Guys That Want Virgin Mary Purity

Page 1 of 13 [ 202 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 9:13 am

Need to check themselves....are they pure like St Joseph her most chaste spouse?

Seriously men seem to be able to have a collection of partners while the women are having to be limited.

Why not both genders think a little before hitting the sheets? Relationships aren't all about sex.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 9:42 am

HistoryGal wrote:
Need to check themselves....are they pure like St Joseph her most chaste spouse?

Seriously men seem to be able to have a collection of partners while the women are having to be limited.

Why not both genders think a little before hitting the sheets? Relationships aren't all about sex.

Eh - best to avoid those types. They're usually poorly socialized and have outdated ideas. Not worth anyone's time.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 9:52 am

No, they are like God.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 9:56 am

Luhluhluh wrote:
HistoryGal wrote:

Eh - best to avoid those types. They're usually poorly socialized and have outdated ideas. Not worth anyone's time.

Not *anyone* ’s worth? Isn’t that extreme?

Why are you speaking for all women?

I was rejected once because I disclosed that I am not virgin... on my nth date with her.
So there’s certainly Mary-like women out there, with outdated ideas, who want a Joseph, with outdated ideas.

In fact, plenty of women where I live prefer virgin guys; or at least guys who never had premarital sex.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 27 Jun 2018, 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 9:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
No, they are like God.

Right - in other words, they're delusional.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:03 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:
HistoryGal wrote:

Not *anyone* ’s worth? Isn’t that extreme.

Why are you think you speaking for all women?

I was rejected once because I am not virgin; so there’s certainly Mary-like women there who want a Joseph.

In fact, plenty of women where I love prefer virgin guys; or at least guys who never had premarital sex.

I see we're going to discuss semantics here. Okay, my comment was in direct response to the original poster, who suggested that men are being unrealistic at wanting a virginal woman while he plays the field. Her post suggests she does not agree with this view. Therefore, my comment is that she should avoid those types, because they are not worth her time, and this also goes for any woman who is also aware that she is a sexual being and does not have any hang-ups about this very normal aspect of human behavior.

This is also another important reason why people who are dating be very clear with each other with what they want and expect, and pair up with someone who holds similar values. Anything otherwise is a waste of their time.

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:29 am

I was having a little fun with the double standard blokes who want virgins but have a King David sexuality.

My own mother in law wanted to know how many bedroom miles I had on me before I married her son. I thought that was very crass.

So yeah folks find people that are on the same page as you.

One really good bonus about virginity is you aren't bringing diseases to your marriage partner. Aside from that, I'm not even suggesting we keep score on someone's past partners.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:30 am

I've known quite innocent women who have been with many guys.

I've known virgin women who have that sort of world-wearied blase quality about them. As if they've been with many guys LOL

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:39 am

HistoryGal wrote:
Need to check themselves... are they pure like St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse? Seriously, men seem to be able to have a collection of partners while the women are having to be limited. Why not both genders think a little before hitting the sheets? Relationships aren't all about sex.
Yeah, I hear this a lot from single women, especially the older ones.

Besides, virginity is over-rated.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:44 am

The amount of people somebody has "had" is irrelevant to me.

What's important is that we are compatible NOW.

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:46 am

You're not innocent if you've had any sexual partners....lol and it's really not anyone's business. Some things I just don't want to know about someone....

Again virginity from a practical standpoint cuts diseases, unwed pregnancy and comparing lovers. More importantly is how people treat one another.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:49 am

HistoryGal wrote:
... virginity from a practical standpoint cuts diseases, unwed pregnancy and comparing lovers...
Virginity is like an over-inflated balloon -- one little prick, and then it's gone.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

HistoryGal
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 10:55 am

Exactly Krafty, how does that person treat you? I'm sure you treat your partner with respect too. That's my point. Treat others as people and not objects.

Make the person you're with feel special.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 11:00 am

Virginity is not important, but if somebody has jumped between many superficial short-lived relationships, or has had a history of having sex with a large number of people, I'd suspect they might continue to have partners & sex on the side, and not trust them. I don't think I'm alone on this. I especially wouldn't want children with a woman like that.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 11:08 am

Wasn't there a recent thread where some people declared that men who aren't cool with waiting until marriage to have sex are basically scum? As a guy who values physical and emotional intimacy over legally binding contracts, I find that to be an unfair judgement to cast on anyone.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 11:58 am

I think it's okay if you want to wait till marriage.

But I don't believe most people are "scum" if they don't want to wait.