Page 1 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 8:32 am

The Bride's Rules Are As Follows:

1. Arrive 15-30 minutes early.
2. DO NOT wear white, cream, or ivory.
3. Do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail.
4. Do not have a full face of makeup.
5. Do not record during the ceremony.
6. Do not check in on Facebook until instructed.
7. Use #< the wedding's hashtag > when posting all pictures.
8. DO NOT TALK TO THE BRIDE AT ALL.
9. Everyone will toast with Rémy. No exceptions.
10. Must come with gift $75 or more or you won’t be admitted.

:roll: Oh ... really? Imma stay home!

Source: This Article.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 8:57 am

I watched an episode of Deadly Women about a bridezilla who murdered her groom-to-be. :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 8:59 am

Another bridezilla: Bride cancels wedding, breaks up with fiancé after friends and family refuse to pay for $60G nuptials

Quote:
The 17-paragraph outburst said the pair “specifically asked for cash gifts” from the guests.

“How could we have OUR wedding that WE dreamed of without proper funding? We’d sacrificed so much and only asked each guest for around $1,500.”

The bride also explained she “made it CLEAR. If you couldn’t contribute, you weren’t invited to our exclusive wedding. It’s a once and a lifetime [sic] party.”

Much to the bride’s dismay, she and her fiancé quickly discovered that people were not willing to pay $1,500 to attend their special day.

“So we sent out RSVP’s and only 8 people replied and sent us the check. We were f---ing livid. How was this supposed to happen without a little help from our friends,” she wrote.

“Desperately, we resent our invites and asked people to donate what they could. I mean seriously people, what is $1,000? What is $1500? Clearly, not a lot,” she continued. “We also set up a go fund me. That only got us $250. At this point we were exhausted, tired.”

The bride said her now-ex suggested they get married in Vegas to save on costs, but she “laughed in his face.”

“He wanted those cheap, raggedy, filthy, whore like Vegas weddings,” she wrote. “Am I some Hooch piece of f---ing trash, a hooker?”

“My ex left the room and didn’t apologize for his horrid suggestion,” she wrote.

The enraged woman then wrote that she took out her frustrations on her Maid of Honor who had promised her $5,000 before backing out.

“How could someone who offered me THOUSANDS OF F---ING DOLLARS then deny me MY promised money and then tell me to shift down my budget???? She KNOWS my f---ing DREAM was a blowout wedding. I just wanted to be a Kardashian for a day and then live my life like normal,” she wrote. “I called her a filthy f---ing poor excuse of a friend, and hung up.”

:roll: At least everyone close to her has learned what kind of person she really is...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:18 am

Bridezilla wrote:
Do not wear anything other than a basic bob or ponytail.

It would almost be worth the $75 each for guests to conspire to take this literally (do any hairdressers/barbers here know if you can bob pubic hair?!) :lol:

Other bridezilla wrote:
Desperately, we resent our invites...

I imagine that most of the guests desperately resented them too! :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:18 am

Good Grief! I thought these were isolated incidents, yet it looks more like a trending phenomenon!

Article: Meet 10 Horrifying 'Bridezillas'

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:33 am

And somehow there are men who want to marry these women. :roll:

Guys if you willingly marry a woman like this, you are approving this sort of behavior. So don't be surprised when she turns it on you eventually. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:41 am

Is there such a thing as a Groomzilla? :?:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:44 am

I'm sorry ... this subject is just too funny for me to let go...

:lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:45 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Is there such a thing as a Groomzilla?
Only if he doesn't mind sleeping on the floor during his wedding night...

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:47 am

Luhluhluh wrote:
And somehow there are men who want to marry these women. Guys, if you willingly marry a woman like this, you are approving this sort of behavior...
Such men have two faces: "Doormat" and "Enabler".

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 9:55 am

Fnord wrote:
Luhluhluh wrote:
And somehow there are men who want to marry these women. Guys, if you willingly marry a woman like this, you are approving this sort of behavior...
Such men have two faces: "Doormat" and "Enabler".

Agreed! :heart:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 11:58 am

Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Maybe their brides ask for a divorce within minutes after the I dos? :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 12:05 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Maybe their brides ask for a divorce within minutes after the I dos?
I attended a wedding where on the way back up the aisle, the new wife started telling the mew husband exactly what she thought of him, his best man, his ushers, his parents, his guests ... none of it was complimentary.

Then, at the reception, you could still hear her going on (and on and on and...) about how things were going to change now that she was in charge.

They spend one day on their honeymoon in Reno, Nevada.

They came back on separate flights.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 12:10 pm

Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
I attended a wedding where on the way back up the aisle, the new wife started telling the mew husband exactly what she thought of him, his best man, his ushers, his parents, his guests ... none of it was complimentary.

Then, at the reception, you could still hear her going on (and on and on and...) about how things were going to change now that she was in charge.

They spend one day on their honeymoon in Reno, Nevada.

They came back on separate flights.

Well it's nice to know that he had enough backbone to not stay married and put up with an abusive psycho like that. :wtg:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 12:17 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
I attended a wedding where on the way back up the aisle, the new wife started telling the mew husband exactly what she thought of him, his best man, his ushers, his parents, his guests ... none of it was complimentary. Then, at the reception, you could still hear her going on (and on and on and...) about how things were going to change now that she was in charge. They spend one day on their honeymoon in Reno, Nevada. They came back on separate flights.
Well it's nice to know that he had enough backbone to not stay married and put up with an abusive psycho like that.
Actually, I think she filed the papers. Although I hear that he didn't hesitate to sign them...

;)

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 12:26 pm

Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Fnord wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
I attended a wedding where on the way back up the aisle, the new wife started telling the mew husband exactly what she thought of him, his best man, his ushers, his parents, his guests ... none of it was complimentary. Then, at the reception, you could still hear her going on (and on and on and...) about how things were going to change now that she was in charge. They spend one day on their honeymoon in Reno, Nevada. They came back on separate flights.
Well it's nice to know that he had enough backbone to not stay married and put up with an abusive psycho like that.
Actually, I think she filed the papers. Although I hear that he didn't hesitate to sign them...

;)

Well either way I'm happy for him. :wtg: