Do women like or dislike effeminate men?

Page 2 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:07 pm

hobojungle wrote:
My last boyfriend was an effeminate man who seemed popular with humans in general. He has very long hair, smooth skin, is 5’3” tall, slender build, & is of Native American heritage, with high cheekbones, dark almond-shaped eyes, & full lips. A beautiful man.

What’s only missing is the description of his dongle.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:10 pm

:D Use your imagination.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:12 pm

hobojungle wrote:
:D Use your imagination.

For flaccid or erected?

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:20 pm

Choose Your Own Adventure

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 12:27 pm

The question is, was her afterglow face like this :D, or more like this?: Image

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 5:05 pm

ck990 wrote:
Do Women Like Or Dislike Effeminate Men?

Only in TV shows and movies.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 5:09 pm

Sometimes I wonder if young women like immature men. On the train I often see couples that consist of an elegant young woman with an immature looking thug dressed like a chav. Based on their clothing style you'd think the girl is 25 and the boy is 14. My theory is that they're both about 20 years old but girls mature faster than guys, hence the girl is dressed like an elegant young lady and the guy is dressed like a 14 year old chav. The question is, what do girls see in guys who are less mature than them?

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 10:02 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if young women like immature men. On the train I often see couples that consist of an elegant young woman with an immature looking thug dressed like a chav. Based on their clothing style you'd think the girl is 25 and the boy is 14. My theory is that they're both about 20 years old but girls mature faster than guys, hence the girl is dressed like an elegant young lady and the guy is dressed like a 14 year old chav. The question is, what do girls see in guys who are less mature than them?

You can't really tell a person's maturity level by how they look or dress. There are plenty of men walking around out there in suits and ties who are incredibly emotionally stunted and there are women out there in business skirts with tidy buns who are as well.

I recall when Katy Perry announced she and Russell Brand were divorcing, and it sounded as if he left her, men were asking why such nice girls like her were attracted to guys like him. They did not consider that she might not actually be the nice girl next door that these men envision and might actually be more a lot more like her ex husband.

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 7:57 am

Everyone likes different things. "Female" brains and "male" brains actually vary a lot more than edgy science articles would suggest...

PS: If you're asking for an explanation, very few female and male brains list strongly in one direction or another. On the extremes of gender dimorphism, yes, there are differences, but most people are apatchwork of male/female brain parts. (Yes, I believe that male/female brains exist, but very few of us have totally "male" or "female" brains.)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 4:56 pm

In my experience, the vast majority of heterosexual women and men really hate the effeminate men. In fact, you get scorned in most instances even if you show the slightest effeminate trait or behavior.

Asian cultures, like Filipino and Thai are by far more tolerant toward homosexuality in general than other cultures(in some survey results it shows way more acceptance around ~70% , whether in my country for example only around 30%) ; but in my experience most of their women wouldn't like their boyfriend/date to show the slightest effeminate behavior/look/trait either, especially in front of their friends. So even if they have gay friends and are cool about it, that doesn't mean they want their bf/date to be anything like them.

In my experience, most women prefer a manly man.

OP, look, what this video at 11:08, she did an experiment of living as a man for 18 months, listen to what she says about her experience dating women as a 'soft' guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 28 Aug 2018, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 5:05 pm

A very experienced Jamaican friend of mind once told me that the men she found most attractive were ones who exhibited both masculine and feminine qualities.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 5:36 pm

Try to belly dance while you’re on a date with a MiddleEastern/Arab woman, and I can pretty much guarantee you that it would be the last time she accepts to go on a date with you.

For westeners, think of the stigma the male yogis face for instance.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 5:45 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Try to belly dance while you’re on a date with a MiddleEastern/Arab woman, and I can pretty much guarantee you that it would be the last time she accepts to go on a date with you.

For westeners, think of the stigma the male yogis face for instance.

Men practicing yoga has gained acceptance over the last decade, I think. Hell, if Leon can do it, any guy can! : )

Oscar Meyer Lansky

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 10:50 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Asian cultures, like Filipino and Thai are by far more tolerant toward homosexuality in general than other cultures(in some survey results it shows way more acceptance around ~70%

That's surprising given that the Philippines is predominately Catholic.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 11:17 pm

I think on average women prefer masculine men – and that's probably the reason for the existence of those stereotypes. But there is an amount of women who will prefer more effeminate men, both considering only looking wise (I guess it makes a lot of sense because we tend to associated femininity with beauty, so a lot of people may consider feminine looking guys more attractive) and personality – it may be easier to deal with a feminine man and some may get overwhelmed by some masculine traits.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2018, 11:21 pm

You can still be a male yogi and be incredibly masculine, yogis have traditionally all been male. I don't see why having long hair would be considered feminine either, men have traditionally had long hair. The vikings had long hair.

It has more to do with attitude and how you carry yourself. A feminine man in my opinion, is a man who's submissive to other men, but also to women. A man who women won't sleep with and other men have no respect for.