Is a man with long hair unattractive ?

Page 3 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2018, 11:42 pm

I find long-haired guys to be very attractive.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 4:15 am

My boyfriend has long hair. I tend to like long haired guys more than short haired ones.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 4:20 am

I've always found brutally short hair [like in the American military] to be unattractive. other nations' militaries don't insist on such short hair for their servicemembers, America for a while was going in the same direction until Ronnie Raygun reversed this.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 5:16 am

It depends on a person's taste. Personally I far prefer short (for both genders), and I have never been interested in any long-haired guy.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 8:59 am

I don't find long hair on a man "unattractive", especially if he has a free-spirited personality to match (musicians, philosophers, pacifists, etc). I know those are stereotypes, but long hair often epitomises men of that nature.

That being said, I also like men with short hair and I even find bald men very attractive.

I think cberg's hair is nice and it looks healthy. If he likes it, he should leave it and be proud.

Imagine if men were weighing in on whether women should have to cut their hair?

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 10:07 am

I can't manage my own hair when it gets too long. It starts sticking out. I go to the hairdresser once a month to get it cut (and colored, as I get a big patch of gray on top and begin looking like a Calico/tortoiseshell cat!) Long hair on both sexes looks tangled and unkempt.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2018, 10:10 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Imagine if men were weighing in on whether women should have to cut their hair?

Most men favour women who have long hair. :mrgreen:

IstominFan wrote:
Long hair on both sexes looks tangled and unkempt.

But even than better than short hair. And head banging with short hair looks totally strange compared to long hair. I had yesterday seen it. :lol:

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 9:40 am

[Duplicate post]

Last edited by The Grand Inquisitor on 11 Nov 2018, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 9:44 am

As a heterosexual male my opinion probably doesn't count for much, but to me, men with long hair and no facial hair tend to look effeminate. I think you have to have masculine features to pull off the long hair + no facial hair look well.

I will say though that long hair on women is a massive turn-on. The longer, the better.

I've never grown my own hair long. Just not something that interests me. Growing my beard long on the other hand was an aspiration I had long before I could grow any hair on my face at all.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 9:57 am

I thought Rafael Nadal looked quite nice with shoulder length hair. I also like the clean-cut look of Denis Istomin as well.

Richard_the_ Dogged
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2018, 5:40 pm

Adelita's Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88yT4WMxqQ8

Richard

Autism-Aspergers is just a concept invented to legitimate the abuse of children and adults. Neuro-Diversity is just a way of pleading for pity. Everytime we endorse these concepts, we are further maginalizing ourselves, and encouraging child abuse. Autism-Asperger's could never even exist without Nazi Social Darwinism and Eugenics. So I no longer talk about these, I talk about lived experience, often the experience of being othered and then persecuted. I call this experience of having intelligence, insight, intuition, and mystical abilities, the Shamanic Experience. And those of us who live it need to start banding together and protecting ourselves, each other, and the children of today. Beautiful Planet, just a rotten economic and political system.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2018, 7:50 pm

Some of us just like all things metal, for reasons most other people will hopefully never need to understand. All that's aesthetically pleasing & melodious just isn't all that therapeutic.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2018, 9:40 pm

seems to me that a fondness for harsh musics seems to be associated with a particular physiological type, high testosterone seems to relate a lot to it. :idea: there should be a study of it somewhere.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 1:00 am

Perhaps for some people but I know lots of women who enjoy it as well.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 1:43 am

believe it or not, woman also have testosterone in them, albeit a lot less than many men. it seems a physiological type that are into harsh musics, from what I seem they all seem slender and athletic with sharp features, male or female. have not seen any metal fans built like me.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 2:31 am

I have no opinion on the matter

The way something comes together with a person’s overall style and personality is what matters (harmony).

If there is no harmony in whatever, it looks fake and imposed like an affectation.

Eg Cberg looks cool bcuz u can see he is comfy and casual and it fits his overall personality from what I can tell, it is not jarring. As fashion ppl say ‘he works it’

Russell Brand’s looks fake and imposed like he is trying to create a certain ‘iconic’ image (idk if he is, it just doesn’t seem harmonious to me with the way he is)

Kurt Cobain’s looked harmonious it fit him you could tell he was at ease about how he looked and it fit (seemed genuine not imposed and ‘trying to make an impression’)