We’re they trying too stop me from being with that girl!

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 10:56 am

Always a chance I could be right though.

Even if I asked my friends they would probably deny it or come up with some BS story

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 10:59 am

You know what I say ?

NEXT!! !

It's useless to cogitate over this. Move on from this. Otherwise, you'll get a heart attack or something....

Me Here
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Oct 2018, 11:16 am

Indeed re kk - but then I have saved myself for Fanny Ardante, who said she was going to ring me after I gave her my number 20 years ago.

Jamesy wrote:
Always a chance I could be right though.

Even if I asked my friends they would probably deny it or come up with some BS story

I very much doubt it: you typed that she had tried loads before trying her luck out on you. More likely is one or more of the below, or similar sentiments.

1, Her friends were far more likely to be saving her from a meaningless paralytic notch on her bedstead, of which she may have quite a few.
2, Your friends may have been trying to save you from a trip to the STD (or whatever it is called nowadays) Clinic.
3, You were well down her list of "desirable", so when sober you would be back to the bottom of the pile.
4, There is probably a reason why those she was grinding before you refused.

That typed if you meet her again when she isn't drunk and you get on, then the best of my wishes - but buying a lottery ticket, which wins even £10 on Saturday is more likely, imho.

And NONE of the above has anything to do with Autism, imho, but I doubt that you will believe me.

NorthWind
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Oct 2018, 11:33 am

It's difficult to know for sure who they were trying to protect without more context.

Does Jamesy have a bad reputation or very peculiar body language? Or was she just completely drunk, to the point where she had absolutely no idea what she was doing?
Then they were probably trying to protect her.

Did Jamesy look uncomfortable or didn't react to her grinding against him at all? Does she have a very bad reputation/ did she make a very bad impression and he one of being naive or unassertive?
Then they were probably trying to protect him.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 11:37 am

The fact that she grinded against him so much argues for her being drunk.

Me Here
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Oct 2018, 11:41 am

NorthWind wrote:
It's difficult to know for sure who they were trying to protect without more context.

Does Jamesy have a bad reputation or very peculiar body language? Or was she just completely drunk, to the point where she had absolutely no idea what she was doing?
Then they were probably trying to protect her.

Did Jamesy look uncomfortable or didn't react to her grinding against him at all? Does she have a very bad reputation/ did she make a very bad impression and he one of being naive or unassertive?
Then they were probably trying to protect him.

Or both?

As above though, she had tried her grinding\seduction technique on "loads" of others...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 2:14 pm

There are better places than bars to find potential partners.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

Citymale
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Oct 2018, 3:39 pm

I had a hard time with grinding as well.. girls would start grinding on me at nightclubs and while I really wanted a girl to grind me, I would get shocked, stiff, and knew I wasn’t doing whatever motions you are supposed to do with your body (or are yoinsupppsed to stay still?), so the girl would eat bored, rejected and confused and leave. Does grinding have to be mutually coordinated? It always seemed uncoordinated like we weren’t in sync (should we be?).

I also got embarrassed and pushed a girl away or avoided her when she tried to grind on me at a party because I felt embarrassed and that because I did not know what I was doing, I shouldn’t be doing it. I knew I would fail at te togetherness that people seem to have during grinding. Even though I really wanted her to grind on me. Just wasn’t sure why it’s ok to act sexual with a stranger?

You were basically cockblocked it seems. Maybe also because you did not look comfortable doing it? Or they thought you weren’t a good enough guy for the girl to grind on or be with. :roll:

XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Oct 2018, 4:37 pm

Oh, and, just pointing this out, if you two had done anything sexual while she was extremely drunk and you weren't, there's a chance she would've had "buyer's remorse" the next day, and would've accuse you of rape.

Seriously, don't hook-up with extremely drunk women. Her friends pulling her off you was probably for the best.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)

Citymale

22 Oct 2018, 5:32 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Oh, and, just pointing this out, if you two had done anything sexual while she was extremely drunk and you weren't, there's a chance she would've had "buyer's remorse" the next day, and would've accuse you of rape.

Seriously, don't hook-up with extremely drunk women. Her friends pulling her off you was probably for the best.

That’s the Aspie way of thinking about it.

More likely than not, she was going to get some and used the alcohol as an excuse and a stimulant. I had a girl who was drinking but not too much wanting me to sleep with her. I refused and instead went on a second date with her (she howes up.) after the date she wasn’t interested in me anymore. Because I refused her sex twice in her mind. I thought I was doing the right thing but not on her mind :(

Me Here
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2018, 6:18 am

XFilesGeek wrote:

Yep, or a sprog(kid) or STD. (I was trying to be polite above by only mentioning the latter....)

From genuine ignorance: Is being drunk a way out of a rape accusation?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 7:54 am

XFilesGeek wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postever ... d24503634a

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2018, 8:05 am

Me Here wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:

Yep, or a sprog(kid) or STD. (I was trying to be polite above by only mentioning the latter....)

I don't think so, if the drunk party is the to-be-rapist and exerted a forceful sex on the other party then it's still a rape and the drunk status of the former, even if it's proven, will not save him.

Me Here
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2018, 11:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Me Here wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:

I don't think so, if the drunk party is the to-be-rapist and exerted a forceful sex on the other party then it's still a rape and the drunk status of the former, even if it's proven, will not save him.

That is what I thought, tbh.

XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Oct 2018, 4:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postever ... d24503634a

Good read.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)