Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 5:19 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
People are wrong here, three men unmatched me 8O :( :cry: If a man want to start texting, why they only have kik or hangout. One man unmatched me, cuz I don’t have kik.

Reality check Hint: Ableism, Ableism affects one's dating chances a lot. And I am not even referring to the AS in your case.

What are you talking about.

Do you reveal your Cerebral Palsy to the guys you chat to? I imagine it's hard to hide for long.

Kitty, life is not fair, but you are not getting younger and I think it's time to realize the bitter reality that very very few people you find randomly online would be willing to date someone with serious health conditions like Cerebral Palsy. Not saying it's impossible, but it's very very unlikely to find someone like that there.

Personally, I think you are wasting your time by trying to find someone like that on the mainstream dating apps, you should do like what nick007 did, he went for women with similar health conditions to him within communities he frequented- maybe you can seek for someone among local/online Cerebral Palsy support communities, it's more likely to find someone who relate to your health and physical struggles, and far likely to accept you.

Most guys I didn’t tell them about my Cerebral Pasly, I told two guys, they were ok with it. Nick once said some NT would be accepting.

DystopianShadows
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 10:19 pm

I don't even try to understand them. Life's much better for me that way. :)

Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 3:06 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Most guys I didn’t tell them about my Cerebral Pasly, I told two guys, they were ok with it. Nick once said some NT would be accepting.

Alright but...

Kitty4670 wrote:
When I told him I fell out of my wheelchair, he already written that he was going to bed, he told me good night, I told him night, he came back, he told me he didn’t see my message about falling out of my wheelchair, he told me get lots of rest so I can heal up. He was caring, asking me if I had an ok week or saying have a good night & he always say sweet dreams. We were getting along good then he stopped talking to me. :roll: :roll: 8O :cry: :cry:

... that too reveals that you have or might have a disability (depending on if the wheelchair is a temporal thing to heal from an injury or permanent but unless implied otherwise most will assume permanent) and a lot of people will not be willing to date someone wheelchair bound.

Did this guy stop talking to you shortly after you revealed you needed a wheelchair? Did any of the others change their behavior towards you shortly after you revealed your cerebral palsy?
A lot of people won't be honest about how they feel about these things. Telling you they won't date you due to your disability is considered rude and they are probably uncomfortable with doing so. They may choose the easy way (easy for them) and act supportive only to stop talking to you soon after. (I'm not saying that this has to be the case for ever guy you revealed your disability to but some would react like that.)

There's no way around revealing your disability eventually though.

Yes, non-disabled people who are willing to date someone disabled do exist. But non-disabled people who are not also exist. A disability does put you at a disadvantage. It is your choice to try to date non-disabled people or those in similar situations to your own.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2018, 10:43 pm

I don’t tell men about my Cerebral Pasly until later, I only told two men so far. I’m NOT badly handicapped with Cerebral Pasly, I’m one of the lucky ones, I look normal on the outside.

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2018, 3:29 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I don’t tell men about my Cerebral Pasly until later, I only told two men so far. I’m NOT badly handicapped with Cerebral Pasly, I’m one of the lucky ones, I look normal on the outside.

What I meant was that, according to what you wrote earlier, you seem to have mentioned you're in a wheelchair shortly before this man stopped talking to you. Whether or not you are badly handicapped 'wheelchair' sounds like you may be and it might have made him think that you are.
(That is, unless you actually mentioned and explained the wheelchair earlier and only mentioned that you fell out of it there or maybe it wasn't actually shortly before?)

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2018, 6:51 pm

Matt, the guy I was talking to, he messaged me, he even asked about my ankle. He stopped talking to me,cuz he is seeing his ex again.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2018, 10:31 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Matt, the guy I was talking to, he messaged me, he even asked about my ankle. He stopped talking to me,cuz he is seeing his ex again.

How do you feel about that, Kitty?

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2018, 6:36 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Why a guy can say that he wants to talk to you still, but he have not talked to you in 6 days? He been coming online & reading my messages to him. I’m tired of hoping he will talk to me, he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore :cry: He haven’t unmatched/block me yet. If I’m really right about him that he don’t want to talk to me anymore,why can’t he tell me without ignoring me? Anyway I’m trying to move on, I been talking to more men :D

Haha. You know, thousands of books have been written about "how to understand women". Never seen anything vice versa. Men are not complicated. If they have sex and food on the table, they are good :P okay, obviously joking, but it kinda is a half truth. Women are way more complicated, because they choose their partner based on the mood. Whenever a single woman just wants sex she would prefer a sex object type of man, whether he has brain cells or not. However at other times a woman would look for "the provider", a confident man that would be able to support her and her (potential) offsprings

Men are easy. I'm telling you that as man (absolutely not biased :P )

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2018, 1:38 am

Chummy wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
Why a guy can say that he wants to talk to you still, but he have not talked to you in 6 days? He been coming online & reading my messages to him. I’m tired of hoping he will talk to me, he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore :cry: He haven’t unmatched/block me yet. If I’m really right about him that he don’t want to talk to me anymore,why can’t he tell me without ignoring me? Anyway I’m trying to move on, I been talking to more men :D

Haha. You know, thousands of books have been written about "how to understand women". Never seen anything vice versa. Men are not complicated. If they have sex and food on the table, they are good :P okay, obviously joking, but it kinda is a half truth. Women are way more complicated, because they choose their partner based on the mood. Whenever a single woman just wants sex she would prefer a sex object type of man, whether he has brain cells or not. However at other times a woman would look for "the provider", a confident man that would be able to support her and her (potential) offsprings

There's a famous case of a man who stuck with a woman who was well known to be violent and insane because she apparently provided "amazing sex". She ended up brutally murdering him and attempted to feed him to his own children.

Men really are that easy to please. We'll put up with incredible amounts of nonsense if you give us what we want.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2018, 3:36 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Chummy wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

There's a famous case of a man who stuck with a woman who was well known to be violent and insane because she apparently provided "amazing sex". She ended up brutally murdering him and attempted to feed him to his own children.

Men really are that easy to please. We'll put up with incredible amounts of nonsense if you give us what we want.

Lol that might sound mean, but he had it coming. Just a case of a rat getting too close to a booby trapped cheese.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 12:44 am

BeaArthur wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

How do you feel about that, Kitty?

It doesn’t matter now, he unmatched me, I don’t know why, he like talking to me, he talked to me Sunday, we known each other for almost 3 weeks, why unmatched me now?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 1:23 am

Chummy wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
Chummy wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Lol that might sound mean, but he had it coming. Just a case of a rat getting too close to a booby trapped cheese.

The night she killed him was after he had warned his coworkers that if he didn't show up the next day it means he's been killed. He ended up being seduced by her before his murder.

If you're interested, Katherine Knight is her name.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 5:35 pm

^^

Quote:
Several hours after Price had died, Knight skinned him and hung the skin from a meat hook on the architrave of a door to the lounge room.[7] She then decapitated Price and cooked parts of his body, serving up the meat with baked potato, pumpkin, beetroot, zucchini, cabbage, yellow squash and gravy in two settings at the dinner table, along with notes beside each plate, each having the name of one of Price's children on it; she was preparing to serve his body parts to his children.

What a charming lady, turning her lover into a lunch.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2018, 4:39 pm

Men are confusing for me. Why they can like me,but don’t want to talk to me? Anyway I’m thinking deleting my account.