How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 4 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 36  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:14 am

Cat23 wrote:
Are u sure? That does not sound right. A man is still going to be physically stronger than a woman generally speaking. So strange. Why could that possibly be? Teach me about the humans master.

Yes, due to my life experience, I am 100% sure and 100% certain that mostly people of YOUR gender who have a serious problem of being taller than the man.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:20 am

A conversation from Okcupid, notice how she brought up height quickly from the first go (I am the gray) :

From Tinder:

Notice the "Not tall enough"

I can dig up dozens of such conversations.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 15 Nov 2017, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:25 am

Cat23 wrote:
Are u sure? That does not sound right. A man is still going to be physically stronger than a woman generally speaking. So strange. Why could that possibly be? Teach me about the humans master.

It has nothing to do with who's being physically stronger, many women simply don't want to be seen with a shorter men by friends - it's so unprestigious, "embarrassing" and "awkward" and "doesn't make them comfortable" . Even women of same height (who are way physically weaker than me) still exhibit such concerns when they wear high heels that make them taller next to me. And probably they don't see shorter men sexually arousing too.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 15 Nov 2017, 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2017, 3:29 am

Wow what a bitzh u had a lucky escape. I can’t believe that actually happened to you I’ve read that sort of stuff but I always thought it was BS it just doesn’t make sense.

So is that it confidence destroyed will only talk to short women now?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:33 am

Cat23 wrote:
Wow what a bitzh u had a lucky escape. I can’t believe that actually happened to you I’ve read that sort of stuff but I always thought it was BS it just doesn’t make sense.

So is that it confidence destroyed will only talk to short women now?

It has nothing to do with "confidence"; there's a reality - 99% of the dates who were taller than me had a problem with my height (and they said it outright, ask hurtloam, I showed her conversations back then), and 99% of the dates of same height had a problem to wear heels that make them exceed my height. And I only date women.

Seriously, WP girls, on what planet do you live? Are you and me on that same planet?

How comes you get surprised on such things? it's so common - don't you ever mingle with female friends and see what they say about tall and short men all the time?

Cat23
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2017, 3:52 am

Yeah no I’m serious clueless.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:54 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
^ That’s why he should either be honest, put up with it or leave.

You and the lizard lady; would YOU still feel as aroused to have sex with your boyfriend if he gets too fat; like almost morbidly fat?

Or let’s say he suddenly became much shorter than you for some reason; woud you still feel aroused?

If I liked someone enough to date them, it’s unlikely it would be a big issue. There is more to attraction than looks. I am not someone who has tick boxes, nor do I get aroused by looks alone.

Is this really relevant? Do you not agree that he should be honest, put up with it or leave? Do you think he should pretend he cares about her health?

Cat23
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2017, 3:55 am

Although I do know if u want to be US president u have to be tall!

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 3:59 am

Cat, women have a thing about mens height more than they do about him being fat.

“NO SHORT GUYS” Is the general consensus of dating site women, and several women in real life, though it’s more common on dating sites.

Imo boo got a much worse deal than sly.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:05 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

You and the lizard lady; would YOU still feel as aroused to have sex with your boyfriend if he gets too fat; like almost morbidly fat?

Or let’s say he suddenly became much shorter than you for some reason; woud you still feel aroused?

If I liked someone enough to date them, it’s unlikely it would be a big issue. There is more to attraction than looks. I am not someone who has tick boxes, nor do I get aroused by looks alone.

Is this really relevant? Do you not agree that he should be honest, put up with it or leave? Do you think he should pretend he cares about her health?

Take your time, go try to fantasize and masturbate by thinking of your shorter or much fatter version of your crush.

And then tell me if you could get it off.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

15 Nov 2017, 4:11 am

Yikes well my crush is 5’5 and I’m 5’9 so a differential is ok but wouldn’t want to fantasise much different.. but it’s ok I’ll probably never meet this person and he’s double my age so er yeah it’s really an imaginary problem

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 4:13 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Take your time, go try to fantasize and masturbate by thinking of your shorter or much fatter version of your crush.

I don’t have a crush, but I never get off thinking about muscle men or skinny men, might I add. Though I’d rather not make this discussion any more personal than it is.

I’d be more likely to get off at you cross dressing while singing “call me maybe” on chat roulette than some in shape bore with no personality.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Nov 2017, 4:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Or while you are having sex with her; pretend that you are struggling to do some of the moves you used to do that require lifting her.

ie. « Urggh...ouch my back! forget it, i ll just lay you down ».

She will get the message.
:lol: He could also play the Weird Al song Fat whenever she walks in the room :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2017, 4:51 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

I don’t have a crush, but I never get off thinking about muscle men or skinny men, might I add. Though I’d rather not make this discussion any more personal than it is.

I’d be more likely to get off at you cross dressing while singing “call me maybe” on chat roulette than some in shape bore with no personality.

Sometimes you seem lIke a stick in the mud and then others you come off extremely profound. I'm curious what you really are like now.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 5:45 am

Or let’s say he suddenly became much shorter than you for some reason; woud you still feel aroused?[/quote]

Man comes home and says 'Hi honey, lost my head today, have we got any plasters' :D

When describing what they like in a man I have never known a woman not mention height as important, not necessarily tall, but from taller than them to very tall. My sister always said she couldn't find a man who wasn't tall attractive, she's 5'10''. All her husbands were very tall. She's been with her present partner much longer than any of her marriages lasted he's about 5'4-5'5' but he was a friend first.

Have I thought myself that a man would need to be my height or taller? yes.
Have I fancied a man shorter than me? yes.
Sometimes you don't know what you'll find attractive until you get to know it which is why internet dating is ****.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2017, 5:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

Are you asking Boo out on a date?