Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Dimple1027
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jan 2018, 5:37 am

He always burping and farting a lot toxic gas every day. He told me its normal for boys. Is he right? Is that normal for farting every half an hour?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 5:41 am

I think if he didn’t burp or fart you ought to be worried that he’s actually a sex doll. :P

Apparently people fart on average 14 times a day. If you think he farts too much he probably has gut flora imbalance, make him eat more yoghurt.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:03 am

You should petname him ‘fartyboy’.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:11 am

Kraftie is an expert in this area.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 7:13 am

Is his name Rip van winkle?

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 9:40 am

Normal, yes. Appropriate, no.

I avoid farting around my SO at all costs. Our bathroom doesn’t have a door, just a curtain for privacy. So our rule is we can handle having to pee. But if you gotta #2, either one of us has to leave or use the other toilet. Some bodily functions are tolerable within close range. Others are just gag-me gross.

For some reason, the noises amuse my kids. So I don’t always hold back around them. I’ll sometimes burp around my SO, but she can live without it.

Not sure how this happened, but I got sick a couple of weeks back. I got the worst indigestion of my life and massive amounts of gas. I’d sit up in bed from time to time and cut loose with these earthshaking, sulfur-powered belches. It got so bad I had to send her out to buy Alka-Seltzer. It was the only way I could get some relief.

Otherwise, like I said, I’m quite flatulent. If I absolutely must, I step to a different room and deflate. The kids think it’s funny if they happen to be around, so I quit worrying about it.

I think the extra gas might be a family trait. My grandmother passed gas every chance she got, as did my father. It grossed me out, to be honest. I think maybe I was just over sensitive to it and my kids aren’t.

But I just feel utterly horrified if I accidentally cut one around my SO. I get embarrassed. I feel it’s just something guys shouldn’t do around women.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 11:04 am

Tell the guy to go to the bathroom, for crissakes!

The guy has no class.

If he can't stop farting, maybe he should see a doctor.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 11:29 am

OP, just purely out of curiosity, do you happen to live anywhere in the southern part of the United States?

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 4:53 pm

He might simply not be very well socialized, and be clueless that such emissions ain't genteel. I had an instructor take me aside one time, and diplomatically inquire about my personal hygiene and suggest a better brand of deodorant. I had no idea, appreciated the feedback, and complied immediately. Perhaps you could just talk to him directly about how it makes you feel. I for one really value plain speaking.

You might also suggest no Taco Bell 48 hours prior to a date.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:07 pm

I have medical issue that makes me burp a lot. Started 6 month ago. It’s gotton somewhat better I still burp more then I use to, but 6 months ago I was burping non stop and it’s make feel like vomiting. Doctor had me take pills for 6 weeks that helped a lot but didn’t completely solve it, and I have to wait 4 months before taking those again. I blame it on drinking energy drinks every day for two years. I can’t drink carbonated drinks much anymore or I’ll feel sick.

As for farting i dont know. But if you live in a tiny inclosed place together it’s unavoidable. And sometimes it happens with no warning. I’m sure you’ve farted around him a lot too. It’s something humans do. Wouldn’t it be weird if he randomly stopped cuddling you and ran out of the room multiple times in hour?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:18 pm

At least the guy can say "excuse me."

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
I have medical issue that makes me burp a lot. Started 6 month ago. It’s gotton somewhat better I still burp more then I use to, but 6 months ago I was burping non stop and it’s make feel like vomiting. Doctor had me take pills for 6 weeks that helped a lot but didn’t completely solve it, and I have to wait 4 months before taking those again. I blame it on drinking energy drinks every day for two years. I can’t drink carbonated drinks much anymore or I’ll feel sick.

As for farting i dont know. But if you live in a tiny inclosed place together it’s unavoidable. And sometimes it happens with no warning. I’m sure you’ve farted around him a lot too. It’s something humans do. Wouldn’t it be weird if he randomly stopped cuddling you and ran out of the room multiple times in hour?

It can happen sometimes but it's definitely not normal to keep burping and farting in front of your girlfriend or other people all the time.
If you're cuddling with a partner and you keep farting, I can guarantee you that they'd prefer you to go to the toilet and continue the hugging later, unless they have some weird fetish.
Also, not everyone has medical conditions, and if he does he should see a doctor instead of telling his girlfriend that it's normal for boys, which is not.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 6:37 pm

It's a matter of respect.

Somebody farting without saying "excuse me" is showing disrespect.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 7:41 pm

Tell him that he’s worsening global warming.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 8:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
At least the guy can say "excuse me."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this thread.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2018, 12:59 am

hale_bopp wrote:
I think if he didn’t burp or fart you ought to be worried that he’s actually a sex doll. :P

Apparently people fart on average 14 times a day. If you think he farts too much he probably has gut flora imbalance, make him eat more yoghurt.

Thanks for sticking up for me hale_bopp