approached 1000+ women with no luck

Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 6:17 am

It’s probably messaging on dating sites.

It doesn’t count as real rejection like getting to know someone and actually interacting with them. It’s not a realistic environment.

I sincerely doubt he’s approached and gotten to know 1000 women.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 6:32 am

Sure, it is easy to message 1000+ women on a dating site and get no dates.

Still, a guy can also ask complete stranger girls out in the super-market or other places in a town, and get turned down every time. I can imagine an ND guy trying this, especially after somebody told him that dating is a big numbers game.

At least, I think we can agree that he didn't know them. Not many NDs will know 1000 women.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 7:45 am

white_as_snow wrote:
ugly women dont want ugly guys. i am proof of it.

I am also VERY ugly, but I had decent success at online dating when I was specifically looking for the type of a person who might be interested in me. And it's not the same as looking for the female version of you.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 9:05 am

You think that YOU are ugly?

I am uglier than this guy.

Yet, in my single years, I was able to date women. While it did help to have some spending cash, what I had going for me was a (faked) cheerful disposition, a (faked) attentive attitude, and a (real) talent with musical instruments.

Some say that all it takes to be popular is the ability to fake sincerity.

So, I guess that ugly guys who can't get dates need only decide which is more important: Deception or loneliness.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jun 2018, 1:42 pm

I was thinking of this, how he did it, yes, 1000+ women ... it's a lot
Tinder!! !
I'm pretty sure he meant swiping 1000 times, otherwise I don't believe this. Sorry.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 4:15 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
It’s probably messaging on dating sites.

It doesn’t count as real rejection like getting to know someone and actually interacting with them. It’s not a realistic environment.

I sincerely doubt he’s approached and gotten to know 1000 women.

If they got to know you they broke up not rejected. Rejection is being refused to talk or go on a date(where’d you’d get to know each other)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 4:17 pm

Fnord wrote:

Yet, in my single years, I was able to date women. While it did help to have some spending cash, what I had going for me was a (faked) cheerful disposition, a (faked) attentive attitude, and a (real) talent with musical instruments.

So, I guess that ugly guys who can't get dates need only decide which is more important: Deception or loneliness.

And what happens when your girlfriend finds out the entire relationship is fake and you’ve been lying to her since day one?

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2018, 5:30 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Have you tried building friendships with any of these women first? I get a little creeped out when some random guy asks me out. Also, it can make you seem desperate which adds to the creepiness.

Try building friendships with women you have something in common with. If it doesn’t lead to a relationship, she might have single friends...

Yes i have tried that with many women, but no woman wants to be my friend.

Its not just random people i have approached lmao. its mostly on internet in dating sites and in non-dating sites too just trying to chat or asking for frienship.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2018, 5:33 pm

CannibalCorpse wrote:
How did you approach those women??

random approaches in the city:

"hi"

"excuse me, can i get your number?"

on internet in dating sites but also non-dating sites i just tried to be social, talked about hobbies, made jokes etc. i also did this with women in real life when i had a job and school, tried to talk with them without hitting on them, but no sucess.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2018, 5:37 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
and all of them where 1-2-3 on the look scale.

i think its time for people to stop with the "there is someone for everyone".

I never say there's someone for everyone. I think that's a ridiculous statement.
I very much doubt I'd be attracted to the sort of person who claims to have approached 1000+ women who he has ranked and deemed objectively "ugly". And it wouldn't be his looks that would be the problem.

Also, what Fnord said. 8)

stop being so sensitive, you know about the look scale. people always tell guys like me to lower our standards, and when we do it people like you yelling about how sexists it is to view some women as ugly.

not my looks? are you for real telling me that you would accept a guy who is 1 of 10 on the look scale as a friend? i find that unlikely.

fnord wants me to shut up, but i have a depression if you know what that is. i just want a social life an love just like many others want, i am not a bad person for wanting that.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2018, 5:39 pm

rdos wrote:
Better to approach one with some potential than 1000+ randomly. Love is not a big numbers game.

i done that many times.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 5:45 pm

Fnord wrote:

Had any luck catching Smurfs today? :lol:

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2018, 5:54 pm

AngelRho wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
and all of them where 1-2-3 on the look scale.

i think its time for people to stop with the "there is someone for everyone".

Who’s...wait...

Ok, I’m the resident numbers game guy. Out of 1000+ you should have AT LEAST 10.

If I understand correctly, you’re approaching ugly women because you’re an ugly guy. The problem is you’re lowering your standards to attract women you assume are desperate, and I would guess it’s all out of your own desperation that you do this. “Ugly women,” if they exist, are only ugly. They aren’t desperate.

You might also be trapped in a self-fulfilling prophecy. You consider yourself ugly and assume pretty girls won’t have you. You suspect ugly girls have high standards that don’t include ugly guys. So you don’t really make the effort to get to know girls and spin acquaintances into dates. And then your failure to get dates feeds right back into your confirmation bias.

I’m curious about these 1000+ women you’ve met and gotten to know. Over what time frame? How did you meet? How long have you been in contact with them? See, if you take a single year and mass-swipe girls in dating websites or whatever you do, or you approach every women on the street and ask for a date, no, that’s not going to work. If you reach every last woman on the planet you might eventually get somewhere, but that’s not really the way to go. You need to form actual relationships and move those towards something romantic. That takes time. I would set a goal to form 100 relationships on a basic level within a year. That means knowing the names of 100 girls you see somewhat regularly, girls you have conversations with, and actually REMEMBER important information about them. If you can manage that, you’re practically guaranteed at least one date by the end of the year.

i had zero bro.

i dont think ugly women are even ugly, but if we go after what thet society says then yes they where so called unattractive. and i dont think "ugly" women are desperate, they are human beings just like everyone else.

self-fulfilling prophecy ? nope, my flaws are real, my rejections are real. i am not crazy.

I am for sure ugly, one of the most ugly guys on the planet, and i am not saying that to get attention, its just a fact.

I made great effort.

Since i was 14 until now (i am 26) have i tried to talk with women. For friendship and for dating, some i approached irl some i approached online.

How long i had contact with them? Well irl just a few seconds lmao. I am really ugly so nobody wants to talk. On internet its more eazy, with some women i had contacts for days, but not more.

I will never meet every women on this planet, that is unrealistic and even if i could i actually think none of them would want me as a friend, bf and for sure not a ons...

RetroGamer87 wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

Are you even that ugly?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh yes.

314pe wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:

I am also VERY ugly, but I had decent success at online dating when I was specifically looking for the type of a person who might be interested in me. And it's not the same as looking for the female version of you.

i have done this too. if you had more sucess than me than i guess you have better social skills than me and perhaps you are not even ugly.

Fnord wrote:

f**k yes i am ugly. i am the most ugly guy on this forum by a landmile. not a single person in this world can find me attractive.

what do you mean with deception?

CannibalCorpse wrote:
I was thinking of this, how he did it, yes, 1000+ women ... it's a lot
Tinder!! !
I'm pretty sure he meant swiping 1000 times, otherwise I don't believe this. Sorry.

i made contact with 1000+ women, its true and all of them declined. my social life is such a joke that you cant even belive it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 6:59 pm

Okay, we get it: You're ugly and your social life is a joke.

Is there anything else you can talk about, or is this all that girls get to hear from you?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Jun 2018, 7:17 pm

Fnord wrote:

Is there anything else you can talk about, or is this all that girls get to hear from you?

I never talk about this, just sometimes on this forum.

You have no idea how it feels to be ugly....

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2018, 7:20 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I never talk about this, just sometimes on this forum.

You have no idea how it feels to be ugly....

Pic.