Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 3:08 pm

I'm happy for you Kitty, but also please take Raleigh's advice. The advice Raleigh gave is advice that everyone should follow in your situation, not just advice that only you should follow.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 7:56 pm

AquaineBay wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
I been talking to this guy for 2 weeks, he’s younger, his name is Chris. We been texting & we video chat for the first time last night. He thinks I’m beautiful :D :D :heart: :heart: :heart: I CANNOT believe he wants to be my Boyfriend :heart: :heart: :heart: Is 2 weeks still early? He knows about my Cerebral Pasly, Aspergers & Psoriasis, he don’t care :D :D How much you need in common with your friend that will be your boyfriend someday?

2 weeks is pretty early to start thinking about future boyfriend especially over just texts and one video call. I have been in a similar situation before, it didn't end well.

He seems pretty okay with all of the things you told him, did he share similar things with you because if not then that could be a problem. The fact that he seems totally okay with what you told him seems odd.

Be careful, having a person that you feel you connect with is awesome just don't get so invested that you blind yourself to the things happening around you.

I'm seconding AquaineBay. Don't put the cart before the horse. Stalk his social media.

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2019, 8:06 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I been talking to this guy for 2 weeks, he’s younger, his name is Chris. We been texting & we video chat for the first time last night. He thinks I’m beautiful :D :D :heart: :heart: :heart: I CANNOT believe he wants to be my Boyfriend :heart: :heart: :heart: Is 2 weeks still early? He knows about my Cerebral Pasly, Aspergers & Psoriasis, he don’t care :D :D How much you need in common with your friend that will be your boyfriend someday?

That's great, but does he live close to you?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 8:55 pm

He was scam artist pretending to be in the Army, he asked me for money for better internet service, he think I was born yesterday!! This same thing happened to me over 2 years ago.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 10:54 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
He was scam artist pretending to be in the Army, he asked me for money for better internet service, he think I was born yesterday!! This same thing happened to me over 2 years ago.

Hugs

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Jan 2019, 11:45 pm

Sorry Kitty.

So many people are not what they seem, especially online.

Hopefully, you will one day find genuine love.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 3:07 am

I am in the Army = scam = block it

Real soliders in the Army while in warzones don’t have time to do online dating.

So whenever some guy tells you “I am in the army”, block him right away. No second guessing.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Jan 2019, 4:06 am

Not everyone in the army is in war zones or on a battlefield though. Many are stationed at army bases.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:17 am

I thanked my lucky stars I never got shot at in the army, stateside is where it's at.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:31 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Not everyone in the army is in war zones or on a battlefield though. Many are stationed at army bases.

Can a real Army guy go on a dating site? Just a question.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:41 pm

I’m over him! :D But we video chat, that the confusing part :roll: :roll: Was he wearing a mask? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I seem to be very popular with men today on OkCupid, I deleted my account, I’m on it again, like ppl say fall of a horse & get back on. I put location anywhere, once I got 73 likes, OMG!

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:42 pm

You're smart, Kitty! I'm glad you saw through his scam.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 11:19 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

they have been known to do that, yes. btw a real "army guy" [any military fella] won't mention right off the bat that he is military. :idea:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 12:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

they have been known to do that, yes. btw a real "army guy" [any military fella] won't mention right off the bat that he is military. :idea:

I’m glad you were safe in the Army. When I was talking to him, he seems like two different ppl, in the beginning, he used periods, question marks, then he didn’t used them later, he sometimes spelled wrong too, oh well,he’s history now, GOOD!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 12:39 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

I’m glad you were safe in the Army. When I was talking to him, he seems like two different ppl, in the beginning, he used periods, question marks, then he didn’t used them later, he sometimes spelled wrong too, oh well,he’s history now, GOOD!

thank you :flower: I am curious about what he did to turn you off?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 12:46 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

thank you :flower: I am curious about what he did to turn you off?

He asked me for money.