Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 8:14 am

I say this to you all because I care (this is mostly for the guys)
Lately, it seems that I see a lot of aspie men dating "much" older NT women or NT women with small children. You must understand that predators figure us out even faster than they can figure out an NT person. If one of these predators hurts a kid, they can easily convince that victimized kid that "YOU" were the perpetrator. I feel that a "much" older NT woman who monopolizes the time of a young aspie man is selfish. One she finally goes, what happens to him? He could have spend those years finding someone and raising a family of his own. So, young aspie guys, go and find yourselves young aspie women to settle down with. Don't be supporting some other guy's kids or sleep with a selfish, old perverted woman who gives you stale, wrinkly sex because she sees you as pathetic and unable to have anything better. Believe in yourself for once!! :heart:

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 8:26 am

Not every older woman with kids is manipulative though. Some are actually just lonely because it's harder for an NT woman with kids to find a guy than if she didn't have kids. When you're dating someone with kids you're essentially taking on those kids as well, which is fine if you like kids.

Also, a lot of older women aren't even 'wrinkly' as you put it, especially not in the 40 age bracket. Some much older people do actually take care of themselves. The generalisation in this post is a bit naive OP.

Just cause one person at that age with kids did something bad doesn't make them all bad. :roll:

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 8:34 am

I just think this scenario is kind of pathetic. It is beyond me, why anyone would want that.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 11:56 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
I say this to you all because I care (this is mostly for the guys)
Lately, it seems that I see a lot of aspie men dating "much" older NT women or NT women with small children. You must understand that predators figure us out even faster than they can figure out an NT person. If one of these predators hurts a kid, they can easily convince that victimized kid that "YOU" were the perpetrator. I feel that a "much" older NT woman who monopolizes the time of a young aspie man is selfish. One she finally goes, what happens to him? He could have spend those years finding someone and raising a family of his own. So, young aspie guys, go and find yourselves young aspie women to settle down with. Don't be supporting some other guy's kids or sleep with a selfish, old perverted woman who gives you stale, wrinkly sex because she sees you as pathetic and unable to have anything better. Believe in yourself for once!! :heart:

Maybe you've been investing more time than necessary into this idea.
Oh, and what's wrong with wrinkly sex?? 8) :o

Thanks for the warning all the same.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 1:59 pm

Of course there are the young males that have a particular attraction for older women...that is a thing as far as I know. Enough of a thing to where once when I was bored I saw some show featuring couples where this was the case, as well as the older women liking the younger men.

It was interesting, and at least the couples it featured on that show didn't seem like the women were taking advantage of the guys or vice versa seemed like genuine passionate relationships...I still don't really get it I certainly have never really been interested in guys more than like 5 years older.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 4:08 pm

WARNING WARNING: viewtopic.php?t=333450

The OP is talking out of experience.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 4:15 pm

^ oh lol, ty. I'm too lazy to read all these multiple threads by the same person. I thought they were making a massive generalisation.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2017, 4:24 pm

When I was younger, I used to date primarily older women. Some had kids; others didn't.

I had the usual problems which are part-and-parcel of relationships. But I never felt "manipulated" by any of these women.

In my experience, older women are very much to my taste---very "ladylike," frequently.

Just watch out for the usual stuff which could happen within relationships. And don't let yourself be a dupe for someone.

Zed90230
Raven
Raven

18 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

Wow. 8-(

Glad I've never wanted anything to do with women who have kids, or want to.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

18 Mar 2017, 8:13 pm

You don't have to warn me twice, I have no interest in being a father or a provider to a kid that isn't mine especially to someone way older than me. I feel bad for single mothers, I don't envy their situation.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Mar 2017, 1:48 am

I never had an interest in dating older women but that was because I did NOT want kids & I was afraid an older women would act more like a parent with me because I would be younger & don't have my $hit together. I like being emotionally supportive within a relationship & so I figured a younger woman would be better for me. My 1st two girlfriends were abit younger than me but my current one is 6months older but she has anxiety & depression issues so & is disabled(I am too) so it feels kind of like we're on the same level in the relationship but in different ways.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 2:12 pm

It always annoys me a lot when women react like this at men dating older women. As if this behaviour weren't VERY present in your own gender. What is it, you can do it and we can't? Thanks, but you can keep your own advices for yourself.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 1:50 am

One could post a warning about dating in general. Warning: You may end up with a violent person, psychopath, pedophile, identity thief, gold digger, mentally unstable person, liar, user, or abuser of any fashion.

With large age gaps, for example...

18-23 year old dating 30+ year olds
30 year olds dating 47+ year olds
50 year olds dating 70+ year olds

I think it is wise to carefully consider motives. Also, if a child is involved, it should be understood that the parent of that child, if they are responsible, would likely be looking for someone who they think will be a good provider or co parent to that child. I'm not saying that's the only thing they are after, but be aware that it's an element to consider.

Zed90230
Raven
Raven

21 Mar 2017, 9:12 am

Well, I can only speak for myself because I prefer women close to my own age and I don't get romantically involved with any who have kids... but all of us have to understand that some of these older women who have kids have been in relationships with men who fathered their kids but have no idea how to treat a woman or be a dad. These women are trying to patch up their lives after some jerk ruined it.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm

Zed90230 wrote:
Well, I can only speak for myself because I prefer women close to my own age and I don't get romantically involved with any who have kids... but all of us have to understand that some of these older women who have kids have been in relationships with men who fathered their kids but have no idea how to treat a woman or be a dad. These women are trying to patch up their lives after some jerk ruined it.

Who knows who ruined it but I think that's beside the point. But men with kids, women with kids, they typically want someone who is going to be compatible with raising kids.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 8:30 am

Alright, alright I'll come clean! My son who is 18 is dating a woman who is 30 yrs old with 2 kids from 2 different fathers. Every other 18 year old boy around here has a lovely lass on his arm but NOT MY SON!! ! I'm pissed about it.
Sorry, but that's how I really feel. Am I arrogant?? This witch stalked him for months, finally asks him out, and the "FECKER" goes!! ! Maybe I'm the worst mother in the world but I can't stand the sight of him and I won't give him a penny for college because of this. If he's going to be the father of baby # 3 with that woman, he's outta my life!!
Everybody probably hates me even moreso right now but I got to draw the line with this guy!! :cry: :x