Women don’t find him sexually attractive!

Page 4 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 1:51 am

Someone nicer hacked kara’s account?

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 4:43 am

It's amusing to me that there's a user here that likes to comment on my comments by insulting me and trying to get me to talk to him when he knows I don't like him and have no interest in speaking with him. It's almost like harassment, but I'm sure he wouldn't do that because that would be against forum rules. :lol: I guess he just doesn't understand that when someone tells you that they don't like you and don't want to talk to you, you should stop trying to talk to them. Maybe someone should explain that particular rule of social etiquette to him.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 8:45 am

It's amusing to me, that there's this one user, who refuses to reply to only me in specific out of all WP members to the extent that any reply by me to this one's posts or even mentioning this one's name, on a public controlled forum (It's not even PM), is considered 'harassment' or 'insulting' in this one's mind. So pathetic.

Although this one interacts with all other users who have totally opposite even hostile views to theirs , hell this one even interacted with radical Rightists, Incel trolls, RedPillers, anti-feminists , perverts, even once with a user who used the word c**t...all. Even though I have way milder views, even way closer views to this one's views in many places (and way milder language) than all those yet I am the only one treated by this one in this total-ghosting manner, hmm.

The only explanation of this one-person veto is... racism, as you see, I am the only active Middle-Eastern WPer and probably one of the very very very few Eastern users overall, I still stand by this because that's the only reason that I can think of, It's hardly to be a coincidence since the fact this one replies to all these other users (who are all from the Western world) despite being opposing even hostile to their views as I described before.
This singling out against one person out of all WPers only means there's an irrational kind of hate is going on here against this person in particular due to an irrational reason, hence I am 100% sure it's unconscious or conscious racism / ethnic discrimination. How pathetic.

Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 4:41 pm

Sorry to the rest of the thread, I'm having an issue with another commenter following me around the forum and trying to get me to talk to him by harassing and insulting me and apparently he followed me here to insult me. Please ignore him and continue with the thread topic.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jan 2019, 7:37 pm

^^ My thoughts are that he finds you sexually attractive? whatever gave him that impression? my next thought is whether he wants healthy eating tips in the women's section. Having said that, I'm not seeing much of a ''Good Food Guide'', there either.

Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 8:48 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
^^ My thoughts are that he finds you sexually attractive? whatever gave him that impression? my next thought is whether he wants healthy eating tips in the women's section. Having said that, I'm not seeing much of a ''Good Food Guide'', there either.

I can't explain it, it began when I first started posting regularly here. I was told by moderators at the time that he was convinced I was a troll or sock puppet account of a former user here that he had an issue with. I don't know if that is what is motivating him to keep doing this. Whatever his reasoning, he won't stop popping in to threads I'm participating in to insult me like he did in this thread. He doesn't quote me directly though (though he almost always names me directly in his insulting posts to/about me, as he did in this one without quoting me directly) and his insults are just indirect enough for him to evade the "no personal attacks" rule, so he continues to get away with it. I've reported him several times, I don't know what else I can do about it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2019, 11:47 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:

:lol:
My goodness....maybe you find her attractive.

In case you’re being serious:
Oh please, how one would be sexually attracted to an anonymous person with no picture? Plus I am a taken man.

Just to be clear, I am not attracted to *any* WP user, whether I have seen how they look like or not, and whether I like their views or not. I am too old for online fantasies.

I very rarely end up in the women’s section unless it’s a topic about men via a link in the home page (which just shows the title), food tips are found in the health forum.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jan 2019, 9:45 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:

I can't explain it, it began when I first started posting regularly here. I was told by moderators at the time that he was convinced I was a troll or sock puppet account of a former user here that he had an issue with. I don't know if that is what is motivating him to keep doing this. Whatever his reasoning, he won't stop popping in to threads I'm participating in to insult me like he did in this thread. He doesn't quote me directly though (though he almost always names me directly in his insulting posts to/about me, as he did in this one without quoting me directly) and his insults are just indirect enough for him to evade the "no personal attacks" rule, so he continues to get away with it. I've reported him several times, I don't know what else I can do about it.

A likely observation would be that A) They think they can make others believe that they care even if that's untrue, and B) Are likely to enjoy getting away with it, by acting from insubordination and critically misinformed opinionated statistic driven by an inane need to constantly please a string of boycotters, or long winded bigoted person who started it. Cutting an ego strip from a piece of bark never seemed to hurt anyone. NOT.
C) I'd say a well rounded Pekingese is worth the fuss for one bite, whereas a military type may just go all the way to the top..
D) It came, It saw, It Went. Eventually.

Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 11:19 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:

A likely observation would be that A) They think they can make others believe that they care even if that's untrue, and B) Are likely to enjoy getting away with it, by acting from insubordination and critically misinformed opinionated statistic driven by an inane need to constantly please a string of boycotters, or long winded bigoted person who started it. Cutting an ego strip from a piece of bark never seemed to hurt anyone. NOT.
C) I'd say a well rounded Pekingese is worth the fuss for one bite, whereas a military type may just go all the way to the top..

I'm sorry, but I don't follow any of that. Are you talking about dogs? And "military types"??? Just...What? :huh:

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2019, 9:05 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't follow any of that. Are you talking about dogs? And "military types"??? Just...What? :huh:

I didn't think we were on the same page either. Was this thread about Are You Sexually Active or who is Sexually Harassing you? You might just find that in the women's section.
My references were split down the middle(I was hardly talking about cats ), but you didn't answer who is attacking you in the first place. :roll:

Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2019, 9:34 pm

PearlsofWisdom wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:

I didn't think we were on the same page either. Was this thread about Are You Sexually Active or who is Sexually Harassing you? You might just find that in the women's section.
My references were split down the middle(I was hardly talking about cats ), but you didn't answer who is attacking you in the first place. :roll:

Can you say that in English?

EDIT: Are you trying to insult me? It's really hard to tell because your language is so vague and indirect and passive aggressive, but I get the distinct impression you're trying to insult me personally for some reason. Could you explain why in clear direct language?