Types of guys who are usually with the hottest girlfriends.

Page 1 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 11:41 am

PS: By 'hottest' i mean the ones that you feel they're way out of your league and way more attractive than you, and there's no chance at all that they would even consider your existence

So I was doing a lot of observation lately in the beaches, pools, restaurants, cafes, and I noticed two specific type of guys who are usually accompanied by extremely attractive girlfriends:

- The guys who "have it all" , like very handsome face, a fit (yet not too muscled) body, tall, toned, six-packs obviously help. For those it's nothing surprising here, a hot is more likely to be coupled with a hot.

And the 2nd unexpected type...

-...Hipsters! You know those with Lumberjack beards with/wo long mustaches and tend to have a fairly long stylish haircuts , usually they dress a combination of 'formal' and informal stuff (ie. a suit pants with sport shoes) or a colorful square suit jacket on mainstream stuff, and umm....usually have tattoos on many places, I swear in 90% of the cases I've seen they were always accompanying a very attractive looking girlfriend.

On the other hands, the types of guys which are usually alone in cafes/places, or with ....well, unattractive women are: 1-The over-muscled, 2-the nerdy/geeky guys 3- ugly guys.

Anyone noticed this thing about histpers though?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 11:47 am

I’ve not noticed that at all. I think it really varies.

Sometimes a very fit person will be with another very fit person because they both have an interest in health and fitness.

Some women think more about the inner person...

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 12:23 pm

Most often when people like fit people it's because being fit is attractive, not because they have a shared interest in fitness.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 12:35 pm

Why would anyone not be interested in health or fitness?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 12:40 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Most often when people like fit people it's because being fit is attractive, not because they have a shared interest in fitness.

It's more than likely a little of both. They have something in common that they do together. The side benefit is they look good. And looking good increases your dating market value, moreso for women but it does help men too, let's be honest.

The Hipster thing I would guess is because the guy has something going on for himself that he is passionate about, whatever it may be, and it makes him interesting, which is also valuable to some women.

Not into Hipsters myself, I can't take the Man Buns seriously, and I am really hating the lumberjack beard thing. :lol:

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 12:57 pm

Spiderpig wrote:

Because they like eating more or can't be bothered to get fit.
Luhluhluh wrote:
It's more than likely a little of both. They have something in common that they do together. The side benefit is they look good. And looking good increases your dating market value, moreso for women but it does help men too, let's be honest.

Not really, I mean sharing the gym interest might be a nice plus for some people but most of the attracriveness is because of the fit body. Infact you can often see fat and unfit girls drool over fit guys, even if they don't share their interest in fitness. Let's just admit that fit is most often very attractive, there's nothing wrong with it and I consider it a very good way for a lot of people to increase their dating value.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 1:01 pm

Spiderpig wrote:

Probably because staying healthy and fit is not a lot of fun for many people. I've always been fortunate that I found activities that I'm passionate about that kept me fit and healthy since around the age of 20. But going to the gym is something I've always detested. If that was the only way I had to stay fit, it would be a horrendous struggle for me.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 1:27 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Not really, I mean sharing the gym interest might be a nice plus for some people but most of the attracriveness is because of the fit body. Infact you can often see fat and unfit girls drool over fit guys, even if they don't share their interest in fitness. Let's just admit that fit is most often very attractive, there's nothing wrong with it and I consider it a very good way for a lot of people to increase their dating value.

Very true, Luhluhluh's post makes no sense in term of real life.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 1:42 pm

About the hipsters, you said you saw a lot of them but do you think the ones you saw had plenty of money or a high status?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 1:50 pm

I don’t care that much about physical attractiveness. I never have. The first boy I dated was morbidly obese. He was attractive in other ways, though...

Anyway, there are other things that matter.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 1:54 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
I don’t care that much about physical attractiveness. I never have. The first boy I dated was morbidly obese. He was attractive in other ways, though...

Many people on this forum have a tendency to take things personally when they shouldn't.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 1:58 pm

Spiderpig wrote:

Because it would interfere with their enjoyment of eating out?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 2:02 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Many people on this forum have a tendency to take things personally when they shouldn't.

I’m not taking it personally. I’m just trying to present a counterpoint.

I forgot to mention that I was a size 2 or 4 at the time.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 2:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:

Very true, Luhluhluh's post makes no sense in term of real life.

Yeah, being fit is not limited to the gym, guys. There are plenty of outdoor activities from biking, running, to skiing and mountain climbing that leads to having a fit body. And there's going to be more attraction between two people who share a passion. Very unlikely for a couch potato who sits inside playing video games all day to be attractive to someone who is really into climbing mountains. And the overweight girl may drool over the fit guy; very unlikely he's going to return her interest.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 2:36 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
I’m not taking it personally. I’m just trying to present a counterpoint.

It seems to me that you just took it personally when I said that most generally people find fit people to be more attractive and you felt that you had to show us that you're not like that. Do you think that my goal was to make women look bad? I seem to remember that you were one of the people who complained about it.
In the end we don't really care if you like fat guys, fit guys or aliens from Saturn, because we don't care about dating you but were just making a statement about what most people find attractive.
Luhluhluh wrote:
Yeah, being fit is not limited to the gym, guys. There are plenty of outdoor activities from biking, running, to skiing and mountain climbing that leads to having a fit body. And there's going to be more attraction between two people who share a passion. Very unlikely for a couch potato who sits inside playing video games all day to be attractive to someone who is really into climbing mountains. And the overweight girl may drool over the fit guy; very unlikely he's going to return her interest.

I may be misunderstanding your words, but are you suggesting that the fit guy won't return the fat girl's interest because they don't share the same passions?

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 2:49 pm

Peacesells wrote:
I may be misunderstanding your words, but are you suggesting that the fit guy won't return the fat girl's interest because they don't share the same passions?

No, he won't return her interest because she's fat AS THE RESULT of not sharing his passion.

Those passions take effort. A LOT of effort (often money, too but thats something else entirely)

So if someone is content to sit on the sofa watching TV or playing games every night, their body will reflect that. They'll be soft and flabby. They'll run out of breath trying to climb one flight of stairs.

It's possible that he may return her interest, but he's more likely to be interested in the more fit girl, because by looking at her he can tell she does not spend her every evening sitting in front of the TV binging on Netflix. AND she looks better to boot.