Page 8 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 5:17 pm

I was referring to Water buffalo in specific.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2018, 7:35 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Never had buffalo meat. It's supposed to be leaner than cow beef.

The other main difference being that buffalo have wings :lol:

Chris71186
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jun 2018, 1:25 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
It's very stressful for a marriage if somebody is laid off from a job. It's stressful on the person laid off. This leads to stress all around.

Being laid off with no other source of income is very stressful, indeed.

My solution: Don't get married :D
And don't have kids.
My financial situation remains my problem and not his/hers. Unless of course my partner has a problem with me being poor for their own reasons, in which case, they are free to find someone else (as Luhluhluh says).

I’m very anti marriage. I think it’s an outdated system that people refuse to let go of cause it’s emotionally tied to family stability. But if you remove the emotions and “romance” from it all it is is a tax agreement. The agreement states that we are “one” and act as one unit in the eyes of a government. Perfect for a socaity where it was perceived that one gender as a whole couldn’t financially support themselves. Completely useless and unnecessary in this day and age.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2018, 6:15 am

Chris71186 wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
It's very stressful for a marriage if somebody is laid off from a job. It's stressful on the person laid off. This leads to stress all around.

Being laid off with no other source of income is very stressful, indeed.

My solution: Don't get married :D
And don't have kids.
My financial situation remains my problem and not his/hers. Unless of course my partner has a problem with me being poor for their own reasons, in which case, they are free to find someone else (as Luhluhluh says).

I’m very anti marriage. I think it’s an outdated system that people refuse to let go of cause it’s emotionally tied to family stability. But if you remove the emotions and “romance” from it all it is is a tax agreement. The agreement states that we are “one” and act as one unit in the eyes of a government. Perfect for a socaity where it was perceived that one gender as a whole couldn’t financially support themselves. Completely useless and unnecessary in this day and age.

It’s a legal contract. It will always exist, even if it’s called something else.

guitarman2010
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2018, 10:46 pm

I always state this line to people in certain situations......"this planet has a population of over 6 billion people, not everyone is going to get along"........and I'll add this part..."not all people will be attracted to you" lol