Would you be willing to enter a sexless relationship?

Page 9 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Would you enter a sexless relationship?
Yes-I'm male 27%  27%  [ 16 ]
Yes-I'm female 24%  24%  [ 14 ]
No- I'm male 32%  32%  [ 19 ]
No- I'm female 17%  17%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 59

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2018, 12:03 am

I could answer any/all questions related to the Bible and homosexuality. The problem is that a truthful answer would be considered offensive to the point that we're not really allowed to discuss it at WP. It has always been a pet peeve of mine that people are allowed to twist the words of the Bible to mean what they think it means when people who hold to a more literal (and I believe correct) interpretation of the Bible aren't even allowed to say as much.

Agreed this belongs in a separate topic in PPR. And I respectfully ask that the matter be dropped. I strongly dislike going to the mods about any controversial topic, even those I feel strongly about or am offended by, but it's offensive to me because it strikes me as Christian-baiting. I do take those kinds of posts up with mods. It's precisely BECAUSE of topics like these I post to L&D instead of PPR.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2018, 12:06 am

AngelRho wrote:
I could answer any/all questions related to the Bible and homosexuality. The problem is that a truthful answer would be considered offensive to the point that we're not really allowed to discuss it at WP. It has always been a pet peeve of mine that people are allowed to twist the words of the Bible to mean what they think it means when people who hold to a more literal (and I believe correct) interpretation of the Bible aren't even allowed to say as much.

Agreed this belongs in a separate topic in PPR. And I respectfully ask that the matter be dropped. I strongly dislike going to the mods about any controversial topic, even those I feel strongly about or am offended by, but it's offensive to me because it strikes me as Christian-baiting. I do take those kinds of posts up with mods. It's precisely BECAUSE of topics like these I post to L&D instead of PPR.

It was dropped days ago

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Ligma
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Dec 2018, 12:14 pm

no