Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Buffaloboy92
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Aug 2018, 11:50 am

There was this girl who looked like she had ASD and was smoking hot but I never got to meet her. The reason why is because she wanted to meet me but I never took it seriously what needed to be done in order to link up with her. What needed to be done was that I was supposed to help my one friend finish his brothers newly constructed bedroom, and remodeling upstairs rooms, basement and staircase for this girl and her friend whom he met through mutual contact to come over for a movie night. His family was out of the house, he was living alone and had a movie theater in his basement so that people can come over and feel right at home. We redid his family room into the one bedroom and so there is no family room in the front of his house today. This was like last fall into last winter. So in order for the girls to come over and watch we had to get everything done on a round the clock basis and it kept getting delayed by various events. Eventually after various cancellations and rescheduling of the movie date and due to my not so committed to work attitude, the girls stopped talking to us. There were other things going on with them such as the one who wanted to meet me ended up meeting someone else instead who had a nicer house than mine and had a “carrot-top” style hairdo. The bum and I ended up battling for her with neither of us knowing of each other through various updates from my friend on her condition. Eventually she stopped talking to him as well. Although we never got to meet each other that didn’t stop me from continuing to help out after Christmas for my friends family, who moved out due to the construction on the house, to move back in three months later. And to this day I still wondered why I never got to meet that girl. She was a smoking hot aspie and I broke her heart since I never made an effort to get the basement done in time for her and her friend to come over and watch a movie together. :(

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 12:05 pm

Uh, no?

That is an amazingly high tariff to pay in order to spend a casual evening with someone you barely know?

Reminds me more than a little of the deBeers' Diamond Cartel's fake rule that you have to spend three months' salary on an engagement ring in order for it to be good enough. Yeah, no. The only thing that has to be good enough is the two of you and your relationship. I knew someone who got engaged with a cigar band because it was spur of the moment and that's what they had. Last I knew, she still had the damn cigar band in her jewelry box (they did a real ring soon after, but she kept the band) and she would have been absolutely inconsolable if it were ever lost. That's the kind of girl worth remodeling something for.

And no, no, and no; this wasn't the only way you guys could have spent time together, unless you're someplace without a single coffee shop or donut shop or whatever... if she couldn't suggest something else that didn't require two solid weeks of sweat equity up front, that is on her, and smoking hottie or not, you probably dodged a bullet.

In fact, you definitely dodged a bullet, since from your account, she replaced you without a second thought, then got you and her other guy to play "let's you and him fight" over her. Please don't wring your heart any more over this one. There are way better ones out there and some of them are even smokin'er hotter.

Edit in: "Let's You and Him Fight" is an actual thing. Here's a link: http://www.ericberne.com/games-people-p ... him-fight/

Honest to God, you can do a LOT better that that. Believe it!

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 12:39 pm

This reminds me of some Animal TV show.....the male bird is trying hard and fast to build the shiny nest in order to impress the female.

Quote:
This girl had it all

She also had a mammoth-sized ego for having a such demand just to accept a stupid first date.

Buffaloboy92

12 Aug 2018, 2:06 pm

Honestly she only wanted her first date to take place at my friends house so she said because she was shy and only exhibited specific expectations of her wants and desires. But being that phase before I would meet the one I have right now. She and the girl I would’ve met were in a battle for me and the more freewilling girl won. Thus construction would actually exhaust someone to the point your reward will never come as you think. As was it not only construction but the remodeling that took a lot longer than was expected. She expected it would only be done under week intervals while the whole process took like nine months to complete.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 3:52 pm

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 3:53 pm

Laughing.

Not all Aspie women are smoking hot, I get that, and not all NT women are smoking hot, either.

Honestly two things happen to smoking hot women. Either (a) they have a line of bachelors around the block all hoping to date her or (b) nobody asks them out at all, because they all figure the smoking hot woman is out of their league.

In any case, you did not have to do all that to date her, and please don't fall for such a stupid ruse again. (Although I'm not sure the ruse was on her part.)

Live and learn.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

What would you have built for a 2nd date, a mansion?

Buffaloboy92

12 Aug 2018, 4:15 pm

Honestly if she won the other guy’s heart she would’ve been hanging out at his house which probably was an upper middle class setting. Other than her, she has class cause she is still in college lol. And she works out to keep herself in shape. A mansion speak of the devil would be enough to keep her spoiled by the other guy’s affection but I’m sure whatever poor sap that may have come along by the third one in line has got his filthy hands on her now. She may even be wallowing in his perfection even more.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2018, 4:39 pm

Just because they are smoking hot, doesn't mean they are worth dating...

Buffaloboy92

12 Aug 2018, 4:51 pm

Right they only try to do you dirt.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2018, 5:42 pm

Buffaloboy92 wrote:
Right they only try to do you dirt.
Misogyny much? :roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.