Do women like or dislike effeminate men?

Page 4 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 1:19 pm

rdos wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
I'm not passing any judgement, it's just an observation.
I've never met a woman who lusted after submissive guys, it's common sense.

I suppose you never met a dominatrix (a woman into BD/SM as a dominator) then? I don't think this is confined only to that scene, rather it is not uncommon. Then, of course, there are women that don't care, and guys that are neither submissive nor dominant.

Dominate women are quite rare. I’ve been on websites and it’s very much mostly submissive women , lots of submissive men looking for dominant women on those sites though.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 5:48 pm

My best friend is definitely a "top."

She prefers to be in the proverbial driver's seat. She wants to be the one earning more money in the relationship, and she recently bought her boyfriend, who makes less money than her, a new motorcycle.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 5:58 pm

:roll: So many people can't deal with the fact that gender isn't absolute. I sure met a few here, they were absolutely livid at me just for being different.

I like encouraging women to take charge, not that I really see why that would make someone less masculine. It's not like identity is composed of give & take.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 7:47 pm

cberg wrote:
:roll: So many people can't deal with the fact that gender isn't absolute. I sure met a few here, they were absolutely livid at me just for being different.

I like encouraging women to take charge, not that I really see why that would make someone less masculine. It's not like identity is composed of give & take.

Personally, I surround myself with smart, non-traditional people.

If everyone you know is a conformist twit, then maybe you need to reconsider your friends.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 7:50 pm

I would rather not be a subordinate member of a relationship---but I don't want to be the boss, either.

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 8:12 pm

I like all types of men - masculine, feminine, black, white etc etc beauty is diverse

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 9:03 pm

The success of Crazy Rich Asians suggests that you don't need a white leading man to star in a romantic comedy. You just need a good movie.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2018, 9:30 pm

That's a silly question. People like whatever they like. Everyone has preferences.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2018, 9:52 pm

Gallia wrote:
I like all types of men - masculine, feminine, black, white etc etc beauty is diverse

Weren’t you supposed to stop posting three posts ago? :?

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 2:09 pm

AnneOleson wrote:
Gallia wrote:

i broke the rules

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 5:01 pm

Gallia wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
Gallia wrote:

i broke the rules

:D :!:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 6:11 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
My best friend is definitely a "top."

She prefers to be in the proverbial driver's seat. She wants to be the one earning more money in the relationship, and she recently bought her boyfriend, who makes less money than her, a new motorcycle.

I wouldn’t mind that besides her buying things for me.
I’d prefer a gf who’s more dominant but still submissive too but who’ll be in control of the relationship.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 6:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I would rather not be a subordinate member of a relationship---but I don't want to be the boss, either.

Is like a say and I won’t just do whatever she says nor do things I absolutely don’t want to do but what’s wrong with having gf who’s in charge?
I’m submissive and anxious so it’s hard for me to make decisions. So she can decided where we go to dinner from places we like or what more important to save for etc. she can drive too if she wants, I don’t feel unmanly not driving. Might not be against taking a woman’s name in marriage to given my name is from horrible family.

That said I wish I wasn’t submissive at all
I’d rather be a real man.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 6:27 pm

@sly279 you are a real man, there is more ways to be a real man than what this stereotype says. whatever way you are, if you are confident and comfortable about it, there will be people who will like you. life is bigger than those stereotypes.

also, why people assume love relationship should envolve dominant/submissive roles? people can be equal or switch positions.

Last edited by ltcvnzl on 31 Aug 2018, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2018, 8:20 pm

Yep. You're a real man.....who happens to like what he likes.

I don't want a woman to be "in charge." It's just not something I dig.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2018, 2:53 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
@sly279 you are a real man, there is more ways to be a real man than what this stereotype says. whatever way you are, if you are confident and comfortable about it, there will be people who will like you. life is bigger than those stereotypes.

also, why people assume love relationship should envolve dominant/submissive roles? people can be equal or switch positions.

I am? Not according to most women in my area. Real men work good jobs, have a car and their own place.
Would you date a submissive male?
Sexual I’m both but otherwise I’m very shy and submissive. They call it switch. But most people are submissive or dominant I believe.