Why are women so triggered by the friendzone?

Page 14 of 19 [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,091
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

15 Sep 2017, 2:50 pm

hurtloam wrote:
There are an absolute ton of posts on this forum from men blaming women for how they behave. This forum in itself counters your hypothesis.


Stop being logical and reasonable. We're not here to criticize men or their actions or their reasons for refusing to take responsibility for their actions - if you try expect to hear cries of misandry. We're here to criticize women, their actions and their reasons for refusing to take responsibility for their actions - in broad generalizations that assume they're all the same nonetheless - but how dare anyone suggest there's misogyny afoot. :lol:


_________________
Arm The Homeless


SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 2:51 pm

hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
And this is the divide. If a man drops the cup it's his fault he will pay for it first response. If a female it's not the same. This divide in thinking is the best way to explain it.

You dropped the cup. Yes startle makes YOU drop the cup, yes he played a part in it by being there in person to startle you because you didn't know he was there. But YOU dropped the cup.

This has NOTHING to do with cheating at all. This is about accountability something women struggle with at its core. YOU dropped the cup.


There are an absolute ton of posts on this forum from men blaming women for how they behave. This forum in itself counters your hypothesis.


Focus. This isn't about others. Can you take responsibility for dropping the cup?


It's an accident. No one is responsible.


And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Yes I dropped the cup. It fell from my hand. But it was an accident. No one is at fault. Not me, not the man who startled me.

If the cup had been in his hand and he dropped it, it would still have been an accident and I wouldn't say it was his fault. It was still an accident.

This is a weird conversation. I can't believe this is what my Friday nights have come to.
8O 8O 8O 8O


ok ill try this one instead have you ever heard about the four stages of a woman cheating?


Ah ha! I knew this was about people cheating!

People rationalise their actions. It's a fact I can't deny. People like to think they are in the right. It's universal. No one likes to be wrong. Men and women like to justify their actions. It's not just a female thing.


This is not about cheating, this has nothing to do with cheating, cheating is a result of this YES but this is not about cheating. This is about accountability. I could take your life right now as a pie cut it up point out where you are f*****g up personally, and you would either choose to fix it or choose to leave it as is. But at the end of the day it's on YOU what you do once you know exactly what is wrong and how you can change it. You are accountable.

This is how the cup situation works.
Men are raised that if they drop the cup regardless of if the woman did startle them, UNLESS she intentionally startled them it is their fault for dropping the cup. Accountability, my fault I dropped the cup.

Women it's the opposite, its the startle that was caused by either the guy or just a startle that is to blame. The end result is either she doesn't accept responsibility for dropping the cup in someway.

Women who can say I f****d up, I dropped the cup are the ones you marry, the ones who have potential to be great partners because they can understand that at the end of the day they dropped the cup. Accountability.

Friend zone is the same thing. It's a term that people use to not assume accountability for either party being in a relationship. Men do it "SOMETIME" but it's harder for men because their standards are far lower than women by a f**k ton except the higher end men the "supermen" we talked about. Women do it a "majority" of the time because their standards are higher but instead of being honest about this it's a blame on the friendzone/feelings.



SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 2:52 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.



hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,127
Location: Eyjafjallajökull

15 Sep 2017, 2:54 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
There are an absolute ton of posts on this forum from men blaming women for how they behave. This forum in itself counters your hypothesis.


Stop being logical and reasonable. We're not here to criticize men or their actions or their reasons for refusing to take responsibility for their actions - if you try expect to hear cries of misandry. We're here to criticize women, their actions and their reasons for refusing to take responsibility for their actions - in broad generalizations that assume they're all the same nonetheless - but how dare anyone suggest there's misogyny afoot. :lol:



Noooo don't use the M word! It's a trigger word. Or the type of word one speaks after drawing a pentagram in the dust. Watch as the minions come scuttling out of the darkness.



hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,127
Location: Eyjafjallajökull

15 Sep 2017, 2:55 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.


Who has been so mean in your life that they've shouted at you for accidentally dropping a cup? Most people don't react like that. Sweetleaf is living in the real world.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,091
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

15 Sep 2017, 2:55 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
But in reality, at the end of the day, you're the one who's paying (and willing to cover all) - how will be she covering the rest of her doctorate costs?

Now let's reverse this, if you were the one pursuing the doctorate, do you think you will find a working gf who will accept to cover all or even some of your costs till you finish?
Your case is typical, not a special case - it's the reverse which is more needs to be seen.
You can try this with your current gf after she finishes hers ;-).


She's paying her way through work and scholarships. I repeat: I'm not paying a penny.

Based on conversations we've had she would be fine with supporting me as I work towards a similar goal, if I were to choose to do so and if she is able to.


_________________
Arm The Homeless


SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 2:56 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
There are an absolute ton of posts on this forum from men blaming women for how they behave. This forum in itself counters your hypothesis.


Stop being logical and reasonable. We're not here to criticize men or their actions or their reasons for refusing to take responsibility for their actions - if you try expect to hear cries of misandry. We're here to criticize women, their actions and their reasons for refusing to take responsibility for their actions - in broad generalizations that assume they're all the same nonetheless - but how dare anyone suggest there's misogyny afoot. :lol:


I'm not saying women CANNOT take responsibility for their actions nor am I putting men on some giant pedstal.

All I'm doing is making a point in how we think differently and it causes this clash that women don't understand and few men do.

You dropped the cup if you dropped the cup. That's how men typically will answer this question.
He startled me, it's no ones fault, its his fault for startling me, I can't control startling, etc. These are every answer each girl I've asked online or in real life have given me and more. I think out of as many times I've asked this question which is a s**t ton I have had two girls say. "I f****d up I dropped the cup." One even said my bad was her response. Those two I find it refreshing to talk to because we can have real discussions about stuff like dating/men etc.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,091
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

15 Sep 2017, 2:58 pm

hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.


Who has been so mean in your life that they've shouted at you for accidentally dropping a cup? Most people don't react like that. Sweetleaf is living in the real world.


SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

I'm not saying women CANNOT take responsibility for their actions nor am I putting men on some giant pedstal.

All I'm doing is making a point in how we think differently and it causes this clash that women don't understand and few men do.

You dropped the cup if you dropped the cup. That's how men typically will answer this question.
He startled me, it's no ones fault, its his fault for startling me, I can't control startling, etc. These are every answer each girl I've asked online or in real life have given me and more. I think out of as many times I've asked this question which is a s**t ton I have had two girls say. "I f****d up I dropped the cup." One even said my bad was her response. Those two I find it refreshing to talk to because we can have real discussions about stuff like dating/men etc.


The difference is that Loam and Sweetleaf are responding more like you would in reality, whereas Silverbolt is approaching it like he's looking to assign blame/liability even if that wouldn't be how any pair of people cohabiting in the real world would, at least if they intend on continuing to cohabit.


_________________
Arm The Homeless


Last edited by funeralxempire on 15 Sep 2017, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 2:59 pm

hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.


Who has been so mean in your life that they've shouted at you for accidentally dropping a cup? Most people don't react like that. Sweetleaf is living in the real world.


Stop. Your trying to belittle the situation like it doesn't matter, Ive had girls do that also. I need you to really think about this why is it so hard to accept you dropped the cup and you are at fault for dropping the cup. This question is like the easiest way to do this without breaking down multiple sections of your life. Ive watched you post on here and you are all over the place. I mean nothing against you because I enjoy conversing with you, but I really need you to think about this cup and what it means.

Who is at fault for dropping the cup you or him or no one.
The answer is always you by the way, and women AND men who can't say that are the problem.



hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,127
Location: Eyjafjallajökull

15 Sep 2017, 2:59 pm

New thread title: Why are women so triggered by broken crockery?

I'm really done now. I have to go and empty the washing machine and tidy up the kitchen.

thank you for amusing me on a boring Friday evening. :wink:



SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 3:02 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.


Who has been so mean in your life that they've shouted at you for accidentally dropping a cup? Most people don't react like that. Sweetleaf is living in the real world.


The difference is that you and Sweetleaf are responding more like you would in reality, whereas Silverbolt is approaching it like he's looking to assign blame/liability even if that wouldn't be how any pair of people cohabiting in the real world would, at least if they intend on continuing to cohabit.


No. What is this I don't even. This has nothing to do with being a couple at all. Just because you are a couple doesn't mean you didn't drop the cup.

Look IF YOU drop the cup, you say. I dropped the CUP. I'm sorry it is MY fault. The other person then can either be like it's ok I don't care, or you can work out how a new one will be purchased.

The end result which being a couple aka people who are in a working relationship coming to a solution about the cup being dropped isn't the issue. The issue is what the initial response is to this problem.

It should be I dropped the cup. Not you started me holy s**t, I dropped the cup because you startled me, how are we going to deal with this.

It's I dropped the cup. Where do we go from here?



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,091
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

15 Sep 2017, 3:03 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.


Who has been so mean in your life that they've shouted at you for accidentally dropping a cup? Most people don't react like that. Sweetleaf is living in the real world.


The difference is that you and Sweetleaf are responding more like you would in reality, whereas Silverbolt is approaching it like he's looking to assign blame/liability even if that wouldn't be how any pair of people cohabiting in the real world would, at least if they intend on continuing to cohabit.


No. What is this I don't even. This has nothing to do with being a couple at all. Just because you are a couple doesn't mean you didn't drop the cup.

Look IF YOU drop the cup, you say. I dropped the CUP. I'm sorry it is MY fault. The other person then can either be like it's ok I don't care, or you can work out how a new one will be purchased.

The end result which being a couple aka people who are in a working relationship coming to a solution about the cup being dropped isn't the issue. The issue is what the initial response is to this problem.

It should be I dropped the cup. Not you started me holy s**t, I dropped the cup because you startled me, how are we going to deal with this.

It's I dropped the cup. Where do we go from here?


Assigning blame is pointless when it's self-evident to both parties who witnessed what occurred. I'd just get a broom instead of having a meltdown over assigning blame. :|


_________________
Arm The Homeless


SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 3:05 pm

hurtloam wrote:
New thread title: Why are women so triggered by broken crockery?

I'm really done now. I have to go and empty the washing machine and tidy up the kitchen.

thank you for amusing me on a boring Friday evening. :wink:


And this, is why we can't grow as people and deal with real situations like this. As soon as a real question gets asked that forces you to self evaluate how you view yourself, and the world. All the response becomes is first the answer you believe, then when the person asks you to reevaluate you belittle, poke fun at, and make little of the situation. This question is one of the best questions you can ask if you are looking for a woman/partner with a good head on their shoulder. It literally defines what kind of person you are, also the bad part about it is men with game/red pill morals/ dangerous men will typically answer it with the chivalry answer sadly.

Altho this has nothing to do with chivalry anyway.



SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2017
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 245
Location: South Carolina

15 Sep 2017, 3:05 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

And that's why women struggle with accountability. You dropped the cup, it doesn't matter if it was an accident you dropped the cup. lol


Ok fine its both peoples fault...the startler and the startled. Both should be accountable...they should both kneel down on the ground by the pieces and tearfully apologize to each other for causing the accident.


No this isn't how the real world works. This isn't how life works holy s**t. You dropped the cup its your fault. If the man dropped the cup its HIS fault.


Who has been so mean in your life that they've shouted at you for accidentally dropping a cup? Most people don't react like that. Sweetleaf is living in the real world.


The difference is that you and Sweetleaf are responding more like you would in reality, whereas Silverbolt is approaching it like he's looking to assign blame/liability even if that wouldn't be how any pair of people cohabiting in the real world would, at least if they intend on continuing to cohabit.


No. What is this I don't even. This has nothing to do with being a couple at all. Just because you are a couple doesn't mean you didn't drop the cup.

Look IF YOU drop the cup, you say. I dropped the CUP. I'm sorry it is MY fault. The other person then can either be like it's ok I don't care, or you can work out how a new one will be purchased.

The end result which being a couple aka people who are in a working relationship coming to a solution about the cup being dropped isn't the issue. The issue is what the initial response is to this problem.

It should be I dropped the cup. Not you started me holy s**t, I dropped the cup because you startled me, how are we going to deal with this.

It's I dropped the cup. Where do we go from here?


Assigning blame is pointless when it's self-evident to both parties who witnessed what occurred. I'd just get a broom instead of having a meltdown over assigning blame. :|


This has jack s**t to do with blame. This has to do with accountability for what has taken place.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,119
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

15 Sep 2017, 3:08 pm

It's cup war.