Page 3 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 3:43 am

white_as_snow wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

how come guys even normal guys accept all kind of women but women only accept guys who are attractive, have big social status and no mental illness?...

why do a fat woman with no friends get accepted but not a fat man with no friends?

How much time exactly have you spent as an unattractive woman to know this for a fact?

There are undesireables amongst both sexes, believe it or not. This is not a contest of who has it worse. So stop it right there.

i wont stop beccause its the truth and you dont like the truth.

ugly woman have boyfriends, look with your eyes when in town. but ugly guys are always alone.

why do ugly woman dont want ugly guys?

No they aren’t. “Ugly” people of both genders seem to have a decent share of luck. Most people aren’t amazing looking. Most people also have some relationship experience.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2018, 3:46 am

hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

how come guys even normal guys accept all kind of women but women only accept guys who are attractive, have big social status and no mental illness?...

why do a fat woman with no friends get accepted but not a fat man with no friends?

How much time exactly have you spent as an unattractive woman to know this for a fact?

There are undesireables amongst both sexes, believe it or not. This is not a contest of who has it worse. So stop it right there.

ugly woman have boyfriends, look with your eyes when in town. but ugly guys are always alone.

No they aren’t. “Ugly” people of both genders seem to have a decent share of luck. Most people aren’t amazing looking. Most people also have some relationship experience.

women who dont have bf or never had is because they dont want it.

guys who never had a gf in most cases its because nobody wanted them because they have too many flaws, thats why you see so many guys moan about being alone etc.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 3:49 am

If you’re incapable of having friends, I don’t see how a relationship is going to work for you. Maybe start with that?

It sounds like you’ve given up before you really tried. If you give up there is a 100% chance of never getting anywhere.

Also what do you mean “all ugly guys are virgins”? That’s stupid. More would be than “attractive” guys, but plenty of below average looking men get laid. It’s likely your social skills which are making it harder for you. I would try and work on those first.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 4:35 am

white_as_snow wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
This guy thinks he's ugly for some reason---like he has warts all over his face or something. Or he's the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I don't know if he ever posted a picture of himself.

Yeah he has , he asked if he looked Swedish

could a guy who looks like me get a gf or a friend? be honest. i know the answer is no. lol

I can't remember what you look like , but looks are only important to shallow people. Shallow people do not make good partners or friends.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 6:02 am

If you can't even make friends, it's not your looks that is the problem.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 1:48 pm

One thing many ugly people have is friends, because when you're ugly you figure out early that if you want people to hang around you will have to have something to offer them and since you don't have looks that other something is going to have to come from your personality. You have to figure out what else you have to offer: the ability to make people laugh, a capacity for kindness, good listening skills, a sense of adventure and enthusiasm for life, varied interests, animated and informed conversation, whatever your particular qualities may be. You take those other capacities you have and you learn to accentuate them and demonstrate them to others so they can see your value and will seek to be around you because of them. That's how the social contract works. Like it or lump it.

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 2:19 pm

I don't mind if a guy has struggles. Being around someone who can empathize with things like feeling insecure about your body or having a hard time making friends is nice, because I feel I have to act less "normal" myself and maybe we can help each other.

What I don't like is the victim mentality, i.e. "it sucks and I can't do anything about it", when in fact they can. Or who are negative all the time. I'd feel like I'd be responsible for too much when it's on them to work on weight, health, hobbies, happiness, etc.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 9:15 pm

Fat women get acceptance more then fat men??? I'd like for you to explain to me what part of the world that exists in because as far as I can see women are constantly hassled about whether or not they're a size 2 or not ... Its so bad nowadays that a woman can't even be pregnant without getting body shamed o_o I mean I'll be fair, guys get shamed too every now and then and that's why some guys have lower self esteem because of it but not nearly to the extent that women get it.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2018, 9:25 pm

green0star wrote:
Fat women get acceptance more then fat men??? I'd like for you to explain to me what part of the world that exists in because as far as I can see women are constantly hassled about whether or not they're a size 2 or not ... Its so bad nowadays that a woman can't even be pregnant without getting body shamed o_o I mean I'll be fair, guys get shamed too every now and then and that's why some guys have lower self esteem because of it but not nearly to the extent that women get it.

i honestly think those guys mean a size 4 attractive woman when they talk about fat woman and while talking about fat man they just think about someone morbidly obese

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 12:11 am

well i assume you are swedish due to your avatar, and so english is not your mother tongue, so i will not judge you on your use of our language.

but you really are bashing your head on a brick wall looking for sympathy on a web site where no one knows you, and you present as a stereotypical "bleeding heart who won't listen"

you do not want advice, you want sympathy.
so where is that going to get you?
even if everyone on this thread agreed you were hard done by, and were deeply disturbed at the reality you decry, where does that get you?
a few smiles for a while and then the whole thing wears off.

but i do sympathise with you. if you are stupid with nothing to say, then it is the most debilitating aspect of your predicament.

so good luck.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 12:55 am

white_as_snow wrote:
if you where as ugly as me you would also feel sad that you could never be in a relationship, that nobody could ever like you.

Have you tried overcoming your physical disadvantages with career and or good education? I was in a similar situation like you. I was very ugly, but instead of trying to improve my appearance I chose to focus on career. Good appearance will only get you dates, but a good job will also make your life slightly easier.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 9:35 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
green0star wrote:

i honestly think those guys mean a size 4 attractive woman when they talk about fat woman and while talking about fat man they just think about someone morbidly obese

You just proved my point. Though I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

MissChess
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2018, 2:23 pm

I'm picturing the OP going through life radiating self-loathing and gloom, focusing entirely on how he feels ugly and hopeless and boring...and talking to women saying things like, "You're fat and ugly enough so that I think nobody else should want you, WHY WON'T YOU DATE ME?!"

If your approach to a woman, any woman, is based on "I think you're disgusting enough that even a loser like me should have a shot," any woman who's ever even heard of the concept of self-worth will reject you. Not because you're ugly, not because you're boring, not because you're a virgin - because you're insulting her. You hate yourself, and your responses in this thread indicate that you're going to continue hating yourself. You've decided you're ugly. You've decided you're boring and it'll never change. You've apparently convinced yourself women have magical 'virgin detector' capabilities that lead us to reject you on sight. You believe you have nothing to offer, then say it's not fair that women don't want you.

An ugly man who talks to a woman because he thinks she's interesting and he'd like to get to know her better? He has a chance. His identical twin who talks to a woman because he thinks she's ugly, fat, and poor enough that she can't do any better? Nope. So long as you persist in blaming all women everywhere for your plight, you will continue to be alone.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 3:34 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

OK, this is a very skewed view of the world. Have you ever considered that maybe it is your idea of what is and isn't attractive that is messed up? Simple reality is that good looking people tend to be with good looking people, 7s with 7s and so forth. There is no huge skew where ugly women are getting good looking guys and, in fact, a lot of women would say the opposite is true, that a disproportionate number of unattractive men end up with more attractive wives.

So my suggestion is simple: stop obsessing over other people's lives and jumping to conclusions based on what you think you see, particularly since it strikes me as entirely inaccurate. It is your negative view of the women and the world that will keep you out of a relationship more than what you look like. Seriously, grasp this concept: having negative perceptions of people is one the world's biggest turn offs. Learn to see and appreciate more of the different kinds of attractive traits that exist in the world, instead of holding women against an unrealistic standard. People come in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes a brilliant smile, twinkling eyes, or a gentle spirit can transform ordinary into extraordinary.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 3:48 pm

green0star wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
green0star wrote:

You just proved my point. Though I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

that's why my intention because i agree with you
fat woman are accepted in a part of the world where they consider every woman who isn't extremely skinny, fat

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 May 2018, 4:17 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
If you’re incapable of having friends, I don’t see how a relationship is going to work for you. Maybe start with that?

It sounds like you’ve given up before you really tried. If you give up there is a 100% chance of never getting anywhere.

Also what do you mean “all ugly guys are virgins”? That’s stupid. More would be than “attractive” guys, but plenty of below average looking men get laid. It’s likely your social skills which are making it harder for you. I would try and work on those first.

yeah, i cant even get friends. i dont even know how to talk with people, i always get ignored, laugh at or blocked .

start with that? oh trust me i tried to change and stuff but its not working i guess i am just natural weird and dumb or something .

most of guys who are very ugly for sure lives in singelhood there whole life.

me having poor social skills does not mean that my looks is not a problem.....i am very ugly. very ugly and poor social skills and with no chance to make myself better, how then can there be any hope for me?.