no trouble getting friends and girlfriends.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 5:51 am

Unless people give me a reason to hate them, by being misogynistic nice guys, general wankers, backstabbers or rude, I like most people and treat them the same. I don’t treat better looking people better, that’s just gross.

Internet people are another kettle of fish, I find it hard to control my anger in real life and impossible to control it online. They also seem to spurt more crap than real life people. Internet never really worked for me, don’t know why I still use it.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 6:20 am

hale_bopp wrote:
Internet people are another kettle of fish, I find it hard to control my anger in real life and impossible to control it online. They also seem to spurt more crap than real life people. Internet never really worked for me, don’t know why I still use it.

Well that's just harsh. :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 6:30 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

You'd be surprised. I've seen all manner of people like that have no trouble getting friends and girlfriends.

Check your pm.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 1:35 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Check your pm.

Just say it to my face. Weak.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 1:44 pm

how??

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2017, 1:50 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Well that's just harsh. :(

Fair enough. You’re right. Lots of internet people are awesome as.

It’s really my problem and only my problem, I let people infuriate me and I shouldn’t.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 4:31 pm

If guys don't like my weight, that's fine. I'll continue with my life. I have plenty of other priorities. I would rather get a pet ball python instead of a boyfriend. My hopes and dreams have nothing to do with dating.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 8:14 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
If guys don't like my weight, that's fine. I'll continue with my life. I have plenty of other priorities. I would rather get a pet ball python instead of a boyfriend. My hopes and dreams have nothing to do with dating.

In all honesty and frank sincerity I feel sorry for my NT wife putting up with me all these years as I am probably a pain to live with.

Masturbation and a pet/s are really all you need for a happy life

Phrygian
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Dec 2017, 7:07 am

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:

I always wanted a sloth.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2017, 7:39 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Check your pm.

Just say it to my face. Weak.

Oh...you're being socially phobic there, It's was just a sacred man-to-man discussion thing so it's none of your business.

Your shaming tactics don't work on me.