Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2019, 11:33 pm

:idea: A considerate BF will pick one up off the ground for the kissing. :heart:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
:idea: A considerate BF will pick one up off the ground for the kissing. :heart:
He'll have to be strong enough too. Some guys like me are very weak. I seriously need to start exercising 1ce the weather gets better but I'll still never be able to pick up a woman of average weight & height.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 4:38 am

auntblabby wrote:

Yes! I do that everytime GF comes home!

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 4:51 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
How tall would women want a man to be if they are short?

As tall as the man she likes is.

We all will have some personal preferences; I would prefer to be with a guy that is tall enough that I'm not looking at the top of his head for instance. But if they're a great person and I'm into him, his height ultimately wouldn't matter. if he's really tall, climb him like a tree lol If he's really short, stand on the stair below him. It can always be worked around.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 5:12 pm

madbutnotmad wrote:
May I just make a comment here (sorry to revive an old thread, if that kind of thing is an issue on this forum. Not sure if it is).

Various ethnicity groups generally do have dominant traits which include approx. height. So if you are short in the land that you live, you at may be tall in another land.

So, if you are flexible in terms of ethnic choice and are happy to travel to increase your prospects in terms of finding suitable mates.

You may consider looking to move or at least visit a country where you can capitalise out of your size.
There are likely some ethnic groups who have dominant traits that make them smaller than you.
So if you were to place your selves in their lands, and they are open to relationships between ethnic groups.

You would then be among the tallest men or at the very least normal height, even though you are small in your own country.

It is simple logic. And without going into too much detail, other parts of the anatomy are often determined by the same dominant traits.

In some countries being a western man makes you more desirable to woman. Due to many reasons, but which of course is primarily because you come from a country that has a high standard of living.

According to one guys you tube channel, which was about pulling in the Philippines.
This American guy, who was chubby, bald and not particularly great looking was boasting on how easy it was to pull woman in the country. So, my point is you can increase your chances of success if you are willing to think logically and if you don't mind travelling.

I guess the people with the biggest problems are the people who are abnormally small, but perhaps there is a community for such people are well. As there are physical disabilities such as dwarfism which affects both
woman and men.

so good luck.

But I'm mostly attracted to my own ethnicity. Not that women of other ethnicities can't be absolute stunners, but I don't want to eliminate the pool of my own ethnicity or race. I'm 5'7" Caucasian male so slightly below average.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 3:26 am

nick007 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
My Boyfriend is tall, he’s 6’2, I’m 5’4, I will need a ladder to kiss him.
Or some really high heels :lol:

I don’t wear high heels.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 3:32 am

nick007 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
He'll have to be strong enough too. Some guys like me are very weak. I seriously need to start exercising 1ce the weather gets better but I'll still never be able to pick up a woman of average weight & height.

My guy looks strong, he goes to the gym.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 10:55 am

Hollywood: Light skinned Europeans are not in danger of extinction. They have a substantial “gene pool.”

I’d love a daughter who looks like Rae Dawn Chong.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 10:57 am

WW3 could be a disaster to the European gene pool.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 12:09 pm

If you're a girl just find somebody taller than you or in the same height, if you're a guy vice versa, can't be that hard unless you're 6ft + girl or less than 5.9 guy yeah you're unlucky because you're severely limiting yourself.. also depends on where you're from I was refering to western countries in other areas like India or Japan that might be different.

but buttom line once you find true love those numbers don't matter. Because you're only looking for one significant other not a thousand

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 2:38 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Hollywood: Light skinned Europeans are not in danger of extinction. They have a substantial “gene pool.”

They are well past the point of return for survival . Europe has a 1.3 or less birth rate.
Which means they’re going extinct

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2019, 2:47 pm

That’s just not true.....

Europeans are not going away any time soon.....

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 7:21 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

They are well past the point of return for survival . Europe has a 1.3 or less birth rate.
Which means they’re going extinct

Yes and the sky is falling

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 3:18 pm

Chummy wrote:
If you're a girl just find somebody taller than you or in the same height, if you're a guy vice versa, can't be that hard unless you're 6ft + girl or less than 5.9 guy yeah you're unlucky because you're severely limiting yourself.. also depends on where you're from I was refering to western countries in other areas like India or Japan that might be different.

but buttom line once you find true love those numbers don't matter. Because you're only looking for one significant other not a thousand

I'm still 5'7 and my only girlfriend yet happened to be 5'3 so...

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 3:23 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
That’s just not true.....

Europeans are not going away any time soon.....

If the European birth rate overall is very low especially relative to other ethnic groups, then yes indeed the only realistic result of that is that they'll eventually become extinct or their numbers will just become very insignificantly low compared to the rest of the world's population.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2019, 3:36 pm

Europe has had very low birth rates for a long time. At least 50 years.

Have they nearly become extinct, yet?