How common are female aspies who haven't dated yet?

Page 7 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 8:57 pm

Ok, excuse me! Women aren't allowed to be intelligent and successful then? Or have fulfilling jobs? I'm sure you guys don't mean that.

Now, I'm not a big drinker, I do like a glass of wine now and then, but I don't like hanging out with heavy drinkers either. I'm also not very materialistic and I'm not business minded enough to be "successful". However, I don't think it's too much of an ask to want to be with a partner who meets me in that they're on the same intellectual level as me.

I'm not looking for a "successful" man with a nice house and a nice car. What I want is someone I feel comfortable with and who I can share my interests with.

But I can't be with someone who isn't on the same wavelength as me. It's not about social status. It's about being partners. I've said this before and caused upset, but I can't cope with having to look after someone, especially now my parents are getting older. That would be 3 people to look after.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 10:23 pm

Huh? I said most women here are successful. I don’t care if a woman’s intelligent or successful. If we get along and like each other is all that matters to me.

Just sucks since no women will date me.

But you are successful

Maybe guy he looking after you too in different ways.