women who are non-attractive/low social status/mental illnes

Page 5 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2018, 3:26 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ever watched the Nicole Kidman movie "Birthday Girl" ?

no, what is it about?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 3:37 pm

white_as_snow wrote:

help me, you mean therapists? i have 3. its not helping.

Help can from all sorts of places. But here is the thing: you have to want to be helped. I am not convinced that you do. You seem to be looking for people to confirm you negative observations and join your negativity party, not challenge them. You aren't really listening to what what people are saying.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2018, 4:17 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Help can from all sorts of places. But here is the thing: you have to want to be helped. I am not convinced that you do. You seem to be looking for people to confirm you negative observations and join your negativity party, not challenge them. You aren't really listening to what what people are saying.

i want to get help, then i realised there is no help for me. i am listening but you people are not listening to me, you people are not aware that people like me can exist, that some people are too ugly and weird to be liked by anyone, we are not a big group thought..very few of us there is....

i am very ugly and very boring....i dont have any positive traits...

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 4:24 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

i want to get help, then i realised there is no help for me. i am listening but you people are not listening to me, you people are not aware that people like me can exist, that some people are too ugly and weird to be liked by anyone, we are not a big group thought..very few of us there is....

Possible help:
1. Find someone to work with you on social skills as well as finding more interests. To address the "boring."
2. Speak to someone in the medical or cosmetic industries about improving your looks. To address the "ugly."

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2018, 4:57 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:
1. Find someone to work with you on social skills as well as finding more interests. To address the "boring."
2. Speak to someone in the medical or cosmetic industries about improving your looks. To address the "ugly."

i already have terapists as i told you. i have alot of hobbies. and still i am boring, i am just natural boring.

i already tried to fix my looks in all possible way, its not possible to fix my looks when i have 100+ severe physical flaws, i am borned deformed.

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2018, 5:26 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:

i already have terapists as i told you. i have alot of hobbies. and still i am boring, i am just natural boring.

i already tried to fix my looks in all possible way, its not possible to fix my looks when i have 100+ severe physical flaws, i am borned deformed.

Please send me a pic of yourself.

I'm pretty sure you are not deformed.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2018, 5:30 pm

ShyGirl7 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:

no, a picture does not give away the whole truth, only if you see me in real life or in video chat its real . but that is impossible we will never meet and i will not video chat with you . how can i not be deformed when i have 100 + flaws, there is difference versions of deformation, i am not on the level of elepantman but i am still deformed

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2018, 5:45 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
ShyGirl7 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:

no, a picture does not give away the whole truth, only if you see me in real life or in video chat its real . but that is impossible we will never meet and i will not video chat with you . how can i not be deformed when i have 100 + flaws, there is difference versions of deformation, i am not on the level of elepantman but i am still deformed

Most women date/marry fairly ugly men.

Your physical appearance is not the cause of your problems.

Do you know what else it could be?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 6:52 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:

Therapists are there to address your internal mental health, not to help you learn how to present a more friendly personality to others. As for naturally boring ... you are wrong to assume that it is always a drawback. If you have hobbies, somewhere there is someone who shares at least one of those hobbies and would find your knowledge in the area not the least bit boring. You are setting your own fate with your own words. You don't have to.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 8:34 pm

white_as_snow wrote:

Then why even bother to make a thread about it?

What is it exactly that you hoped to gain from making a thread about how ugly/boring you are? What was it you were looking for?

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 8:41 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
dont want guys who are like that, how then can there be any hope for those type of guys? for sure normal women dont want them either.

how come guys even normal guys accept all kind of women but women only accept guys who are attractive, have big social status and no mental illness? how is this fair? why all this demands on guys?

why do a fat woman with no friends get accepted but not a fat man with no friends?

I'm a fat woman with no friends and I'm not accepted. What is attractive to one person may not be attractive to another. I think you're making a big assumption here.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2018, 4:34 pm

ShyGirl7 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
ShyGirl7 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:

Most women date/marry fairly ugly men.

Your physical appearance is not the cause of your problems.

Do you know what else it could be?

i am not fairly ugly, i am very very ugly.

how can not looks be the problem, you judge a person on 2 things: looks and personality, there is nothing else to judge from, wtf.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2018, 4:35 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Possible help:

Therapists are there to address your internal mental health, not to help you learn how to present a more friendly personality to others. As for naturally boring ... you are wrong to assume that it is always a drawback. If you have hobbies, somewhere there is someone who shares at least one of those hobbies and would find your knowledge in the area not the least bit boring. You are setting your own fate with your own words. You don't have to.

as i said, i have not had friends my whole adult life and i am a virigin, nobody has ever liked me. i am not setting my own fate, others are because they dont want an very ugly very boring guy as their bf and friend.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2018, 4:37 pm

Luhluhluh wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Then why even bother to make a thread about it?

What is it exactly that you hoped to gain from making a thread about how ugly/boring you are? What was it you were looking for?

because people seem to live in a fantasy world that there is someone for everyone and that the problem when someone cant find anyone is because that person is not "looking" or is "angry" and stuff. its just bs. some persons are just way to ugly and weird, i will be alone my whole life because i am too ugly and too weird to be liked by anyone. thats a fact. stop telling me that my looks is not a problem when it is, nobody wants a guy with 100 physical flaws.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 May 2018, 8:10 pm

You could try to find a way to become very rich. Trump has LOTS & LOTS of flaws & is so ugly he's orange but he managed to get married 2wice.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

B19
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2018, 8:19 pm

Three times, if I can count correctly.