I think I'll never get a bf. :(

Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2019, 6:05 pm

BTDT wrote:
You learn to talk to cute guys by first learning to talk to guys who aren't so cute. If you can't talk to guys you may need to practice with other people.

Now guys reading this will still think they're unattractive if a girl starts talking to them. Good job. :roll: :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 1:07 pm

^ The thread is about 4 months old.
So she probably already got a bf, got married, got twins and got a puppy too.

That, or she is just in the cosmos destroying planets for fun with her Death Star.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 2:33 am

ShyGirl7 wrote:
BTDT wrote:
You learn to talk to cute guys by first learning to talk to guys who aren't so cute. If you can't talk to guys you may need to practice with other people.

Now guys reading this will still think they're unattractive if a girl starts talking to them. Good job. :roll: :lol:

or because, obviously, the burden of opening your mouth first has always been and probably always will continue to fall on guys shoulders

Ambrose_Rotten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2019, 5:17 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
be glad that as a girl, the burden of being the hunter doesn't fall on your shoulders

The unsettling nature of your metaphor aside, I don't think "burden of being the prey" sounds any better. :?

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 12:20 pm

Ambrose_Rotten wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
be glad that as a girl, the burden of being the hunter doesn't fall on your shoulders

The unsettling nature of your metaphor aside, I don't think "burden of being the prey" sounds any better. :?

she's 19, it's more than unlikely she will surpass her mid-20s, reach her 30s without ever having had a boyfriend before, more than unlikely.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2019, 4:23 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
Ambrose_Rotten wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

she's 19, it's more than unlikely she will surpass her mid-20s, reach her 30s without ever having had a boyfriend before, more than unlikely.

You're right. As autistic women, we are much more likely to be noticed and preyed upon by someone abusive. Lucky us, we can get raped and smacked around and told we're worthless instead of being alone like poor autistic men! We definitely have it easier, yes sir. :roll: