Once and for all, the proof that dating sites=sausage fests

Page 3 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

exy34
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Oct 2017, 1:00 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Don't be so sure nurse, I know that most women get very very annoyed when faced with this fact of dating sites , every woman whether irl or online I show her that gets sad or little upset at first- because this destroys the happy delusion they had that they're getting a lot of messages due to their interesting profile or good looks or whatever and suddenly realize that it's simply due to ...... economy.

It is a sad news for you, I know, but it's the reality of dating sites - wake up. You are in a virtual ocean of men.

Well, you explained very very well, I agree with you 101% :)

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2017, 1:24 am

Nobody deserves to have someone's genitals burned onto your retinas! I've been told by several people they've been assaulted by photos of guys junk even when they have had no contact with the sender, never ceases to astonish me. It's the way they complain that gets me, like just sighing as if it's just an acceptable risk you undertake using the sites. Why don't they just film themselves jacking off and put it on their birth certificate!