Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 12:56 pm

Dream Boy

I rarely dream - or at least rarely remember them. But last night was different. It was vivid. He was vivid. It’s been 6 months since I’ve been within 6’ of anyone. So, that fact that we weren’t even naked didn’t matter.. it was hot. It was slow and sensual. He was younger than me with silky smooth skin. His face was mysteriously nondescript; but I could tell that I had never met him before. He wasn’t familiar to me at all, definitely a dream manifestation of an ideal boy. He seemed to truly enjoy my touch as I caressed & gently kissed his body.. and when I got to his neck and thought about how wonderful it would feel to kiss him right now, I could feel his breath on me each time he exhaled.. I could smell it - it was pleasant, but it brought me out of my sensual state and jarring back into the present reality of 2020 - his breath; so sweet, but so forbidden :/ I’m not supposed to share the air. I can’t. I move back down away from his neck so I wouldn’t give in to the temptation to steal even a single kiss. It’s not worth it - but the longing & wanting is. I went back to letting my hands and lips wander over him, and he to allowing me, positioning himself so as to encourage it, acknowledging that This was it - app that could be.. for now, for 2020. And you know what? Even without sex it was hot. Hot. We both felt it and smiled.

Before I woke I found myself thinking about my encounter with Dream Boy, and about the possibility of him being real, of a relationship forming in a forbidden moment of closeness during a pandemic.. which was a strange thought considering I’m not the relationship type human, but hey, this is my dream and I can be whoever I want, even if just for a fleeting moment that makes me wake with a smile.

Maybe such a boy could & should never even be real - maybe he’s only meant to be a Dream Boy.. and as long as I get to remember these dreams, perhaps he’s fulfilled his role in my life. ‘Tis better to wake with a smile than an ache, after all. Thank you for that, Dream Boy.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2020, 1:04 am

Oh gosh, that sounds like such a dream. I hope you meet again. :heart:

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2020, 1:34 am

martianprincess wrote:
Oh gosh, that sounds like such a dream. I hope you meet again. :heart:

Was a great dream! 8)

Who knows? Maybe we’ll meet again, maybe it was just a one time hookup like so many others. Such is gay life.