Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 7:30 pm

After 2/3 months of constant messaging I finally picked up the courage to block my ex (whilst explaining to him politely why lol im too bloody nice )

He hasn't been horrible to me. But talking to him just resurfaced a lot of bad feelings. Moreover, he has been dishonest a few times, hiding the fact that he was still in touch with his ex and that he still occasionally sees her. he also admitted that if it weren't for his mental health they would have gotten married. Even tho he negates it, I feel that he has been using me as emotional support while he struggles with being single after 5+ years. He may never get married with this person - i dont care - I just realised that i'm worth (as is my attention span) way more than this.

so yeah took me a while to get here. I know a lot of you will say (in a choir) "I told you so!! !" lol

yup. y'all were right. :oops:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 8:32 pm

i feel ya

i also about a month ago blocked someone dishonest and overall just horrible that was using me (draining me) for emotional support, alongside anything else she deemed necessary from me.

i may never normalize my feelings toward this person but every day that goes past makes it a little easier to maintain NC.

one day at a time.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 9:38 pm

You see, knowing that can’t happen is one of the—admittedly few—perks of dating someone with no exes. Especially if they don’t use Facebook, or any other social network of those :P

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 9:55 am

Good for you! I'm happy for you :wtg:

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 12:24 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
You see, knowing that can’t happen is one of the—admittedly few—perks of dating someone with no exes. Especially if they don’t use Facebook, or any other social network of those :P

ahah i'll keep that in mind ^^

definitely not prejudiced against ppl with little experience (i mean people who are are just shallow)

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 12:30 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i feel ya

i also about a month ago blocked someone dishonest and overall just horrible that was using me (draining me) for emotional support, alongside anything else she deemed necessary from me.

i may never normalize my feelings toward this person but every day that goes past makes it a little easier to maintain NC.

one day at a time.

aw :| sorry to hear! yes, take pride in yourself!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 1:53 pm

My ex knows better than to bother me ... I have pictures ...

Seriously. People have sent me pictures of her doing things that no married woman with kids should be doing.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 2:02 pm

Fnord wrote:
My ex knows better than to bother me ... I have pictures ...

Seriously. People have sent me pictures of her doing things that no married woman with kids should be doing.

drugs?!

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 2:02 pm

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
Good for you! I'm happy for you :wtg:

Thank you!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 2:05 pm

Gallia wrote:
Fnord wrote:
My ex knows better than to bother me ... I have pictures ... Seriously. People have sent me pictures of her doing things that no married woman with kids should be doing.
drugs?!
”Stuff” and let it go at that.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.