Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 2:36 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl Is your guy your boyfriend now?

i think so :heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations, what a lucky guy.

Kitty4670 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl Is your guy your boyfriend now?

i think so :heart: :heart: :heart:

You are lucky if he’s your boyfriend.

Thanks! i've never liked someone quite so much, it's really wonderful!

i hope you find someone wonderful, too!
(keep meeting people and keep a running list of what qualities you find attractive, i think this helps a lot)

best of luck :heart:

Must be a great feeling to like someone quite so much. I hope I find someone too.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 12:27 pm

At least your mind is open to it, Kitty.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 7:34 pm

Kitty, fwiw i've been going out and seriously trying to meet people since summer of '17, i only just recently met my bf! so it definitely took some time!

hang in there, and do what you need to to keep yourself happy :heart:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 11:03 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Kitty, fwiw i've been going out and seriously trying to meet people since summer of '17, i only just recently met my bf! so it definitely took some time!

That just goes to show that if you persevere and stick to it you can achieve your goals.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 12:45 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
At least your mind is open to it, Kitty.

Yet, before I change my mind again & I don’t want a man, I keep changing my mind, boyfriends are not an on & off switch.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 12:50 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:

Going out to meet men is not for me, I cannot talk to people in public. I guess I need to go back on dating apps.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 6:57 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:

Going out to meet men is not for me, I cannot talk to people in public. I guess I need to go back on dating apps.

Do you mean you can't talk in public places, like cafes and bars? I get that. If I had to meet someone from a dating app I'd have to meet them in a park where we could sit and talk quietly. I've been in four relationships but never went out on a proper date with any of them, we just went for walks.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 2:36 am

lostproperty wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:

Do you mean you can't talk in public places, like cafes and bars? I get that. If I had to meet someone from a dating app I'd have to meet them in a park where we could sit and talk quietly. I've been in four relationships but never went out on a proper date with any of them, we just went for walks.

When I’m out in public, I can mostly be a quiet person, but when I was at the healthcare center, I was talking soooo much, I was without my cat, I got very very lonely. I was in one relationship, I met him at a workshop,we never dated, we went on group outings. My relationship with him lasted four months, he was cheating on me.