Lady at work keeps interrogating me 0.o

Page 4 of 12 [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 2:41 pm

Or, like kraftie said, if you know where you stand with them you can just be friends IF you never tell them of your attraction to them, especially not in detail. AND do not act on it - that’s the difficult part for most ppl.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 3:43 pm

sly279 wrote:
... I want a gf as there’s lots of activities inside you can do with a romantic partner that friends can’t do or won’t do. Also a romantic partner would probably be happy you get erections around them.
You are confusing romance with sexual activity. You also seem to be looking more for a female sex partner than for a girlfriend. If you are interested only in a sex-based relationship, have you considered hiring someone strictly to deliver those ‘benefits’ you desire?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 4:10 pm

Hmmm. I've hear guys explain their techniques for dealing with the old hydraulics issue such as clenching a muscle in their thigh.

Could the older guys not offer some advice on this? I can't really help. Its not my area of expertise.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 4:16 pm

sly279 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Uuummm....

That's called "making conversation," and it's pretty normal.

So normal that no other woman at my work does it?

Yes. Asking someone questions is a pretty standard way of starting a conversation.

As for the other females at your work, they've probably picked-up on the fact you don't really want to talk to them, and getting a response out of you is like pulling teeth, so they've stop trying. As for the chick who is chatting you up, she probably sees that you're quiet, and she's trying to be friendly and bring you out of your "shell."

You could benefit from her friendship by learning how to talk to women. If you can't hold an interesting conversation you don't have much of a chance at ever getting a girlfriend.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 4:40 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Hmmm. I've hear guys explain their techniques for dealing with the old hydraulics issue such as clenching a muscle in their thigh.

Could the older guys not offer some advice on this? I can't really help. Its not my area of expertise.

There’s almost nothing a guy can do to prevent an erection.

When I need to, I distract myself by shifting my thoughts to something totally non sexual - maybe my to do list or anything other than the sexy thoughts making me aroused.

Beyond that.. camouflage. Leave the room, sit down at a desk, lay on your chest on your beach blanket etc.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 6:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
sly279 wrote:
... I want a gf as there’s lots of activities inside you can do with a romantic partner that friends can’t do or won’t do. Also a romantic partner would probably be happy you get erections around them.
You are confusing romance with sexual activity. You also seem to be looking more for a female sex partner than for a girlfriend. If you are interested only in a sex-based relationship, have you considered hiring someone strictly to deliver those ‘benefits’ you desire?

No I want a relationship most people in relationships have sex.
I want to cuddle, I want emotional connection, I want to text them mornin and night and tell them I love them, I want to make them breakfast in bed, celytheri birthday. I want to comfort them when they down and them me. I want a relationship, just cause I’m hypersexual doesn’t mean I just want sex.

Prostitutes can’t offer me what I want and need. I can’t even fathom having sex with someone until I’ve tslked with them for month and we’ve cuddled and made out and spent time together. You don’t get me at all. I already feel bad enouyabiut my sexual drive without your comment

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 6:11 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
sly279 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
Uuummm....

That's called "making conversation," and it's pretty normal.

So normal that no other woman at my work does it?

Yes. Asking someone questions is a pretty standard way of starting a conversation.

As for the other females at your work, they've probably picked-up on the fact you don't really want to talk to them, and getting a response out of you is like pulling teeth, so they've stop trying. As for the chick who is chatting you up, she probably sees that you're quiet, and she's trying to be friendly and bring you out of your "shell."

You could benefit from her friendship by learning how to talk to women. If you can't hold an interesting conversation you don't have much of a chance at ever getting a girlfriend.
its so annoying how women side with other women they don’t know. No way women could just be mean judgmental people, guess only men can be.

I tried to talk to them from first day we meet they just give mean faces and ignore me. It’s as simple as that nothing else to it. I’m a ugly worthless man and plenty of women don’t believe their time is to be wasted in such men. Much like some rich people won’t talk to what they consider the help. But you’d probably be like no poor person you must just did something to them.

FYI I’d never ignore someone talking to me no matter what I think of them in person.
Those women are just plain rude and mean that’s it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 6:20 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

There’s almost nothing a guy can do to prevent an erection.

When I need to, I distract myself by shifting my thoughts to something totally non sexual - maybe my to do list or anything other than the sexy thoughts making me aroused.

Beyond that.. camouflage. Leave the room, sit down at a desk, lay on your chest on your beach blanket etc.

I get errections from just normal conversations with women, no sexual thoughts, that’s just how horns and over sexed I am, no nit with all women but women I find attractive who are talking to me yes. And my work makes us tuck our shirts in so there’s no hiding it. FYI policy is sexist women don’t hav to tuck their shirts in.

I just don’t see hownfriendship with women would work especially if they like to hug a lot or god forbid cuddle. For women imagine if everytime yiu got turned on you made a wet spot in your pants that can’t be hidden for all to see, that’s the issue. Women are lucky their physical signs of turned on are all concealed by clothes. I’ve been told this by female online friends. One lady I date and cuddled with ,I got hard which she immediately knew and could tell and she got wet which I only found out cause she told me, otherwise I’d never known. She was fine and actually happy to got me turned on, if we’d just be friends onlynand she found me unattractive she’d probably freaked out.

Also I donreleive myself a lot every day to keep my sexual drive where it’s at so it could be far worse :( I hate it. And not doing it doesn’t help. I couldn’t for 3 months once and it just got worse and worse. Luckily I wasn’t working back then

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 6:56 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
Either you try to become much more self confident or you should start to skip all of your wishes of finding a girl friend. For me it sounds like if she likes you and expected to be invited to something better than a pizza by you. You sucked and you should learn from it. Sorry!

I was going to say the same thing. If you're not willing to try, than forget about ever having a girl.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 8:00 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Women can be friends of men. Please re-examine your attitude. It's coming over like you think women are only sexual objects and I know you don't want to come across that way.

If you need to pretend you’re not sexually attracted to them in order not to come across that way (and I don’t even know what that means, since the term sexual object is thrown around so casually it seems meaningless), there’s no way that kind of friendship can ever work.

According to people who actually have friends, a friend is, among other things, someone you can be honest with and who is honest with you. Having to walk on eggshells around each other is not a good sign. Therefore, if I were to have a female friend, unless she were physically hideous or something like that, there’d have to be a mutual understanding from the get-go along these lines: “Every single second I spend with you, or thinking about you when you’re not around, I spend wishing to hug you, feel the softness of your skin against mine, kiss you slowly head to toe, stimulate you in a number of ways you’d have to teach me, have sex with you, rinse and repeat. Even doing only part of that would be better than nothing to me. The only reason I don’t try to do it is because you don’t want to do that with me. We both know it and it’s no reason to freak out. We’ll only do anything physical if you decide to initiate it, since I’m basically sure to be eager to engage in it. This doesn’t mean I don’t want to do anything else with you; we can do everything regular friends do, but, in addition, I’m sexually attracted to you”.

Unfortunately, this kind of agreement, which looks trivial to me, seems to be extremely hard to establish in practice.

Are you saying that you want to do that to every woman you meet, except the physically hideous ones?

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 8:19 pm

AnneOleson wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Women can be friends of men. Please re-examine your attitude. It's coming over like you think women are only sexual objects and I know you don't want to come across that way.

If you need to pretend you’re not sexually attracted to them in order not to come across that way (and I don’t even know what that means, since the term sexual object is thrown around so casually it seems meaningless), there’s no way that kind of friendship can ever work.

According to people who actually have friends, a friend is, among other things, someone you can be honest with and who is honest with you. Having to walk on eggshells around each other is not a good sign. Therefore, if I were to have a female friend, unless she were physically hideous or something like that, there’d have to be a mutual understanding from the get-go along these lines: “Every single second I spend with you, or thinking about you when you’re not around, I spend wishing to hug you, feel the softness of your skin against mine, kiss you slowly head to toe, stimulate you in a number of ways you’d have to teach me, have sex with you, rinse and repeat. Even doing only part of that would be better than nothing to me. The only reason I don’t try to do it is because you don’t want to do that with me. We both know it and it’s no reason to freak out. We’ll only do anything physical if you decide to initiate it, since I’m basically sure to be eager to engage in it. This doesn’t mean I don’t want to do anything else with you; we can do everything regular friends do, but, in addition, I’m sexually attracted to you”.

Unfortunately, this kind of agreement, which looks trivial to me, seems to be extremely hard to establish in practice.

Are you saying that you want to do that to every woman you meet, except the physically hideous ones?

So what do you guys do when you're speaking with a woman in the general public (like a woman in a service position) who you are physically attracted to? You avoid them?

Are you saying you're not capable of controlling your own hormones? Because if that's the case, maybe it's best that you do avoid others, because you will encounter others you find attractive every day, and you will have to deal with them on a somewhat professional basis.

I don't know what to tell you if you can't even do this one fairly simple thing: treat women like they're people and not an attractive collection of body parts.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 8:20 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
Either you try to become much more self confident or you should start to skip all of your wishes of finding a girl friend. For me it sounds like if she likes you and expected to be invited to something better than a pizza by you. You sucked and you should learn from it. Sorry!

I was going to say the same thing. If you're not willing to try, than forget about ever having a girl.

This makes no sense. She wasn't asking him out! She has a boyfriend.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 8:31 pm

Luhluhluh wrote:
Are you saying you're not capable of controlling your own hormones? Because if that's the case, maybe it's best that you do avoid others, because you will encounter others you find attractive every day, and you will have to deal with them on a somewhat professional basis.

I don't know what to tell you if you can't even do this one fairly simple thing: treat women like they're people and not an attractive collection of body parts.

I don't think comments like this help the discussion. These guys need help. They don't understand what we mean when we say these things. To us it's obvious, but I think the Aspie brain needs clearer help grasping what "objectification" is. To them it's a vague feminist buzzword. They have no idea how it makes us women feel.

Telling them just to avoid others is extreme and will just make them resent women more. We've got to find a way to meet in the middle rather than polarize each other more. They need help integrating.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 9:03 pm

hurtloam wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:

I don't think comments like this help the discussion. These guys need help. They don't understand what we mean when we say these things. To us it's obvious, but I think the Aspie brain needs clearer help grasping what "objectification" is. To them it's a vague feminist buzzword. They have no idea how it makes us women feel.

Telling them just to avoid others is extreme and will just make them resent women more. We've got to find a way to meet in the middle rather than polarize each other more. They need help integrating.

I would normally agree with you, but I do feel at some point these guys have to learn to sort their issues out on their own. How much hand-holding are we realistically expected to do with guys like these? So many of them are 30+, and yet they're still operating at this level. I get that they're Aspie, I do, my partner is an Aspie. But when every comment or suggestion is met with an argument and a refusal to even consider an alternate way of thinking - I don't know - maybe it's best that some of them remain alone until they hit rock bottom and then MAYBE they may consider listening to someone other than themselves.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 9:09 pm

Luhluhluh wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

So what do you guys do when you're speaking with a woman in the general public (like a woman in a service position) who you are physically attracted to? You avoid them?

Women in service don’t tend to hug me or make physical contact with me.

Men can’t cintrol their erections, if we could the whole orgasms too soon wouldn’t be a problem we’d just keep hard.

Um wtf does it have to do with treating women? I do treat women like humans, I’m a super kind person,mi can’t helps I get horny or get erections, post like this is why I don’t want female friends cause soon as they see I have an erection they be saying im a sleeze bag who just sees them as a object. It’s not in my cintrol if I get horny or get hard, I can only control how I react to it. I don’t gripe women I try not to fantasize about women I know. I try to push any thoughts out, I try not to look at women. But non of that matters cause I got horny and hard so I’m a misgonist.

Thanks for furthering my opinion I can’t be friends with women.

You just don’t get it, when women get horny your nipped get hard and you get wet down there, both with you can hid easy. But if some guy noticed how’d you like it if he called you a slut for something that’s out of your control? That’s essentially what your doing to me

I already hate myself for having sexual desires and if I could I’d kill myself

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2018, 10:49 pm

sly279 wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:
AnneOleson wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Women in service don’t tend to hug me or make physical contact with me.

Men can’t cintrol their erections, if we could the whole orgasms too soon wouldn’t be a problem we’d just keep hard.

Um wtf does it have to do with treating women? I do treat women like humans, I’m a super kind person,mi can’t helps I get horny or get erections, post like this is why I don’t want female friends cause soon as they see I have an erection they be saying im a sleeze bag who just sees them as a object. It’s not in my cintrol if I get horny or get hard, I can only control how I react to it. I don’t gripe women I try not to fantasize about women I know. I try to push any thoughts out, I try not to look at women. But non of that matters cause I got horny and hard so I’m a misgonist.

Thanks for furthering my opinion I can’t be friends with women.

You just don’t get it, when women get horny your nipped get hard and you get wet down there, both with you can hid easy. But if some guy noticed how’d you like it if he called you a slut for something that’s out of your control? That’s essentially what your doing to me

I already hate myself for having sexual desires and if I could I’d kill myself

Sly, I agree with you about the bolded bit. However, that post was not written in response to you. Have a look at the quoted posts.. it was written to Spiderpig.