Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:44 pm

You know my height already: just under 5 foot 5. I'm a shrimp.....

I always say this: you and a woman are the same height if you're in bed kissing.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:54 pm

It’s funny that I am seeing even 170cm guys (~5’8s) are feeling insecure nowdays, for someone who’s 161 cm (5’3?) I would wish to switch heights with those. lol

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 31 Dec 2018, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:55 pm

I'm 164 cms.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2019, 1:54 am

BTDT wrote:
A lot of really short attractive women do like their men to be really tall

Not true for me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2019, 2:20 am

i'm 175" tall but don't feel it until my head bangs up against a low sill or barrier of some kind.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2019, 3:56 am

colossalfailure wrote:
Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:
Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:
All the world famous male models are around 6' 4'', thus its the ideal height. Lots of girls also put "do not contact me if you're under 6''" on their dating profiles so that is a sign that being under 6 feet tall is a negative trait

I myself am under 6'' but close to that so on my license it says 6'' because I lied about being taller than I am, tbh Id feel pretty embarrassed about giving someone my license and on it being a height that starts with a 5, I guess you could say Im insecure but there are really no drawbacks

Finally, I dont know how to word this properly but most guys who are under 6'' who are in relationships are not "safe" in that if a taller guy whos equally aesthetic comes around their gfs or wives would leave them or at least would prefer to do so (though often they dont because starting a new relationship comes with risk)

If women could choose to customize their bfs tho, every single one would make her bf at least 6'' tall

Please correct me if I'm wrong but here's what you seem to think based on what you've written above:

- Because male models are apparently an average of 6' 4", ALL women want a man who is 6' 4" and those that are with a man who is shorter than that height don't really love them and are just waiting for a taller man to replace them with or at the least, forever yearn for a taller man.

Did I get your thought process right?

-

More or less yes, thats the essence of it. Now there are obviously outliers theres no denying that, but as the general rule that statement is correct

Where are you getting your information that as a general rule nearly all women require or perpetually long for a man who is 6'4" tall?

They dont REQUIRE but they STRONGLY PREFER men who are 6' 4''.

I’m a woman on a dating app, I’m happy with men that are 5’7, probably they want very tall men,cuz they wear very high heels.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 11:07 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
BTDT wrote:
A lot of really short attractive women do like their men to be really tall

Not true for me.

Then you are lucky to have your choice of men.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2019, 5:37 pm

I am 5'9'' with my GF being 5'3''. We have never had a problem in our relationship on basis of height because of stronger issues that could at some point create problems in our relationship.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 4:01 am

My tall friend posted that on his fb today, and I find this double standard so common and true.

Even the tall men are not appreciating the many women's obsession in men's heights.

And I am noticing a strange trend on the internet lately: A decade or so ago, I only found the men who very under average height (5'3" , 5'4"...etc), like mine, who talked about their struggles and how they're being judged by women in dating (like explicitly told by them "you're too short"), but now I am seeing even men who are 5'8/9 who are complaining the same.

It's getting worse.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 5:22 pm

Overweight women should realise that it’s okay to ask about weight if they ask about height. Its not the first time I’ve seen women losing it over that after demanding height.

I’ve been accused of being too fat after giving my dress size, and there is no point being offended as it’s personal preference. It’s not a universal rule.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2019, 5:42 pm

I don't have any problems with either. I'm 5' 2"and weigh 108 lbs. Don't most women know their measurements? When I go shopping for clothes I usually have a tape measure in my pocket.

I hope to get enough exercise to get my waist down to 25 inches with some nice abs for summer.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 2:40 pm

I'm 1,2 cm short of being 6 feet tall. Does this explain my relative success compared to other aspie men, or my relative lack of success relative to other men in general?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 5:39 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
I'm 1,2 cm short of being 6 feet tall. Does this explain my relative success compared to other aspie men, or my relative lack of success relative to other men in general?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 1:19 pm

Wolfram87 wrote:

So close, you would have been married already if it was just 1.1 cm.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 1:50 pm

well, darn.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 2:55 pm

I'd say it's one of those innate bits of human programming that hasn't left us since we grew less hair and discovered fire. And FWIW it doesn't really matter if someone has their preferences. It goes both ways; I like my women shorter than me :lol: not that I'd turn my nose up at a slightly taller women if I were still single.