Page 1 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 3:50 pm

I was talking to my ex on Google Hangouts a couple of weeks ago. And I sent her this sticker. And she said back friends. When I saw that. I was like holy crap I'm in a friendzone. But I really don't wanna be in a friendzone. I wanna be a couple again with her.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 4:28 pm

Corny wrote:
I was talking to my ex on Google Hangouts a couple of weeks ago. And I sent her this sticker. And she said back friends. When I saw that. I was like holy crap I'm in a friendzone. But I really don't wanna be in a friendzone.

Nobody wants to be 'friendzoned' but there's nothing you can do about it. Best just to accept it and move on.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 4:32 pm

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 4:40 pm

Well if she is your ex I would assume you and her broke up, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much of getting back with her. Usually people break up for a reason.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 4:47 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Well if she is your ex I would assume you and her broke up, I wouldn't get your hopes up too much of getting back with her. Usually people break up for a reason.

I was actually the one that broke up with her. I broke up with her last year as I was graduating high school. Because I was going to go off to college and her strict parents probably wouldn't let me do much with her anyways. But I ended up getting withdrawed from college because I was getting bad grades in all of my classes. So on the weekend before Halloween I packed my things from my dorm and went back home. And ever since I lived with my dad and my dog. And I thought since I'm back home. Maybe we could get back in a relationship together. But nope. And also she is pretty busy with high school still and works as an waitress at a local Texmex restaurant.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 10:13 pm

Corny wrote:
I was talking to my ex on Google Hangouts a couple of weeks ago. And I sent her this sticker. And she said back friends. When I saw that. I was like holy crap I'm in a friendzone. But I really don't wanna be in a friendzone. I wanna be a couple again with her.

I think the fact that she is your ex but she hasn't blocked you should be the first indicator that you are in a friend zone. And I think her reply is a good indicator that she doesn't want to get back together with you. The friend zone actually has two exits. "Romantic relationship" which is apparently locked, and "Move on" which is open.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 10:42 pm

Chronos wrote:
Corny wrote:

I think the fact that she is your ex but she hasn't blocked you should be the first indicator that you are in a friend zone. And I think her reply is a good indicator that she doesn't want to get back together with you. The friend zone actually has two exits. "Romantic relationship" which is apparently locked, and "Move on" which is open.

Read my last reply I made on this thread. That explains why I broke up with her. I swear it wasn’t her at all. We got along perfectly. No disagreeing or arguing about anything. It was what I said in the lasr reply of why we broke up.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 12:47 am

Corny wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Corny wrote:

Read my last reply I made on this thread. That explains why I broke up with her. I swear it wasn’t her at all. We got along perfectly. No disagreeing or arguing about anything. It was what I said in the lasr reply of why we broke up.

Why doesn't she want to get back into a relationship with you?

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 1:43 am

Chronos wrote:
Corny wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Corny wrote:

Why doesn't she want to get back into a relationship with you?

I don’t know.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 1:51 am

You did kind of dump her, didn't you?
Why would she want to get back in a relationship with someone who's already rejected her once?

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 1:52 am

Raleigh wrote:
You did kind of dump her, didn't you?
Why would she want to get back in a relationship with someone who's already rejected her once?

Read one of my eariler replies. You’ll see.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 1:53 am

I did read it.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 2:03 am

You broke up with her to go to college i.e you didn't consider the relationship worth maintaining.
Now you want her to get back into a relationship with you.
That doesn't seem like much of a deal to me.
Whats to say you're going to stick around this time.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 2:19 am

Raleigh wrote:
You broke up with her to go to college i.e you didn't consider the relationship worth maintaining.

Yeah, put yourself in her shoes. You put the relationship second to your ambitions, so it seems pretty fair that she'd not want to be with you anymore.

I say just move on and find somebody else. You kind of burnt this bridge yourself.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 2:34 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Raleigh wrote:

Yeah, put yourself in her shoes. You put the relationship second to your ambitions, so it seems pretty fair that she'd not want to be with you anymore.

I say just move on and find somebody else. You kind of burnt this bridge yourself.

But I can’t stop thinking about her. Haven’t been able to stop since when we broke up. I sometimes imagine us together married. Man that would be awesome. Well anyways I’m going to sleep goodnight.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2018, 2:47 am

The last girl who friendzoned me legitimately friendzoned me. Actually did want to be friends, but I'm not interested in that so I basically told her to leave me alone. This was about a month ago and she hasn't talked to me so I think she got the message. Don't have time to waste on being friends, and you shouldn't waste yours either.